Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ajax if your online, I think the chat is playing up...

You've got a deal, throw in the offer there and I'll accept

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Came here to express my disappointment at the sahin deal being accepted already. Went off and sold one of my starting AMCs to get enough funds to be in with a chance. Transfer went through so I went to bid only to see the deal was already done.

I don't wanna be 'that guy' but you said Monday.. :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

evra 93 rated defender for swap only

Danger781 wrote: »
    Came here to express my disappointment at the sahin deal being accepted already. Went off and sold one of my starting AMCs to get enough funds to be in with a chance. Transfer went through so I went to bid only to see the deal was already done.

With the above in mind I guess I need to go and get someone else..

Looking for pretty much any player rated 90 or more

My budget isn't extravagant and I don't have any players worth swapping. Send me a PM on here or SM if you've got someone that fits. I'd prefer if they weren't over 30, unless the deal being offered is too good to say no to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I've offered a 90 rated striker to everyone for face value, there literally isn't a cheaper 90 rated player available in the game world and nobody has even bothered to offer for him, so because you are all apparently too snobby to pay 6.3 million for a 90 rated player who can play 2 positions, I'll be keeping him as backup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Seaneh wrote: »
    I've offered a 90 rated striker to everyone for face value, there literally isn't a cheaper 90 rated player available in the game world and nobody has even bothered to offer for him, so because you are all apparently too snobby to pay 6.3 million for a 90 rated player who can play 2 positions, I'll be keeping him as backup.

How is it been snobby when some of us don't have 6.3 million to spend? How about you send him my way for 3.x and then you can call me snobby.

I can't, the game doesn't work that way, the minimum I can sell him for is his face value.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Hey, I don't remember you offering him to me!! And, as it just so happened, I've managed to claw in a little bit of cash. Is your offer still open??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Danger781 wrote: »

sorry mate i had presumed everyone had put a bid in:(

feel bad now which club are you?

I can't, the game doesn't work that way, the minimum I can sell him for is his face value.

I've made you an offer for him with the best I had. It's not much, but it's the best I can do.

• Advertisement

I've made you an offer for him with the best I had. It's not much, but it's the best I can do.

Sorry, I just can't accept that bid. I realise it's the best you can do but I can't justify it.

Ok, how about this, I give you that offer, and then when the transfer ban lifts, I buy Anbrose back for 3.3 million to make up the 6.3?

who is this player you speak of?

Sorry, I can't. I'll dither use him as a p/e in another deal or keep him as backup.

A player who has no interest in Real Madrid ;)

Sorry, I can't. I'll dither use him as a p/e in another deal or keep him as backup.

7 Million in total?

I actually wouldn't sell him to you unless it was as part of a trade for one of your players.

You don't need him.

its okay guys i dont have any use for him anyway but he is a good player and if got on the cheap is ideal for a club in lower divisions

its okay guys i dont have any use for him anyway but he is a good player and if got on the cheap is ideal for a club in lower divisions

Which is why I'm trying to get him.

SL Benfica players for sale if the offer is right:

Oscar Cardozo F(C) 30yrs 90

Nicolás Gaitan AM(RLC),F(RL) 25yrs 89

Enzo Perez M(C),AM(RLC) 27yrs 89

Christian Noboa DM,M(C) 28yrs 89

• Advertisement

Who? I'm definitely interested..

sorry mate i had presumed everyone had put a bid in:(

feel bad now which club are you?

I am AJ Auxerre, div 4

Lost my play off today.. 20 shots on goal with just one scored..

SL Benfica players for sale if the offer is right:

Oscar Cardozo F(C) 30yrs 90

Nicolás Gaitan AM(RLC),F(RL) 25yrs 89

Enzo Perez M(C),AM(RLC) 27yrs 89

Christian Noboa DM,M(C) 28yrs 89

What offers would you need?

Those players are for exchange, as in, I'm willing to swap two of them for the right player, otherwise it would take a big cash offer, especially for Gaitan and Cardozo.

Did you see my last post about the Pizarro deal?

Boards is back :pac:

40 minutes to kick-off to my friendly against Sevilla

Just a friendly I know, but after losing my play off and missing out on transfer deal I am looking for blood! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I expect a flood of post.. so let me kick it off.

The offer for Gotoku SAKAI of Sunderland from Beşiktaş JK has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
    only 10M :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

double post :|

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Double Post :|

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The offer for Oriol ROMEU of Rayo Vallecano from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Vlad CHIRICHES of Anzhi from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with those 2, great potential to rise as well!!!

2-3 more and I'll be happy with the squad!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement