Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

*Sigh*

12 bids in now. Can only hope now I guess...

Edited to reduce a clue...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

I expect to avoid relegation this season. Haven't won 1 friendly yet, which is a bit worrying tbh. Really strengthened my team too which is what is puzzling me

Loads of players looking to go on loan at Udinese too and there's people to buy also. Pop in, sure it'd be rude not to

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

there are better options in the database lads. this fella isn't worth it.

swoody wrote: »

Meh, I've got 60m in the bank and no one to give it to. May as well drop some on him than leave it sitting there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

swoody wrote: »

I disagree there, the kid is phenomenal, but the question is will we still be playing in two years which is probably around the time he'll become a regular

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

I disagree there, the kid is phenomenal, but the question is will we still be playing in two years which is probably around the time he'll become a regular

i'm not questioning his quality. he scored a penalty for the reserves yesterday but unless your gunna be playing SM in a year or so, he isn't worth it. that's what i was trying to say. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

We are like a bunch of ladies wirh our moaning on here lately:)

Im wanting promotion again from division 3 would be some achievment to be promoted twice in two seasons but my squad is very thin so sooner im out of the cups the better as wrong as that sounds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I don't think lots would spot anyone tbh. Its perfectly obvious there's a lot of people who don't "scout" players or keep eyes out for certain deals, but rather wait till a discussion starts on here and then swoops in. Regardless of what might or might not happen, could it not have waited 24 hours to start discussions and see where he ends up? We're up to 10 bids now, and that'll keep growing now people have got the heads up to go looking :/

You know my feelings on this issue I totally agree with you but no matter what I honestly expected this today, it was just going to happen....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

LOL at myself

Dont like feeling left out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

***SALE SALE SALE***
    gonna sell of these lads if anyone is interested:

Spartak Moscow

s. stledger
    j. dykes
    c. mendy
    s. hurley
    m. baros (ive accepted a bid from an external team so be quick if you want him)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I have a feeling all this discussion is about one young belgian....

Ive waiting patiently for him to pop on the DB. Got the first bid in on him, but looks like ill be outbid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Tinie wrote: »
    I have a feeling all this discussion is about one BLANK BLANK....

Ive waiting patiently for him to pop on the DB. Got the first bid in on him, but looks like ill be outbid :(

No names mentioned... Although its too late :pac:

I have a feeling all this discussion is about one Player x

Oh no you didnt :rolleyes:

Ps i mean oh no you didnt ...name him AND didnt have the first bid, i was looking out for him for another mgr and stuck in a spoof bid when there were no other bids until said manager logged on

Dont worry guys. I got the edit in.

Yeah, as if that matters :pac:

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Oh no you didnt :rolleyes:

Ps i mean oh no you didnt ...name him AND didnt have the first bid, i was looking out for him for another mgr and stuck in a spoof bid when there were no other bids until said manager logged on

Cant remember if it was the good league or the boards league, but when I bid, it said no other interest from other clubs. He had also just been added to the DB as the post about him in the forum about him being added had just been put up.

Doesn't matter anyway, 99% sure I wont get him as my dopey chairman wont let me make a high enough bid. Ill be crying into my cornflakes in the morning when I see hes gone to real or somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Pretty sure me and lazio were first bids, not that it matters.

Well that escalated quickly, we'll know what price he's going for now

So just sent 2more out on loan, much more successful getting players loaned out than i was in S1

Pretty sure me and lazio were first bids, not that it matters.

Schalke bid after me, then lazio, i withdrew my bid afterwards put just stuck a comedy one in at face value as i've no interest in paying what he'll end up going going for but want to feel like im part of something big ....

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So just sent 2more out on loan, much more successful getting players loaned out than i was in S1

I needed some cover and saw you wanted Braga to take them out on loan.

• Advertisement

16 bids.......If I get him he's up for sale for the low low price of 20m:D

Btw, early contestant for "most wanted player" for S2?? :eek:

I needed some cover and saw you wanted Braga to take them out on loan.

The initial braga manager had "reserved Vietto alright.... Look after the lads.

If someone who posts as Shelbourne FC on the SM forums, is part of this league, then saying you are "entitled to him" after "scouting him weekly since he was 14" is pretty hilarious.

15 bids.

For what its worth, I've max bidded.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I really can't understand people moaning about this one. I mean, I found him, and I wasn't even looking for him!!

I'll explain why it's pointless "scouting" these players but for the sake not giving any more "clues" :rolleyes::pac:, I'll do it after the copious amounts of bids are accepted.

I have a feeling plenty of people know what I'm going to say already though.

15 bids.

For what its worth, I've max bidded.

Yeah I'm in for 4m :cool:

I bid 5 just because I had it lying around ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

New bid in from myself!

Real Madrid has made an undisclosed (6.4M) offer for Blankety Blank of Free Agent.

• Advertisement

I here game rules have changed and my 218.000 has already been accepted behind the scenes, he had his medical at a secret location and is about to sign the contract

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement