Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    See people ...

btw, what are you're outbound cash deals?

226m total cash deals out :cool:
    3M more then spent on cash only deals :)

^^^ that's the work involved in getting promotion;)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Sorry Valencia,only got 2 88 rated defenders so cant really let him go

No bother man.

Banega is available at the moment for p/e. Right Midfielder preferably

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Sorry Valencia,only got 2 88 rated defenders so cant really let him go

No bother man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

No bother man.

PM sent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

Oh thank god! The back of Negredo!!!!

Surely due a rise ;)

I wasn't around for most of the season, was be hard to control? I know he has a few goals alright but it was Reyes that won me a lot of games. Negredo was yours at the start of the season too until you pulled out of the deal without telling me :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I wasn't around for most of the season, was be hard to control? I know he has a few goals alright but it was Reyes that won me a lot of games. Negredo was yours at the start of the season too until you pulled out of the deal without telling me :p

I didn't pull out! I was raising funds!!! Would have taken me ages though...

Who has Di Nitale?

Announced retirement.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

He's with Newcastle at the moment, should get this season out of him anyway

Who has Di Nitale?

Oh right, you didn't tell me at the time. You was waiting on cash from selling keane from what I remember, so I turned someone else down cause you had him bought in my mind. Probably worked out for the best in the end. Hopefully the squad can survive in D2. Bring on the new season!

Oh right, you didn't tell me at the time. You was waiting on cash from selling keane from what I remember, so I turned someone else down cause you had him bought in my mind. Probably worked out for the best in the end. Hopefully the squad can survive in D2. Bring on the new season!

Thought I told you I was WAY off the asking!! Bout 15-20 short at the time!!!

You selling now??? Ha ha!!

Thought I told you I was WAY off the asking!! Bout 15-20 short at the time!!!

You selling now??? Ha ha!!

No longer need the cash. Also just went back and checked my PM's from that deal lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Who has Di Nitale?

He is with me (Newcastle), kind of expected but at least I will get another season out of him, maybe 2 if I am lucky

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

He is with me (Newcastle), kind of expected but at least I will get another season out of him, maybe 2 if I am lucky

Unless of course you want to cash in now while you still have the chance?? ;););)

Wilberto wrote: »
    Unless of course you want to cash in now while you still have the chance?? ;););)

Ha, could happen if I get a good 89 or 90 rated striker involved in the deal;-)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Ha, could happen if I get a good 89 or 90 rated striker involved in the deal;-)

Or a young(ish) 88 who's playing quite well in Ligue 1?? :D:D

No longer need the cash. Also just went back and checked my PM's from that deal lol

How did it end??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

a season is about 145 days long (20 weeks and 5 days)

you'll get till the 6thish of June....... ;)

Actually, not that this was an official offer or anything, but I'm revoking it all the same! :D:D :P :P

Wilberto wrote: »

???

How did it end??? :confused:

Well seeing as you asked, you had 8.9 mil, you was getting 9.5M for Klose and was selling keane and Zarate to fund the deal but you needed a few days :rolleyes:

???

Not only do I have only one French 88 rated striker, I only have one 88 rated striker as a whole. It should be pretty easy to deduce who I'm talking about. Either way, I can tell you have no interest in a deal either so its a non-runner right from the off!! :D:D :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I've added an 88 AM, F to the transfer list, I've alo offered him and some 88 Rated defenders in some p/e deals. All part of the Anzhi clear out sale :)

Well seeing as you asked, you had 8.9 mil, you was getting 9.5M for Klose and was selling keane and Zarate to fund the deal but you needed a few days :rolleyes:

Ah yes that was it!!!

I had Keane and Klose sold, no issue there but I needed to get around 15mil for Zarate and was being fecked about by a few clubs!!!!!!

Did I not get back to you after that? If not, sorry!!!

But worked out for you in the end ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Iago wrote: »
    I've added an 88 AM, F to the transfer list, I've alo offered him and some 88 Rated defenders in some p/e deals. All part of the Anzhi clear out sale :)

You've a PM on SM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Some auction going on for Jung :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

What are peoples opinions on Gold membership?

Worth it? For the sake of €15 I'm tempted to just buy a years membership :p Even though I am still quite new to the game..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Danger781 wrote: »
    What are peoples opinions on Gold membership?

Worth it? For the sake of €15 I'm tempted to just buy a years membership :p Even though I am still quite new to the game..

Not really imo, I've got extra club boosts before I got gold though so I'm able to manage 20 instead of 10 :P less than 10 is manageable so for someone else it might be better value

That said though, I bought 2 years worth during the summer (20 euro). been playing for almost 4 years though :eek:

hefferboi wrote: »

Not that I particularly care personally, or that it even matter in this case seeming as everyone knew he was out there anyway but, for future reference, I'd suggest that you not mention the names of externals simply because other managers will probably give you a roasting.

Like I said though, I don't particularly care too much, especially in this case as it doesn't really make too much of a difference either way. I'm only saying it for your own good.

As other managers will verify, there has almost been a full blown war between managers over previously named externals.

Just a heads up!! ;):):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

You'd want to delete that lad, or hissy fits will be thrown

hefferboi wrote: »

Can't see the clubs involved in the bidding being delighted with you drawing more clubs to the auction!!!!!!!

I was interested but not going to over-pay :rolleyes:

Edit: I think Mac said something about this being written into the charter....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Edit: I think Mac said something about this being written into the charter....

I dont see a charter anywhere.. :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement