Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Love checking for my fixtures and remembering I'm in Division 1 now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

9 Private messages and 423 normal messages on soccer manager....That took awhile!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Any time I go for players like that, I tend to g get counter offered with Bale and 100m :P

Pfffttt

Bale, Navas & 100 million seems fairer :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

MrMac84 wrote: »
    9 Private messages and 423 normal messages on soccer manager....That took awhile!!

Serves you right for going on holidays while the rest of us struggle on..... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

One of my young lads has had 2 rating increases in the last 10 days, that's a first anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Loat my 100% winning preseason record but will definitely take a 2-2 draw vs Division Two Fiorentina, espcially considering I went down to ten men after half an hour.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Pfffttt

Bale, Navas & 100 million seems fairer :P

Awh, and I liked you too. Shame you've got to go on the blacklist now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

I went balls out for my top target today anyway so fingers crossed.

I'd imagine that player will be the centre of the largest bidding war so far in the game world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

I'd imagine that player will be the centre of the largest bidding war so far in the game world

Six clubs with bids in so far. Not 100% sure we are talking about the same player though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Six clubs with bids in so far. Not 100% sure we are talking about the same player though.

Who???

He he he!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Loat my 100% winning preseason record but will definitely take a 2-2 draw vs Division Two Fiorentina, espcially considering I went down to ten men after half an hour.

You're still undefeated! :)

I hope you know lads, you're significantly decreasing your chances of getting a player by talking about them on here. Once a big club manager gets whiff it's over.

I hope you know lads, you're significantly decreasing your chances of getting a player by talking about them on here. Once a big club manager gets whiff it's over.

And also decreasing your chances by looks of things;)

And also decreasing your chances by looks of things;)

Tbh I wouldn't have even know without it mentioned on here, it only took me 20 seconds to find

Just some advice for the future though.

Willing to part with 3 of these players. Obviously only doing Part Exchange and only doing it for decent player/players + cash possibly. Whichever I like best.

Di Maria - Part Exchange only, (1st team player)

Higuain - Part Exchange only, (1st team player)

Sahin - Part exchange only. (Sub player)

No time being wasted, these are for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

pepper180 wrote: »
    Willing to part with 3 of these players. Obviously only doing Part Exchange and only doing it for decent player/players + cash possibly. Whichever I like best.

Some serious talent up for grabs there shame everyone wanting part exchanges only:(

Some serious talent up for grabs there shame everyone wanting part exchanges only:(

I know, Sorry everyone for the part exchange but I'm looking for replacements!

So would you say you'd only accept part exchange for these players? You didn't put it anywhere in your post :pac:

Jesus, I wish some people would shut up :mad:

Oh well sorry.. :(

• Advertisement

Oh well sorry.. :(

Not aimed at you, in fairness. :P The other thing.
    Though, on your topic, I'd happily drop a tonne of cash on your doorstep for some of them :P

I still dont think you get this man? The smaller clubs generally can bid more as far as I can aee (from big clubs in other gameworlds) as big clubs have more competirion for places...

Im in max wo I dont care who bids what, ive done all I can and not worried bout it either way,I cant do more than I have so im happy

So where are people expecting to finish in the league this season? For me it's

Want: 3rd
    Expected: 6th/7th

It was only a matter of time on this fella though to be fair, this process has been messed up before and I 100000% expected this....

It was only a matter of time on this fella though to be fair, this process has been messed up before and I 100000% expected this....

Yeah lots of managers would have spotted him so its not like your missing a trick or something, and its not like he'll be any where near 90 for some time so losing out doesn't really matter too much.

I don't think lots would spot anyone tbh. Its perfectly obvious there's a lot of people who don't "scout" players or keep eyes out for certain deals, but rather wait till a discussion starts on here and then swoops in. Regardless of what might or might not happen, could it not have waited 24 hours to start discussions and see where he ends up? We're up to 10 bids now, and that'll keep growing now people have got the heads up to go looking :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I can honestly say i wouldnt have known about him until people started talking about him a few posts back.

It'd be sickening for people who scout all day.. only for someone like me to waltz in for the steal.

I hope there's a part added in the charter that prohibits talk of any player at an external club or free agent that another manager has a bid in for.

A ban for somebody doing it twice would put an end to it for good.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I can honestly say i wouldnt have known about him until people started talking about him a few posts back.

It'd be sickening for people who scout all day.. only for someone like me to waltz in for the steal.

In fairness it takes 2 or 3 minutes max to scout these players. But I understand where your coming from and it could end up costing me as well so I'll keep it under the radar from now on.

• Advertisement

Band wagon, Jumped on!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement