Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

if all div 3 and div 4 managers have their offer in for sahin ill do the raffle now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

if all div 3 and div 4 managers have their offer in for sahin ill do the raffle now?

please do!!!!

Then I can move on to using the money I have put away for it!!!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Cool with me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

On another note, was curious to see what way wages went when transfers took place.

Bale had been on 140k when at Spurs, though that was cause of the whole "Unhappy over games" payoff. He's back down to 71k after the transfer.

Xavi was on 115k pre-transfer. Now he's on 107k, so a slight drop when he moved.

Sadly, it was taken up by Mkhitaryan, who was on 44k but got a wage increase to 49k when he moved.

No idea what Ronaldo was on at RM, but he's on 122k now.

My wage bil is €1.746m - how does that compare to others, as a matter of interest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I reckon you should now tell all D2 managers they can get in on the raffle for 20m, when they are all in, tell the D1s they can have a ticket at 30m

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Iago wrote: »
    You're right it would have been, unfortunately though you'll have to settle for a final against Velez instead :D

lol I misread the result it seems :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

TheGunns wrote: »
    The longer I leave it the more I want to keep him, happened at least 3 times already :o I want him gone but for some reason I value him far more highly than most other teams (probably since he's the main asset I have and if I mess it up I could flop :P )

For anyone thinking of offering on Eriksen, I'm not really interested in young players under 87/86 and preferably looking for a replacement with a defender

Another offer sent!!!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Yeah... like Insigne

Sell him to me!!

No dice!

i declined all offers from div2 and 1 teams so its now ready for the go ahead making the teams out on paper now and will put into a mug and randomly pick one give me 5mins and ill announce it here then go ahead and accept it on soccermanager

be back in 5mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Starting to regret selling benteke as no one will sell me a decent striker. Agbonlahor and weimann my only strikers

• Advertisement

i declined all offers from div2 and 1 teams so its now ready for the go ahead making the teams out on paper now and will put into a mug and randomly pick one give me 5mins and ill announce it here then go ahead and accept it on soccermanager

be back in 5mins

fingernails are a write-off tonight :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Starting to regret selling benteke as no one will sell me a decent striker. Agbonlahor and weimann my only strikers

Benteke, on the otherhand, is enjoying the season break on the beach with his Porto contract in his pocket ( even if he is having a mare in RL)

and the winner is fair and square

BOCA JUNIORS

sorry to all other managers and tupac especially he was itching to sign sahin.

a great signing for boca juniors and hope it helps them with promotion etc

and the winner is fair and square

BOCA JUNIORS

sorry to all other managers and tupac especially he was itching to sign sahin.

a great signing for boca juniors and hope it helps them with promotion etc

Cool, I get to go spending now anyhow so I'm happy :D

Nice deal for boca, good player, huge bargaining chip for future deals!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

eh i dunno wrote: »

I offered you a 90 striker at face value!

Seaneh wrote: »

did he come with a walking aid ;)

Al Capwned wrote: »
    No idea what Ronaldo was on at RM, but he's on 122k now.

My wage bil is €1.746m - how does that compare to others, as a matter of interest?

cant quite remember ronaldos wages as i didnt hold on to him long:p the dressing room wasnt big enough for mine and cristianos egos unfortunately:pac:

but my total wage bill at madrid now is:

1,721,065 with a first team of 23 soon to be 22 and youth team of 36

my highest earners are: fabregas alonso ramos and casillas all on 100k exactly

there is a 100k cap at here at madrid its a new rule i bought with me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Wages are 545,695 at the Galaxy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Wages are 545,695 at the Galaxy.

Almost the same :P 553, 200 at Ajax although I'm a bit light on numbers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

TheGunns wrote: »
    Almost the same :P 553, 200 at Ajax although I'm a bit light on numbers

I've 32 players altogether, 4 of which are youth.

One In - Three Out this evening @ Porto

Ricardo RODRÍGUEZ has completed his move to FC Porto from VfL Wolfsburg for 7,000,000 plus Massadio HAIDARA and Darko LAZOVIC

Ibrahim AFELLAY has completed his move to Aston Villa from FC Porto for 15,000,000

We've sent the skysports fella home for the night ... starving he was ... might give him a cuppa and a biscuit tomorrow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes

Player Wages

No. Wages
    First Team 21 513,900
    Youth Team 25 201,570
    --
    Total 46 715,470
    ========= == =======

Full Squad:
    Number of Players Average Rating Average Age Average Value Total Value Average Wage Total Wages
    65 80 20 3.9M 254.3M 16,340 1,062,135

First Team:
    Number of Players Average Rating Average Age Average Value Total Value Average Wage Total Wages
    20 88 24 6.5M 131.0M 32,812 656,250
    **Giggsies 40 years might be skewing the age stat slightly

Youths:
    45 77 18 1.7M 77.5M 9,019 405,885

Loans: not included in the full squad
    6 85 21 5.5M 33.0M 20k 117,300

Real!

If your still online pop back on to chat for a sec!!! I forgot to ask you something!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Seaneh wrote: »

who?

Unreal ...

its 01:00 in the morning, and each time I press F5 over on SM there is 3/4/5/6 new club messages ...

Busy, Busy, Busy ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Wilberto wrote: »
    It wouldn't be this dude by any chance would it??

250011791.jpg

Just a guess!!!! :D:D:D :pac: :pac:

Can someone insert the words NOT FOR SALE OR SWAP under his picture! Please and thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Can someone insert the words NOT FOR SALE OR SWAP under his picture! Please and thanks

Don't worry! I should hope that every manager in this league knows that by now!!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wilberto wrote: »
    Don't worry! I should hope that every manager in this league knows that by now!!! :D:D:D

em no!
    JfIFGkU.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement