Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

For next season, wouldn't be fair sending them out for the playoffs

Don't think so GT?

are you on SM chat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

For next season, wouldn't be fair sending them out for the playoffs

Don't think so GT?

That is my opinion too, just making sure,

Would a loan bid now continue to next season, or just when the new season officially starts?

Sorry, I did, I didn't recognise the name :D

Gonna hold on to him, I'd expect him to be 90/91 this time next year

No fair :mad: ......... :D I'm willing to spend a good bit on him ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    No fair :mad: ......... :D I'm willing to spend a good bit on him ....

I've money coming out my ears, it's young future stars I'm after!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

PPPP PM

• Advertisement

I've money coming out my ears, it's young future stars I'm after!

like who?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    like who?

No one in particular

@Celtic, wait till the New season and he's yours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Big game tonight, I was already worried with so many injuries to my team then I saw this morning that Dynamo completed the signing of Huntelaar for 28m last night.

I'm screwed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

If anyone in div 3/4 wants to try loan some of my 89 midfielders I'll try let them go. I definitely have the cover buy not sure if the chairman will let them go

Bayern

I'm definitely interested..

FC Auxerre

Big game tonight, I was already worried with so many injuries to my team then I saw this morning that Dynamo completed the signing of Huntelaar for 28m last night.

I'm screwed

Feel your pain man, same thing happened me last year in the playoffs, 3 CB's injured.....

Downer :(

Still best of luck in it, you've a strong team and always in with a shout ;)

• Advertisement

Danger781 wrote: »
    I'm definitely interested..

FC Auxerre

I don't think my chairman will let them go unfortunately, feel like a **** now, sorry lads

I don't think my chairman will let them go unfortunately, feel like a **** now, sorry lads

Sometimes the Chairman will even let you put them on the list and when it comes to clubs actually taking them, he blocks it!!

But at least you tried man ;)

If anything changes let me know! ;)

Considering my midfield you'd think he'd let one or two of the 89s go, or even Obiang at 88. Christ

Considering my midfield you'd think he'd let one or two of the 89s go, or even Obiang at 88. Christ

told ya before, i'll take him if you are that eager to get him out the door ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

I'm screwed

Without giving too much away, I'm taking a massive tactical gamble with tonights game that has a big chance of back firing in your favour. You will see for yourself after the match ;)

tonic wine wrote: »
    Without giving too much away, I'm taking a massive tactical gamble with tonights game that has a big chance of back firing in your favour. You will see for yourself after the match ;)

:eek: he's going for the3 GK trick :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I'm going all out defence....

.. Or maybe I'm not

.. Or maybe I'll attack...

Oscar supposedly broke his leg in training this morning.. Late fitness test....

Play off semi-final tonight against Boca Juniors :)

4th place vs 5th place

Should be a tough one..

I'm going all out defence....

.. Or maybe I'm not

.. Or maybe I'll attack...

Oscar supposedly broke his leg in training this morning.. Late fitness test....

My spies at PSV tell me he's about 90% fit for game ;)

Best of luck tonight, hope its a cracker.
    I'm saving the game before kick off just incase :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,292 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Best of luck to those in the play offs!

I'm saving the game before kick off just incase :D

You too? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Couple of things worth noting:

1. Los Angeles Galaxy have broken their transfer record by signing Rio FERDINAND from Manchester United for 15,000,000

2. Players rated 87 and higher cannot be loaned out, regardless of depth of players in that position

2. Players rated 87 and higher cannot be loaned out, regardless of depth of players in that position

I've 3 87's loaned in at Kyiv ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

1. Los Angeles Galaxy have broken their transfer record by signing Rio FERDINAND from Manchester United for 15,000,000

But you can be very lucky - I loaned Juan Jesus from Madrid while at AZ - he got a +2 to get him to 88 shortly afterward.

Nope, often seen 89's and 90s on loan in other game worlds, its everything to do with depth in that area of your squad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Nope, often seen 89's and 90s on loan in other game worlds, its everything to do with depth in that area of your squad

I've often tried to get 88's and 89's even with plenty of replacements, but I never could.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

I've often tried to get 88's and 89's even with plenty of replacements, but I never could.:confused:

I had Smalling rated 89 on loan last season in this league

I don't get this in our GW.

Even with some 87's in my squad which I had countless cover, my chairman wouldn't let them out on loan. How much depth does one need.

In other GW's players that can loan 88's don't seem to need as much cover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

That's not true.

I manage Munich in another gameworld and I've currently the following players out on loan, all of whom are between 87-90 (2 at 90)

MUNIAIN, Iker
    LUCAS, Moura
    CAN, Emre
    KOVAČIĆ, Mateo
    MARQUINHOS, Corrêa
    MITROGLOU, Kostas
    PEREIRA, Ricardo
    KADLEC, Václav
    MAXIM, Alexandru

What I'd give to be able to mix and match squads across gameworlds :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement