Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

pepper180 wrote: »
    Sorry couldn't do it! Varane is in my starting 11! :(

worth a shot.... :)

got any 90's defenders or attackers worth swapping?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

The offer for Nicklas BENDTNER of Reading from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

For 5 mil, decent quality coming off the bench or for injuries!!!

How could ya say no!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

How could ya say no!!

Because it's bendtner:p

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Quick question...Why do people not answer transfer requests?

Surely if you are waiting around for the right offer - why not just send a counter offer of what you think the player is worth? If the person buying agrees well then happy days!

If not, he stays on the market for other people to bid on.

It gets very frustrating when you are trying to build your team and you cant make anymore transfers because you don't know whether you are getting your first choice player or not.

To all managers who have got back to me - really appreciated.

Yeah I agree. What's up the Twente manager. Have had a bid in for Forlan for a week and nothing back.

• Advertisement

Because it's bendtner:p

Believe me I know! Dispite the fact I can't stand him as he thinks is is way better than he is, its still good value!!

The offer for Nicklas BENDTNER of Reading from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I think 5 mil is a steal regardless of how much of a **** he is!

Believe me I know! Dispite the fact I can't stand him as he thinks is is way better than he is, its still good value!!

I payed 25m for Ashley young so I'm not really in a position to slag anyway:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Some people aren't really into the game and hardly ever login, I'd day that's why transfers aren't answered. It's annoying but sure what can ya do

Some people aren't really into the game and hardly ever login, I'd day that's why transfers aren't answered. It's annoying but sure what can ya do

But when managers reject smaller bids from some managers and leave mine hanging there for nearly 2 weeks.

• Advertisement

I payed 25m for Ashley young so I'm not really in a position to slag anyway:o

What is it with people and him! I think he is quality and provieds dencent backup at the veryleast for utd, more cconsistent than nani too...

Worth 25 imo

trudub83 wrote: »
    But when managers reject smaller bids from some managers and leave mine hanging there for nearly 2 weeks.

Ah well that sounds like he may be looking for a replacement for the player before accepting....

Speculation of course!

Ah well that sounds like he may be looking for a replacement for the player before accepting....

Speculation of course!

You sir are a genius!

Thank you. Never thought of that.

My bad

[face palm moment]

Rant over

You sir are a genius!

Thank you. Never thought of that.

My bad

[face palm moment]

Rant over

Called a hell of a lot of things (looking at Cruzario via PM) but never that!!!!!

He he!!!!

Im not that smart if im siging Bendtner.... wtf am I doing!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

If anyone is in need of an 88 rated lb/rb they can have Andreas Beck off me for 5.1 M

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

This annoying transfer market just watching all my targets go bye bye, so frustrating with no money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

All my transfer business finished, with 93k to spare! Ready for the new season now happy with the business I did considering the state of the team when I took over, still a very weak team for division 2 though, hopefully I'll be able to keep Pompey up

JamboMac wrote: »
    This annoying transfer market just watching all my targets go bye bye, so frustrating with no money

Even with money they arent going anywhere unless you are paying extortionate prices - sometimes quadruple the asking price

Even with money they arent going anywhere unless you are paying extortionate prices - sometimes quadruple the asking price
    Yeah but mine where external so price was fair now the only players that compare are owned by others and I would have to pay well over the odds, gonna be a struggle getting out of d4

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

So.. I wake up to this...

The loan deal for Dennis PRAET has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Pablo SARABIA has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Håvard NIELSEN has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Nikola NINKOVIĆ has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Joseph BAFFO has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Morgan SANSON has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Adam HENLEY has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Zakaria ELLAFI has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Daniel RAMÍREZ has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Javier NOBLEJAS has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Johao MONTAÑO has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Óscar PLANO has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Sergio AGUZA has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Álvaro LÓPEZ has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Fran SOL has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Vinicius BRUNO has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for García ÁNGEL has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

The loan deal for Sergio CORTÉS has collapsed as Anzhi already have the 3 maximum number of loan players.

Seriously Anzhi?? Calm the hell down!

• Advertisement

pepper180 wrote: »
    Seriously Anzhi?? Calm the hell down!

Ha, He went for 3 of mine as well with the same outcome.

Ha, He went for 3 of mine as well with the same outcome.

18 god damn times though!!

Anzhi doesn't have a manager it's the computer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Anzhi are cpu,they do that

Seriously? What the hell? This game should tell it there is a loan player cap! :eek:

Anzhi are managerless, i got 150 loan requests :pac:

there's your chance rangers to jump ship. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

I got loan requests from Anzhi also. Annoying

What are the Data packs, sometimes I get a prompt to load certain data packs

Bought this guy months ago. Should raise by at least 5 before he joins Stoke on this goal alone :)

http://t.co/EPHkodDDnJ

swoody wrote: »
    Anzhi are managerless, i got 150 loan requests :pac:

there's your chance rangers to jump ship. ;)
    Do they have money

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    Do they have money

25.9M and they have a better squad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement