Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

While were on the subject of Loonies.

Check this muppet out.

Shanghai Shenhua have made a counter offer to SL Benfica for Dorlan PABÓN of 37,000,000.......rated 87 just signed for Valencia due to rise to 88 soon.Not 94 as predicted by his manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

While were on the subject of Loonies.

Check this muppet out.

Shanghai Shenhua have made a counter offer to SL Benfica for Dorlan PABÓN of 37,000,000.......rated 87 just signed for Valencia due to rise to 88 soon.Not 94 as predicted by his manager.

Haha, why bother with astronomical figures?

Why dont people just reject it or better, a little PM to either say - not for sale or give a realistic price.

No one in their right mind will give that sort of money for a 87 rated player so why bother sending a counter-offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

trudub83 wrote: »

Why dont people just reject it or better, a little PM to either say - not for sale or give a realistic price.

No one in their right mind will give that sort of money for a 87 rated player so why bother sending a counter-offer?

In the past I've counter offered something ridiculous joking, as the initial offer was a joke itself, but when people honestly rate there players being this much, it just confuses me.

Greedy folk

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Um...Barca....accepting my bid and then cancelling it makes me sad :(
    And I'm not the only one who'll be feeling that way I think...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Everyone that is saying that money is worth nothing in this game world - It is worth a considerable amount to the smaller clubs, I mean my transfer budget is entirely dependant on who I sell.

If I had more money, then I've no doubt I could improve my team. There are many players available, both in the GW and from external clubs - If i had 20 or 30 million to spend, I would be very confident of doing very well in D3 next year. I understand that players rated 90+ that the larger clubs may be looking for to improve their squad are harder to find.

All my players are available to transfer, but If I cannot get a replacement for any of my players that is better or equal for similar money, they'll not be going anywhere

• Advertisement

We'll soon see

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    In the past I've counter offered something ridiculous joking, as the initial offer was a joke itself, but when people honestly rate there players being this much, it just confuses me.

Greedy folk

My point exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

I don't know yet.. I'll let you know when he gets back to me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I agree, several clubs have made insulting offers for my players while at the same time asking mad money for theirs, i don't understand where they are coming from at all. As a result i will never do business with them, simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Me too:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Everyone that is saying that money is worth nothing in this game world - It is worth a considerable amount to the smaller clubs, I mean my transfer budget is entirely dependant on who I sell.

If I had more money, then I've no doubt I could improve my team. There are many players available, both in the GW and from external clubs - If i had 20 or 30 million to spend, I would be very confident of doing very well in D3 next year. I understand that players rated 90+ that the larger clubs may be looking for to improve their squad are harder to find.

All my players are available to transfer, but If I cannot get a replacement for any of my players that is better or equal for similar money, they'll not be going anywhere

One word..... risers.....

Weather you like it or not, you will eventually make money on it, else keep selling to buy.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Why did they take away the thing to see if the managers were online recently :mad:

I need to get some signings in before the start and some managers aren't replying to PMs

Why did they take away the thing to see if the managers were online recently :mad:

I need to get some signings in before the start and some managers aren't replying to PMs
    Same, are PSV ridding of anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Same, are PSV ridding of anyone?

No man everyone seems to be interested in my first 11 which took me ages to put together.

Maybe next season.

No man everyone seems to be interested in my first 11 which took me ages to put together.

Maybe next season.

Nay bother.

Would have had a squad put together before this if I actually had more transfer fund from the start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Nay bother.

Would have had a squad put together before this if I actually had more transfer fund from the start

Wouldn't we all... :p

Wouldn't we all... :p

Don't get me wrong, some people were in a far worse position than I was starting off. Di Natale was my big money maker from the start and sure he was gone before I even got there

P.S. that's the last time I'll bitch and moan about Di Natale :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Sessegnon scored 5 goals in just one game last month! 14m you buy him!!

I still cannot fathom how Adam Johnson is valued at 6m more than Sessegnon!!

:confused::confused::D:D:eek::P:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Wilberto wrote: »
    I still cannot fathom how Adam Johnson is valued at 6m more than Sessegnon!!

:confused::confused::D:D:eek::P:P

well buy sess then,hes a bargain. ;)

• Advertisement

CUADRADO, Juan

has been added to the transfer list

Contact me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Don't get me wrong, some people were in a far worse position than I was starting off. Di Natale was my big money maker from the start and sure he was gone before I even got there

P.S. that's the last time I'll bitch and moan about Di Natale :D

He is in good hands now;)

He is in good hands now;)

If it were that Roma were unmanaged then I would have done the exact same thing brother!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Where do you go to report a bug again?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

well buy sess then,hes a bargain. ;)

Not quite. Johnson is just far too over-valued. :D:)

I'll give you €50 for him though. €100 if you throw in Sessegnon seeming as you want rid of him so much!

(((Now that's what I call an "insulting" offer. ;):p)))

Not quite. Johnson is just far too over-valued. :D:)

I'll give you €50 for him though. €100 if you throw in Sessegnon seeming as you want rid of him so much!

(((Now that's what I call an "insulting" offer. ;):p)))

your obviously desperate to get your hands on AJ. :D this must be your 5th post regarding him,are you a fan?

your obviously desperate to get your hands on AJ. :D this must be your 5th post regarding him,are you a fan?

Au contraire. :pac:

Au contraire. :pac:

you buy it. 20m!!! i do you good deal!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The offer for Mousa DEMBÉLÉ of Tottenham Hotspur from ACF Fiorentina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Dembele
    Honda & 8.6m.

Was meant to be with 15m, but chairman gets in the way again :P Either way, happy enough with that. Honda provides me a player who can start in midfield and also cover wings if nessecary :P Been sniffing round Honda for a while too, so happy to get him finally.

Also knocked out of the World Cup by France :(

• Advertisement

got myself 2 90's off 2 sound managers today. Pretty happy with it regardless of what was spent! Daddy on!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement