Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Transfer listed:

RIVIÈRE, Emmanuel F(C) 23yrs 87r

Enjoy

swiftly removed from TL after tupac let slip about his hattrick for monaco

did you not see the game?
    his 1st goal is good and the rest where right place right time :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »
    did you not see the game?
    his 1st goal is good and the rest where right place right time :pac:

Nope, had real life things going on ....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Lads just checking my finances and my players wages adds up to 800,000 a week but when I look at my squad both wages only add up to 400,000 is this the same with everyone or is this a bug

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

JamboMac wrote: »
    Lads just checking my finances and my players wages adds up to 800,000 a week but when I look at my squad both wages only add up to 400,000 is this the same with everyone or is this a bug

I think they were payed double for the last week in the season or something, it's that same with my team.

My squads weekly wage is 640,000 and the last week of the season it was 1.2m

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

When you're looking at your squad, make sure its on the "Full Team" tab. Otherwise you're only looking at the wages for the first team, or youth team.

Other than that, the only other thing I can think of is if you have players out on loan. You still have to pay half their wages but they may not be included in the "Full Team" list. I doubt that would account for the €400k difference though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I think they were payed double for the last week in the season or something, it's that same with my team.

I hope it is just double for the last coz I can't afford that kind of money but a good shock as it made me realise my signings have to be able to be paid never payed much attention to wages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Finances seem good at PSV, my tv revenue covers the player wages and the rest is clean profit.

I finished 13th last season and the books are showing a 30 million profit, so that should go up significantly if I push for play off places next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Finances seem good at PSV, my tv revenue covers the player wages and the rest is clean profit.

I finished 13th last season and the books are showing a 30 million profit, so that should go up significantly if I push for play off places next season.

I made a 20 million loss....:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

In better news i won my group with Belgium...Moldova in the next round!!...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I made a 5 million loss last year, but I did spend a lot of money, I average a profit of around 1.2m a week

I just want to print out those charts and look at them in public so people think I'm important

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

JamboMac wrote: »

your wages are 800k a turn (starts each matchday i think) or a week in the GW basically

they changed the layout and way the finances are viewed in the finances section recently enough - including the graphs and that

now you see your expenditure on a real world weekly basis instead of each turn & there's 2 turns in a week, that's why its appearing like double to you

it's a bit stupid to have it like that i think, using a real world week which includes 2 GW weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ignacio CAMACHO has completed his move to SS Lazio from Málaga CF for 13,000,000

Went back to the old stomping ground!!!! Pretty safe to say that is my one splash out signing this year!!!!

Back to poverty!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

I just took over Gremio and I lost about 8m for the season. No signings for me apart from the 3 free agents I just got

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Make about twice what I spend so over a season will have about 50 mil profit. Not bad at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ignacio CAMACHO has completed his move to SS Lazio from Málaga CF for 13,000,000

Went back to the old stomping ground!!!! Pretty safe to say that is my one splash out signing this year!!!!

Back to poverty!!!!!!!

Oh totally forgot, respect to Malaga, that player is serious value for that money...

To be fair I sold Gonzalez and Digard at very reasonable prices too.....

Hopefully (not holding breath!!!!) That there may be some reason coming to the market?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Get at me if you have any 90 AM's or LB's that you may be willing to sell for the right price

Udinese

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Hopefully (not holding breath!!!!) That there may be some reason coming to the market?

adam johnsons asking price has been lowered to 20m! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I really miss being able to see if and when people were online last.

I've got three bids in at the moment, and while I'm not desperate for any of them, I do have to hold the money until I get a no. I don't mind if people do want to reject the offer, but at least if I had seen they were online recently before, I could just take the ignoring of the offer as a "no" and move on. :(

Anyone know if it's just a feature of the between seasons break? Or is it a permenant change?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Get at me if you have any 90 AM's or LB's that you may be willing to sell for the right price

Udinese

PABLO ARMERO

He's a good one,rated 89 but after his move to title contenders Napoli should DEFO rise to 90 shortly.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

PABLO ARMERO

He's a good one,rated 89 but after his move to title contenders Napoli should DEFO rise to 90 shortly.

did i not just buy him the other day??????:)

• Advertisement

PABLO ARMERO

Well this I already know, hence why I sold him. Needed to raise a lot of funds to get me a AM, not looking for a 90 rated LB more a 88/89 as such.

Good chances of Armero going up to a solid 91 if he actually starts to start for Napoli...time will tell

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

adam johnsons asking price has been lowered to 20m! :D

Adam Johnson being sold for 20M (Originally 25M for the past few months)

and here we have people valuing Di Maria at 25M

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

pepper180 wrote: »
    Adam Johnson being sold for 20M (Originally 25M for the past few months)

and here we have people valuing Di Maria at 25M

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

ah but the question is who values johnson at 20-25m,im having a laugh and dont expect to get a bid in a million years,but you value di maria at 60m and a young 90+ player that would get in to your first team!!! you have no chance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ganso is only 89 and I wouldn't let him go for less than 40/50m. I don't expect to get that and even at that I'm not sure if I'd sell but that's what he's worth to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Wait till you guys see what I value Isco at :pac:

Valuations are just ridiculous, especially with people being so tight.

Fair enough if you are a lower sided team and need compensation money to go out and actually buy 1 or 2 more players to replace the one that was sold, but I just don't get it with the richer clubs.

I'd be inbetween both and I've never asked for crazy prices. Sold Armero for 13.5mil, where as others would have been asking for the 20mil. Transfers is one of the main things in this game that actually keep it interesting. Most clubs I've done business with have great, and I will continue to do business with them from now on, but these ridiculous evaluations are just a joke!

Rant Over!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

ah but the question is who values johnson at 20-25m,im having a laugh and dont expect to get a bid in a million years,but you value di maria at 60m and a young 90+ player that would get in to your first team!!! you have no chance!

I have never valued Di Maria at 60M plus a young 90player? When have I ever said that? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Just to let it be known I'm not selling any defenders(Schalke) except uchida unless the offer is absolutely bat **** crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Valuations are just ridiculous, especially with people being so tight.

Fair enough if you are a lower sided team and need compensation money to go out and actually buy 1 or 2 more players to replace the one that was sold, but I just don't get it with the richer clubs.

I'd be inbetween both and I've never asked for crazy prices. Sold Armero for 13.5mil, where as others would have been asking for the 20mil. Transfers is one of the main things in this game that actually keep it interesting. Most clubs I've done business with have great, and I will continue to do business with them from now on, but these ridiculous evaluations are just a joke!

Rant Over!

My sentiments exactly

Good on ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

di maria in this gameworld is worth 50 to 60m,money is not worth the paper its wrote on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement