Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Transfer Message
    Aron JÓHANNSSON has completed his move to Athletic Club from AZ for 6,000,000

Delighted to get this fella at a decent price, scored 5 goals in 6 games this season for AZ and recently made his USA debut - won't be 84 rated for long hopefully, and fair play to the AZ manager for the smooth negotiations.

I also have added a few players to the loan list if anyone wants them, their the highest rated players my chairman would let me loan out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Nicklas BENDTNER has completed his move to SS Lazio from Reading for 5,030,000

I feel violated.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Nicklas BENDTNER has completed his move to SS Lazio from Reading for 5,030,000

I feel violated.......
    Dont worry about it ,according to himself you bought the best striker in the world!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Dont worry about it ,according to himself you bought the best striker in the world!

And you'll get some great deals with Paddy Power...;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

The offer for Free Agent Romero JAIME from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Marco D'ALESSANDRO from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent David LÓPEZ from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Joshua JOHN from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Santos EWERTON from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Graça JOÃOZINHO from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Paulo MIRANDA from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Ah harshly misquoted so he was... he said PLAYER not STRIKER!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Transfer Message
    Aron JÓHANNSSON has completed his move to Athletic Club from AZ for 6,000,000

Delighted to get this fella at a decent price, scored 5 goals in 6 games this season for AZ and recently made his USA debut - won't be 84 rated for long hopefully, and fair play to the AZ manager for the smooth negotiations.

Sound. Likewise to your good self. Valued at 4, sold for 6, not part of my plans, and lets me complete another project.

Happy out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Seriously lads, there's far too much pleasantries flying around for my liking. It's making for incredibly drab reading!!! :P :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Tonight is my last night for transfers, if i cant get them well i'll just go with what i have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Tonight is my last night for transfers, if i cant get them well i'll just go with what i have.

I haven't made a single transfer this season :confused:

I got one in so far, one just about completed and waiting on word from a manager about my big name transfer but to be honest i wont hold my breath for that to go through. Other than that its as you were from last season in relation to my squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Got Tiote, denilson and now Monreal. Delighted with them 3 and now pretty much finished with transfers. Thanks to arsenal manager for monreal deal today. My whole squad is 28 or younger now

Second Last pre season friendly:

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against AJ Auxerre.

FC Porto beat AJ Auxerre 4 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Yanga-mbiwa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

El Ghanassy and Jovetić were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think Mac's Dortmund won the Charity Shield tonight. Gratz if true :)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Eric Pepper steered Bremen to victory against PSV.
    Bremen beat PSV 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Defoe had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Dawson and Sigurdsson were amongst the goalscorers.

3 of my latest signings all mentioned :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I think Mac's Dortmund won the Charity Shield tonight. Gratz if true :)

Just back now! Hope I did. It's on holiday mode a week now

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Lost 3-0 at home to Bayern.

At least one of my loan signings made an impact...even if it was an own goal

SS Lazio dominated much of the play against Dynamo Kyiv but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Friendly encounter.
    Lulić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Jô was also on the scoresheet for his side.

62% posession
    26 shots
    15 on target!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Zeli Ismail had a strormer for Wolves tonight....lets hope soccerwiki where watching. :D

• Advertisement

The award results are in!!

Results

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Just back now! Hope I did. It's on holiday mode a week now
    Welcome back, just in case you noticed i didnt break that window and no we didnt have any parties!:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86169189#post86169189

Get your winners guesses for next season in lads, do it FAST! No cheating this year (ahem Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=86169189#post86169189

Get your winners guesses for next season in lads, do it FAST! No cheating this year (ahem Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    ??'me.. Never

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

since everyone is being so nice to each other is any one willing to sell me a 88/89 dc for a good price?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Results

:pac: Absolutely brilliant! Well done GT_TDI_150.

Credit where credit is due! Fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Is the maximum my chairman will allow me to pay for a player based on how many players I have in that position or how much money I have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Results

:D

Unaccustomed as I am to ..................

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is the maximum my chairman will allow me to pay for a player based on how many players I have in that position or how much money I have?

The former I think. Valuation seems to be based on how many players you have for that position, AND how much quality you have in that position.

So, for instance, if you've got 3 CM players all in the 90s, the chairman won't give you much leeway on how much you can spend on lesser quality players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

The former I think. Valuation seems to be based on how many players you have for that position, AND how much quality you have in that position.

So, for instance, if you've got 3 CM players all in the 90s, the chairman won't give you much leeway on how much you can spend on lesser quality players.

Thanks, bit annoying as that means I have to sell someone before I know how much more I can bid on a player

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement