Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Anyone willing to do cash deals for MC/AMCs in the 88-89-90-91 range ... give me a shout...

Or cash and youngsters for that matter

FCP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Why?

I'm not sure which the why is referring to but I'm guessing mac was giving him advice as he believes this guy might rise further.

As for my deliberation is although I have gotten good offers for Tevez none scream take me, unless I could definitely sign who I want it might weakening my position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Chat doesn't work for me at all on Chrome (which I use for SM), pretty sure I'm being sent messages I can't open so you can send a full message/pm me here instead. Really annoying, don't remember having this problem before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

TheGunns wrote: »
    Chat doesn't work for me at all on Chrome (which I use for SM), pretty sure I'm being sent messages I can't open so you can send a full message/pm me here instead. Really annoying, don't remember having this problem before

I've noticed that also.

TheGunns wrote: »

its why I've started using Firefox, chrome and explorer have difficulties with the chat on SM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

for all those bidding on Giuseppe Rossi, i'd just like to let you know that he may of done his cruciate ligament again in the same leg for a 3rd time today, he's having a scan tomorrow.

looks like another 2 years out for him if it's confirmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I wonder if a deal will magically be accepted now after all the rejections after someone reads that ;)

I maxed out on him the other day and it was rejected

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I wonder if a deal will magically be accepted now after all the rejections after someone reads that ;)

I maxed out today and it was rejected

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Whoever buys him just make sure his NCT is done and you get the log book, that way if he turns out to be a crock you can take eireannbear to the small claims court

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

swoody wrote: »
    for all those bidding on Giuseppe Rossi, i'd just like to let you know that he may of done his cruciate ligament again in the same leg for a 3rd time today, he's having a scan tomorrow.

Ouch...

I bid for him yesterday aswell...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Seaneh wrote: »
    I has no pm from you...

That's very strange I have it in my sent folder on here. I've resent it on here and also on SM :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Well, I lost my friendly.

Despite being fairly even, we slumped to a 2-3 defeat at the hands of Sevilla..

529i.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Fair play to him, he has him marked as unable to transfer and rejected two bids.

Im sure there is reason behind all the Aumbeyang bids getting rejected too, if people were willing to do a little bit if digging they might put 2and 2 together- just dont believe anything The brother of those singing sisters says!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Im sure there is reason behind all the Aumbeyang bids getting rejected too, if people were willing to do a little bit if digging they might put 2and 2 together- just dont believe anything The brother of those singing sisters says!

huh?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mac ain't the only one on the sauce I guess :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Mac ain't the only one on the sauce I guess :D

I wasn't on the sauce last night! Excuse your cheek!

Back too work today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

swoody wrote: »

2 years?he'll be back by start of next season! I got my left knee done last x mas and returning too play this week, I'm worried now!

:( back to work :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Lads anyone selling DMC or even just MC under 25 87 or higher @ reasonable prices???

• Advertisement

Looking for some advice, what impact does condition have on the game result if any?

In the past, I played teams who's manager had not logged on in weeks, their condition was pretty poor and they still won:confused:

My thinking is, there is a higher risk of injury but the effect on the result is minimal unless they players are in the red.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

tonic wine wrote: »
    Looking for some advice, what impact does condition have on the game result if any?

In the past, I played teams who's manager had not logged on in weeks, their condition was pretty poor and they still won:confused:

My thinking is, there is a higher risk of injury but the effect on the result is minimal unless they players are in the red.

I wouldn't over-think it man, TBF there are lots of threads on the game engine is flawed.... Sometimes you just go on fantastic runs unbeaten and other times you will go on a poor run, then you will get the odd 'once in a blue moon' result, just like in RL.....

But as for your question about condition, its personal opinion, I wouldn't play anyone under 90% but others will play them at 75-80%. You could have a point about the injuries, it makes sense alright, but the other thing is if they do reach NMF status, it can take 4-5 games out of the squad to get them back to 100% :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I wouldn't over-think it man, TBF there are lots of threads on the game engine is flawed.... Sometimes you just go on fantastic runs unbeaten and other times you will go on a poor run, then you will get the odd 'once in a blue moon' result, just like in RL.....

But as for your question about condition, its personal opinion, I wouldn't play anyone under 90% but others will play them at 75-80%. You could have a point about the injuries, it makes sense alright, but the other thing is if they do reach NMF status, it can take 4-5 games out of the squad to get them back to 100% :eek:

I'm the same in regards to the 90%

I've no idea how the game engine works. My theory last season was that it depended on how much you login but I'm not too sure how true that is

Seaneh wrote: »
    huh?

And developments at His RL club relating to strikers that might affect how important Aumbeyang becomes for said team? ;)

I remember looking at a team I played before kickoff, all his players were at ~75% and I still lost. mmmm decisions decisions.......

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gaitan off to Porto for 20m. Not a bad deal at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Soooo, on the subject of a player that I really like, I stuck in a good fair bid for him last week, and got the following reply.

"Give me Bartra, Grimaldo, Bagnack, Dongou, Roman, Song and Yilmaz and you can have PLAYER."

Mental.

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Soooo, on the subject of a player that I really like, I stuck in a good fair bid for him last week, and got the following reply.

"Give me Bartra, Grimaldo, Bagnack, Dongou, Roman, Song and Yilmaz and you can have PLAYER."

Mental.

And things seemed to be improving ... Lots of good/fair deals being done...

Does that mean we can talk later ;)

FAO Real Madrid,

The youth you were offered to step back from my GK deal, do you want him?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Gaitan off to Porto for 20m. Not a bad deal at all.

20.001m actually :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement