Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Will updates come that close together? He only just went up to 89...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Will updates come that close together? He only just went up to 89...

Moved in Feb and Aug so I'd say around Christmas if he keeps form

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Once again thanks to the United manager

The loan offer for Wilfried ZAHA of Manchester United from Newcastle United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

My offer for Isco had lasted so long without being rejected that I thought it had a chance :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Once again thanks to the United manager

The loan offer for Wilfried ZAHA of Manchester United from Newcastle United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

He's lent me Vydra too which I'm very happy with. Just need to pick up a right back from somewhere and I'll be set.

• Advertisement

I've had a few queries about Carvalho and Gonzalez in the last 24 hours, so I'll state my reply here in general.

Right now, they don't have a replacement in my squad who is rated 90. As such, I'm not selling them for any price. I know they are older. Believe me, I am trying to replace them with younger models. But until I do, they are going nowhere, given both are solid first teamers for me right now. Sorry. :( Blame the market. Though, I guess that's why they are attracting attention; working down a list :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

where do people get all the money from? Crazy money being spent on players. im in need of a good Defender(RLC) and Midfielders to loan or buy. any help would be appreciated,

phobia2011 wrote: »
    where do people get all the money from? Crazy money being spent on players. im in need of a good Defender(RLC) and Midfielders to loan or buy. any help would be appreciated,

Don't look at me, I've a million in the bank. Makes me laugh seeing people say money is worthless when 10m would plug two massive holes in my team,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

All I need is a left back and can't get one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

eh i dunno wrote: »
    All I need is a left back and can't get one

maynor figuroea??
    danny fox???

• Advertisement

mackeire wrote: »
    maynor figuroea??
    danny fox???

looking for 88 or higher

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

looking for 88 or higher

you need to look at the transfer market. i spotted a few but they have bans

looking for 88 or higher

they should rise to that soon enough mate

mackeire wrote: »
    they should rise to that soon enough mate

I doubt it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

anyone looking to sell a 90+ striker pm hamburg on soccermanager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

anyone looking to sell a 90+ striker pm hamburg on soccermanager

Juve are selling I think.

phobia2011 wrote: »

Raiding externals for players at face value who should sell for more is one tactic.

Going back to Carvalho and Gonzalez...
    Bought Carvalho for 7.8m. Turned down an offer of 14m today.
    Bought Gonzalez for 8.5m. Turned down an offer of 17m yesterday.

Now, I know there's not many, if any, 90s left on the market but there's still 88s and 89s. Especially if you go over the transfers that happened a few months back where teams shifted dead wood to external teams to get better players...

After that, it's managing your contracts so that you're making profit every game, and hoping you are successful in competitions for prize money.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Juve are selling I think.

which players?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

which players?

I think Llorente.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

This new format is cat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Threw in a fair lash of bids tonight, hopefully some new talent for the youth team on the way!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Threw in a fair lash of bids tonight, hopefully some new talent for the youth team on the way!!!

Never works out that way :(

ive some anount of bids in and reject reject reject.

its getting too hard to get players

Delighted to snap up future England Goalkeeper Dan Bentley. Had to pay more than I'd have liked because of interest from another club but just you lot wait seven years until he's 93 rated....

Graziano PELLÈ has completed his move to Spartak Moskva from SS Lazio for 10,000,000

Again.....

Pretty shocked how long it took for him to sell, anyone that was looking for a goal machine in real life that is well due to rise has missed out! I only sold him as I have my eye on a few hot prospects and I did turn a profit on him so a good deal all round!

Still can't believe there were not clubs banging down the door for him!!!!

Me and US Palmero battling it out for Adel Taaraat, both with accepted bids waiting to see who won.

Tottenham Hotspur - 5.3M
    US Palermo - 1.5M + Giuseppe PRESTIA + Correa ROMÁRIO

I think my bid is higher than the value of the players offered, but if QPR value the players differently....surprised he didn't generate more interest though. This is what I was referring to last night though; if I win him, I pay 5.3m, and can see me selling him for more than that in 2 months time.

Me and US Palmero battling it out for Adel Taaraat, both with accepted bids waiting to see who won.

Tottenham Hotspur - 5.3M
    US Palermo - 1.5M + Giuseppe PRESTIA + Correa ROMÁRIO

I think my bid is higher than the value of the players offered, but if QPR value the players differently....surprised he didn't generate more interest though. This is what I was referring to last night though; if I win him, I pay 5.3m, and can see me selling him for more than that in 2 months time.

I was interested in him, but to be honest it was the combination of his in and out form and his attitude is questionable to say the least was enough to just put me off....

I'd go in for him very cheap but anything beyond that he is a risk IMO, sure he could throw the toys out of the pram tomorrow and Jol looks like the sort not to tolerate that at all, it COULD end badly...

Talent though is not in question, very very skillful

two new signings so far this morning.

Nikolay MIHAYLOV
     has *completed* his move to Spartak Moskva
     from FC Groningen
     for 6,250,000 plus Kasper SCHMEICHEL
     . All other offers were turned down.

He's the bulgarian goal keeper and will replace wayne hennessy in net.

Graziano PELLÈ
     has *completed* his move toSpartak Moskva
     from SS Lazio
     for 10,000,000

Looks to be a good striker and will hopefully bang in the goals.

Should have 3 more lads in today aswel and then i can get rid of a few ****heads aswel then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

To all those that had a loan bid on Zuculini, there was a pecking order of people that had asked for him end of season1... The last team on the list got him as others fell by the way side ...

Tip: message me on deals to, stuttgart were 3rdteam to pm for him and with team 1 and2 dropping off ... He got him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Delighted with the signing of Zapata today, adds a rock solid 89 to my back 3 and means I can move Schaars into the DM position he thrives at.

Now only have 3 88's in my starting team with the rest being all 89's, great foundation for an assault on div4 this season!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement