Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

A lot of player exchanging taken place mad mad mad busy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

A lot of player exchanging taken place mad mad mad busy

You'd be afraid to go to bed incase you miss out on a deal! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    following from your (and Im paraphrasing here) "No SM for me when i'm on the sauce" .... Are you on SM today? ;)

No bud why?
    I'm on the sauce

At work tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Chalk that down can't leave down me iPad waiting on deals to go through, it's like transfer deadline day on sky sports

MrMac84 wrote: »
    No bud why?
    I'm on the sauce

At work tho
    :eek::eek::eek:

nuttin, just looking for players ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Swoody you swapped Llorente for Hulk, are you insane :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wondering if there's something else to come, cause Asomoah/Llorente for Hulk/Nani seems slanted in United's favour :P

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

hefferboi wrote: »
    Hefferboi steered Vélez Sársfield to victory against Anzhi.
    Vélez Sársfield outclassed Anzhi and beat them 2 - 1 in their Play-Off fixture.
    Lima scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Papa was also on the scoresheet for his side.

3 wins from 3 and new signing Lima scores on his debut and takes me to the play off final. Good start to the league for me ;)

Hard luck Anzhi.

It will be an interesting final. Anzhi v Seville. You just missed out on automatic promotion and I only just made it into the playoffs. The pre match build up on Sky will be a good watch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wondering if there's something else to come, cause Asomoah/Llorente for Hulk/Nani seems slanted in United's favour :P

alrite alrite, calm down, calm down.

its just a game lads...... i want players dont have in other leagues.

and no, no other deals involved although he gave me a massive cash offer for vidal but theres only one player i want for vidal........ ;)

swoody wrote: »

and no, no other deals involved although he gave me a massive cash offer for vidal but theres only one player i want for vidal........ ;)

Nicholas Bendtner??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

That's the second or third time you've said that in last couple of days...
    It'd be a shame to think that someone is taking the piss. Now I'm not a moment suggesting that you are in any way, before I get lit on !! :D:D

Who's the player you want instead of Vidal as a matter of interest? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

....but theres only one player i want for vidal........ ;)

It wouldn't be this dude by any chance would it??

250011791.jpg

Just a guess!!!! :D:D:D :pac: :pac:

Nicholas Bendtner??

had him at cork city sold him on for Mitroglou

Wilberto wrote: »
    It wouldn't be this dude by any chance would it??

250011791.jpg

Just a guess!!!! :D:D:D :pac: :pac:

21n3apx.jpg

Nicholas Bendtner??

outrages to suggest that vidal is on a par with bentner, vidal isnt fit to print the advertising on Bentner's jocks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

It will be an interesting final. Anzhi v Seville. You just missed out on automatic promotion and I only just made it into the playoffs. The pre match build up on Sky will be a good watch :D

You're right it would have been, unfortunately though you'll have to settle for a final against Velez instead :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    outrages to suggest that vidal is on a par with bentner, vidal isnt fit to print the advertising on Bentner's jocks!

Number of goals in 2014
    Ronaldo 0
    Messi 0
    Bendtner 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Nicholas Bendtner??

****!!!

I had him...... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Can someone tell me if they only way to make a player get over his lack of games is to pay him off?

TheGunns wrote: »
    Can someone tell me if they only way to make a player get over his lack of games is to pay him off?

You could play him

• Advertisement

play him ... pay him ... sell him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

That or play him. Play him in a load of games and his concern will disappear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

In a typical Game World, with 38 league games, a player evaluates their season at regular intervals. This usually occurs around Turns 10, 22 and 32.
    When deciding the maximum number of games a player could potentially play, they only consider league games but when counting the number of games they have played, all games where a player can lose fitness are counted.
    For example, if a player has played 12 league games and 3 cup games, and 20 league games have been played so far this season, then the player would have played 15 out of a possible 20, which is 75% of games.
    With regards to substitutions, if a player comes on as a substitute then it will count as half an appearance irrespective of what minute they entered the match.
    For example, if a player has played 12 league games, come on as a substitute 8 times and played 3 cup games, and 20 league games have been played so far this season, then the player would have played 19 out of a possible 20, which is 95% of games.
    Within your squad:
    the highest rated players expect to play in approximately 85% of games;
    players that would expect to be in your first choice line-up and those rated 90 or above, will expect to play in approximately 75% of games;
    players that would expect to be a substitute if you selected your first choice line-up and those rated 89 or above, will expect to play in approximately 30-40% of games.
    the rest of the players within your squad will only expect to play a few (if any) games.
    Goalkeepers are worked out slightly differently, with your highest rated and those 88 or above expecting to play in approximately 90% of games.
    If a player plays less games than he would have wanted he still might not develop a concern or increase a level but the level is likely to stay the same not decrease.
    For example, if a player expects to play in approximately 75% of games but actually plays in 70%, then his morale may decrease but he may not develop a concern.
    A player may still develop a concern despite him playing 10 or 15 games in a row, as at the time he evaluates his season, the total games played is still below how many he would have wanted to have played by this stage of the season.
    For example, if a player expects to play in approximately 75% of games, and from Turn 1 they only play in 2 games out of a possible 10, when it comes to Turn 10 they will develop a Level 1 concern due to only featuring in 20% of games.
    If you then start playing them from Turn 10 and they play in the next 12 games (out of a possible 12), when it comes to Turn 22, his concern will increase to Level 2 due to only playing in 14 games out of a possible 22, which is 63% of games.

From here...

http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=83

I did consider playing him but I feel he's out of line tbh. Might just pay the 2 of them off even though they'll prob get pissed off again :D

I did consider playing him but I feel he's out of line tbh. Might just pay the 2 of them off even though they'll prob get pissed off again :D

They will get pissed again if you don't play them.

Now for those words of wisdom sell me a certain player!!...:)

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Now for those words of wisdom sell me a certain player!!...:)

The longer I leave it the more I want to keep him, happened at least 3 times already :o I want him gone but for some reason I value him far more highly than most other teams (probably since he's the main asset I have and if I mess it up I could flop :P )

For anyone thinking of offering on Eriksen, I'm not really interested in young players under 87/86 and preferably looking for a replacement with a defender

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    They will get pissed again if you don't play them.

Yeah... like Insigne

Sell him to me!!

No.

tumblr_m3nx9iExAg1qh1do4.gif

• Advertisement

On another note, was curious to see what way wages went when transfers took place.

Bale had been on 140k when at Spurs, though that was cause of the whole "Unhappy over games" payoff. He's back down to 71k after the transfer.

Xavi was on 115k pre-transfer. Now he's on 107k, so a slight drop when he moved.

Sadly, it was taken up by Mkhitaryan, who was on 44k but got a wage increase to 49k when he moved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement