Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    IT'S CHANGED !!!

105.gif

I know and i dont like it!

the state of the new news feed format...ffs!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

It's very doubtful a manager will let a 90 out, even 89s loaned are few and far between

If you don't ask you don't get might get lucky decided to ask then just put in loan bids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

JamboMac wrote: »
    If you don't ask you don't get might get lucky decided to ask then just put in loan bids

I just tried to loan an 87 from Porto and the chairman won't allow it. Unless the team was made up of Ronaldos and Messi' then you won't get a 90, just a heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

everyone under 88 is available for loan at Juventus as long as the chairman allows it.

btw, this new SM layout is awful... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

Anyone have any 87/88 players for loan? I tried Juve but their chairman won't allow any of the ones I tried

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I need a full back on loan, anyone? Ideally 87ish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Just posting in here because I feel like I'm repeating myself in PMs on SM.

5 managers enquire about Coentrao the day Spurs are rumoured have accepted a €93 million deal for Bale including Coentrao, do people think I live under a rock? ;)

Tbh lads, I know Coentrao is going to thrive in the PL, and just an example of his probable soon to be teammate, Walker is rated 90 and Coentrao is miles ahead of him.

He's 25, rated 91 and the 5th best left back in the game. If people want him it'll have to involve a player 91 or over in exchange.

Al Capwned wrote: »
    I need a full back on loan, anyone? Ideally 87ish.

try Oliver Sorg 87 D(RL),DM(C) i'm looking to get him game time if he fails try one of my 86's and so on

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

How many loans are we allowed have? I need players for Gremio but cash is non existant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

How many loans are we allowed have? I need players for Gremio but cash is non existant

3 MAX

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

5 managers enquire about Coentrao the day Spurs are rumoured have accepted a €93 million deal for Bale including Coentrao, do people think I live under a rock? ;)

Tbh lads, I know Coentrao is going to thrive in the PL, and just an example of his probable soon to be teammate, Walker is rated 90 and Coentrao is miles ahead of him.

He's 25, rated 91 and the 5th best left back in the game. If people want him it'll have to involve a player 91 or over in exchange.

I hadn't heard about the Bale bid until a few minutes ago and there was nothing on the radio

I rate him but I don't think it makes a huge difference if he is playing for Madrid or Spurs outside of the fact he will play more games but I won't be using Willian or Neymar as part exchange for a left back, sorry

I hadn't heard about the Bale bid until a few minutes ago and there was nothing on the radio

I rate him but I don't think it makes a huge difference if he is playing for Madrid or Spurs outside of the fact he will play more games but I won't be using Willian or Neymar as part exchange for a left back, sorry

It makes a huge difference. He was never going to get a rating increase sitting on the bench at Madrid. He's now on his way to a top PL club who I think will finish top 4 this season, using an example I've already used, if Walker is rated 90 in that team, Coentrao will definitely get a rating increase because there is a huge gulf in class between the two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

On my phone Juve but ill accept that later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

swoody wrote: »
    try Oliver Sorg 87 D(RL),DM(C) i'm looking to get him game time if he fails try one of my 86's and so on

Tried him earlier your chairman wouldn't allow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

swoody wrote: »
    I made a loan bid for him and the chairman didn't seem to block it, maybe a bug I put in for 2 others

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I tried to loan Sorg too - players chairman wouldnt allow it!

good! getting all my friendlies for the season out the way now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

It makes a huge difference. He was never going to get a rating increase sitting on the bench at Madrid. He's now on his way to a top PL club who I think will finish top 4 this season, using an example I've already used, if Walker is rated 90 in that team, Coentrao will definitely get a rating increase because there is a huge gulf in class between the two.

Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion, not sure I would consider Spurs a top club when he is moving from Madrid, MAYBE he will get a ratings increase but as I said I wont be using Neymar or Willian in exchange for a left back

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

I made a loan off for a Juve player too!

Is there a point to friendlies by the way?. sorry for all the questions, new to the game

JamboMac wrote: »
    I made a loan bid for him and the chairman didn't seem to block it, maybe a bug I put in for 2 others
    Al Capwned wrote: »
    I tried to loan Sorg too - players chairman wouldnt allow it!

try Chandler he's 87 or maybe my chairman might let Peruzzi or Bellusci go out, both are 86's

• Advertisement

Is there a point to friendlies by the way?. sorry for all the questions, new to the game

just something to do on a wednesday/saturday night

I made a loan off for a Juve player too!

Not really you could beat real and dortmund 5-0 in back to back friendlies yet you could equally lose 5-0 to the worst team in your league the very next match.

they just give you something to do during the week.

this new feature looks like a good idea

e4152ba22a2b753dea39a8cae3ddb803.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Same Sunderland!!

ah,a season worth of friendly invitations sent out,it feels good!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Bale is going no where! Believe!

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Bale is going no where! Believe!

Willian is apparently having his medical, definitely his replacement.

I'm given it a 90% chance Bale will be at Madrid by the end of this window

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

WTF! The new set up on soccermanager is driving me nuts why not leave as it was ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone looking to off load a left back 88 or higher for cash?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Hildebrand is a free agent if anyone is interested. Just had a rating rise to 87.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement