Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I'll give you your wish tupac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

It looks like I'm out in front in the Jung deal if they use face value for the players

is it close or is there a few mill in it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

It looks like I'm out in front in the Jung deal if they use face value for the players

ah well ;)

edit: woo hoo!!! owe you one dude!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

They usually do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    is it close or is there a few mill in it?

few million as far as I can tell

If I don't get him I'll look like a right fool :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Hi, im trying to make a bid for a player and get this error: "Club will not accept bids whilst manager application is under consideration"

Any ideas what thats about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Al Capwned has guided Barcelona to a SMFA Champions Cup Final win against Catania Calcio!! Barcelona beat Catania Calcio emphatically with a final score of 5 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Mascherano scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Pjanić and Iniesta were also amongst the goalscorers.

Eurpoean Champs! I'll have that!

FC-Barcelona-Champions-league-Winner.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Ok serious question here lads. I have Jeffery Bruma, 22 years old rated 87 gonna rise in future.

Going by the economics in our GW what's he worth? The prices I see some lads going for I feel I'd be mad to let him go for his 7m value or around it.

Ok serious question here lads. I have Jeffery Bruma, 22 years old rated 87 gonna rise in future.

Going by the economics in our GW what's he worth? The prices I see some lads going for I feel I'd be mad to let him go for his 7m value or around it.

Oh more than that man! Get players too if you can ;)

The max bid I can make is 12,034,000, and I have a fair bit of cash.

So, eh, 12ish million is the most you can realistically expect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

10m was the most I could because of my chairman but 11/12m is the most I'd pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Oh more than that man! Get players too if you can ;)

Yeah see that's what I was thinking not looking for mad money either, all I want is a decent 88 rated player for him, someone in their mid late twenties would do or I was even gonna offer him + cash for a good 88/89 if someone had one available.

I'm mostly only getting 10m offers even though he's listed as p/e, I'd rather hold onto him if that's the case and I can't upgrade in some shape using him.

Seaneh wrote: »
    The max bid I can make is 12,034,000, and I have a fair bit of cash.

So, eh, 12ish million is the most you can realistically expect.

My max is 10.79m, and I'm wiping me hole with 50's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

this is all my chairman will allow........

You can offer an amount between 7,270,000 and 10,773,000 in cash

knowing him, if i threw in another player he's probably block that to :mad:

Anyone willing to part with an 88/89 rated keeper?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Ok Lads its quiz time!

How many clubs still have their original Manager in place?

No Cheating just have a guess.

The answer.........................................
    31!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Yeah see that's what I was thinking not looking for mad money either, all I want is a decent 88 rated player for him, someone in their mid late twenties would do or I was even gonna offer him + cash for a good 88/89 if someone had one available.

I'm mostly only getting 10m offers even though he's listed as p/e, I'd rather hold onto him if that's the case and I can't upgrade in some shape using him.

I popped in a bid there. My backup 88 rated CB and as much cash as my chairman would allow! Might as well help out one of the lower clubs. No worries if you reject it for something better.

Al Capwned wrote: »

no! but i'm about to sign my 8th :pac:

The offer for Etrit BERISHA of Kalmar FF from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

made his debut for Lazio yesterday against Inter and was pretty good.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Looking to get a top class player in, 93+ rated and in their peak years!
    Willing to use Ramsey as bait. So basically looking to trade Ramsey + cash/another player for a top star. I mightn't even sell Ramsey, depending what kind of interest/offers I get. Will make a final decision (to sell or to keep!) either way over the next few days!

Anyone looking to get in Ramsey PM me on SM and let me know what players you might be willing to let go.

Also, i've no interest in 2x89 rated players for example, i'm only going to trade for a "super quality" player (said in my best Wenger voice! :pac:)

Maybe i'm being too optimistic and I won't get any players at all, but said i'd float the idea and see what I get back! :cool:

Manzoor14 wrote: »
    Looking to get a top class player in, 93+ rated and in their peak years!
    Willing to use Ramsey as bait. So basically looking to trade Ramsey + cash/another player for a top star. I mightn't even sell Ramsey, depending what kind of interest/offers I get. Will make a final decision (to sell or to keep!) either way over the next few days!

Anyone looking to get in Ramsey PM me on SM and let me know what players you might be willing to let go.

Also, i've no interest in 2x89 rated players for example, i'm only going to trade for a "super quality" player (said in my best Wenger voice! :pac:)

Maybe i'm being too optimistic and I won't get any players at all, but said i'd float the idea and see what I get back! :cool:

i think Hamburg are looking to swap tevez for a young 90+ defender and forward...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Al Capwned wrote: »

Accepted your bid there dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Can we buy from Bremen who have no manager?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 cian_baker

Hey lads, I haven't been here in quite a while now and haven't had much time to put into the game.

I was majorly snowed down in college in my final year but i have some time off now and i'm going to try put some time into tryin to get my team under control.

I have made a few bids in the last hour and i know im a novice to the leagues transfer situation so i hope i wont insult anyone with the amounts offered.

eh i dunno wrote: »

eh yeah :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

eh i dunno wrote: »

Nope, they have an incoming manager as far as I can see

cian_baker wrote: »
    Hey lads, I haven't been here in quite a while now and haven't had much time to put into the game.

I was majorly snowed down in college in my final year but i have some time off now and i'm going to try put some time into tryin to get my team under control.

I have made a few bids in the last hour and i know im a novice to the leagues transfer situation so i hope i wont insult anyone with the amounts offered.

Good to hear - what team are you?

Nope, they have an incoming manager as far as I can see

pitty the same cant be said about rangers.....its about to have its heart and sole ripped out of it.

can mac not change the rules now? and save them?

swoody wrote: »
    pitty the same cant be said about rangers.....its about to have its heart and sole ripped out of it.

Rangers have no heart nor sole! Green & White army!!!!

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »

Hence why buying from unmanaged clubs should be turned off at the earliest opportunity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement