Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I got 3 byes I think. Doesn't matter because I'll probably do a Wolves and play my kids in the cup, my squad is only able for the league really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Had a fiddle with tactics for a few friendlies, but reverted to last seasons 4-2-3-1 for last two, resulting in 3-0 and 2-0 wins.

Confident.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Manchester City have made a counter offer to Real Madrid to exchange Gonzalo HIGUAÍN for Pablo ZABALETA.

I offered Sahin for Zabaleta in a straight swap, quite a good deal for both people, more so for him. So I got this counter offer back ^^

From myself to you Mr.Man City...

Consider all deals between Man City and Real Madrid EXPELLED from now onwards. Its not the 1st time I've got a ridiculous counter offer from you and its getting a bit sad now. You've lost a valuable team to fall out with in the transfer market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Beat Barca 2-0 away :D ready for the New season now! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

is the chat function gone?

• Advertisement

batistuta9 wrote: »
    is the chat function gone?

No, its still there! Well for me anyway!

pepper180 wrote: »
    No, its still there! Well for me anyway!

are you online in SM now?

are you online in SM now?

Yes sir! Which team are you?

Yes sir! Which team are you?

bayern, can you see me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

bayern, can you see me?

I'm online, can see Madrid but not Bayern?

• Advertisement

I'm online, can see Madrid but not Bayern?

i checked my other account there, i had the chat disabled in it & could see some of it in the bottom left corner, when i clicked it, it just disappeared like in the boards GW, the one in it was enabled all the time though & is only missing today or y'day i think

hmmm. Might be a browser problem or some setting causing it, i must check with a laptop

i'll answer that message soon enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Manchester City have made a counter offer to Real Madrid to exchange Gonzalo HIGUAÍN for Pablo ZABALETA.

I offered Sahin for Zabaleta in a straight swap, quite a good deal for both people, more so for him. So I got this counter offer back ^^

Consider all deals between Man City and Real Madrid EXPELLED from now onwards. Its not the 1st time I've got a ridiculous counter offer from you and its getting a bit sad now. You've lost a valuable team to fall out with in the transfer market.

It was a joke man, I would hope people don't take this so seriously that they would fall out over something like that.

I don't need someone like Sahin and Zabaleta is one of my main defenders. I can recall getting a fairly ridiculous counter offer from you not so long ago (a deal involving Higuain and Aguero + a ridiculous sum of cash) but I didn't dwell on it.

If you want to make a big deal about this then fine, no need for it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

i checked my other account there, i had the chat disabled in it & could see some of it in the bottom left corner, when i clicked it, it just disappeared like in the boards GW, the one in it was enabled all the time though & is only missing today or y'day i think

hmmm. Might be a browser problem or some setting causing it, i must check with a laptop

i'll answer that message soon enough

I've been having the same issue, have to log out close browser(chrome) completly, start new browser and log in, chat will then be back for some while

Aaah, finally a rate increase to my first 11!

Nicolas N'KOULOU gone fro 89 to 90 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

First game in division 3 for hamburger sv tonight against bremen. Great to have the season back again i nearly quit the game a few weeks back very glad i didnt now.

First game in division 3 for hamburger sv tonight against bremen. Great to have the season back again i nearly quit the game a few weeks back very glad i didnt now.

Imagine if you had given up and saw some pleb dismantle your team :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I can understand what the annoyance is though, as I've taken the same stance as him now as well. When you've spent weeks trying to do a transfer deal of any sort, and some people respond with "joke" replies... a joke might be funny on your end when its the first time you've told it, but when you hear the joke three times a day for a month, it tends not to be as hilarious :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

A 5 point bump for one of my youths :D

Looks like Braga are getting a new Jacuzzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

For how much? Fair play

• Advertisement

you mean my 218k wasnt enough :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Schalke - 2.5M - Accepted.
    SS Lazio - 2.6M - Accepted.
    AS Roma - 2.5M - Accepted.
    US Palermo - 831k - Accepted.
    Sevilla - 2.7M - Accepted.
    Athletic Club - 2.0M - Accepted.
    Málaga CF - 2.8M - Accepted.
    SSC Napoli - 2.4M - Accepted.
    FC Porto - 218k - Accepted.
    Sporting de Braga - 2.9M - Accepted.
    Aston Villa - 1.8M - Accepted.
    PSV - 1.9M - Accepted.
    Real Madrid - 2.3M - Accepted.
    Newcastle United - 2.4M - Accepted.
    ACF Fiorentina - 2.6M - Accepted.
    Manchester United - 2.3M - Accepted.
    Panathinaikos - 450k - Accepted.
    Tottenham Hotspur - 2.4M - Accepted.
    Chelsea - 2.4M - Accepted.
    Anzhi - 2.8M - Accepted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Is it definitely highest bidder? Hoping this transfer saga has a bit more legs in it :)

Is it definitely highest bidder? Hoping this transfer saga has a bit more legs in it :)

Highest bidder, yeah!

Oh not me, I'm delighted its over, was worse than the Suarez/Bale sagas combined :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Managed to flog some of the deadwood in my squad so should be able to bring in a defender finally. If anyone has one for sale 87-89 rated then let me know. Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Managed to flog some of the deadwood in my squad so should be able to bring in a defender finally. If anyone has one for sale 87-89 rated then let me know. Ta.

What team are you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Panathinaikos

It was a joke man, I would hope people don't take this so seriously that they would fall out over something like that.

I don't need someone like Sahin and Zabaleta is one of my main defenders. I can recall getting a fairly ridiculous counter offer from you not so long ago (a deal involving Higuain and Aguero + a ridiculous sum of cash) but I didn't dwell on it.

No, the deal was the other way around, I was giving you Higuain plus 20M and you came back with a stupid counter offer again because I posted that on boards too, So its not the 1st time you've done ridiculous counter offers.

You've done it to a few people a few times. A small PM saying 'not for sale' or even just reject it and I'd be out of your way, but no, you had to do that and was insulting to me again. Cheerio.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Got a similar counter offer myself

Manchester City have made a counter offer to Newcastle United to exchange Júnior NEYMAR for Pablo ZABALETA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

How do you accept friendly requests on the phone lads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement