Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Chivas de Guadalajara beat RCD Espanyol 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.
    Melo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Sabah was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Top of the league :D
    Now lets see how long that lasts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Oh cash + PLAYER VALUE......

Ah crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Lads I've drawn a blank, even though I was looking at it earlier, I can't find that page where all the teams and their squad value shows up beside each other

Lads I've drawn a blank, even though I was looking at it earlier, I can't find that page where all the teams and their squad value shows up beside each other

Thats only visible when picking your team in the first place...

Far as I know!!!!

Never mind I found it

Edit: you can it's just ridiculously hard to get to, you've to go into team info and then league info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Never mind I found it

Edit: you can it's just ridiculously hard to get to, you've to go into team info and then league info
    Do share

Whoah my team is well under the division average!!

When do I get a cash injection?

JamboMac wrote: »
    Do share

Go onto the page that shows which clubs you manage and just above that there should be a "profile" link. Click on that and you should see another link that says Gameworlds and Clubs, click on that. Then click on club information, then you've to click on TheBoards.ie league and the page will show up.

Never mind I found it

But where can you see their current balance?

But where can you see their current balance?

You can't but you can see squad value, my squad value + cash I have now isn't as much as the average teams squad value alone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Looks to me the average of all teams would be around 170m ish. Just glanced over it so don't take it as gospel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Oh cash + PLAYER VALUE......

Ah crap

You will have to sell some players;-)

You will have to sell some players;-)

Harder to shift than you think ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Dan Reidy steered Fenerbahçe SK to victory against Udinese Calcio.
    Fenerbahçe SK outclassed Udinese Calcio and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Aubameyang scored all 3 goals for Fenerbahçe SK and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

The average squad value in division 2 is 192.2 million. My squad value is 170.7 million and I can tell you that I don't have 21m in the bank.

Should I be getting a cash injection?

If I don't get a cash injection I don't anybody else would be eligible for one 98 million is there a rich Arab somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

You have to be less than 50% so for Div 2 that'd be less than 95m. Think it might be all 80 teams average though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭Value Hunter

The average squad value in division 2 is 192.2 million. My squad value is 170.7 million and I can tell you that I don't have 21m in the bank.

Should I be getting an injection?

Nah your overall value will have to be less than half of the division average

So you'll only get one if your value is around 85 million or below

Should I be getting an injection?
    But I think it's 50% of average so that works out at 95 million which means not even I would get an injection otherwise I should get about 40 million injection in my league

Nah your overall value will have to be less than half of the division average

So you'll only get one if your value is around 85 million or below

Ohhhhhh less than half of the average, I thought it was less than the average

• Advertisement

Ohhhhhh less than half of the average, I thought it was less than the average

Less than HALF!!!!!

ehhhhh.....

Ok so, on to plan b I'd say!

Less than HALF!!!!!

ehhhhh.....

Ok so, on to plan b I'd say!

Yeah it's kind of ridiculous, you'd have to purposely sell all your best players to get to less than half of the average.

I thought it was like football manager, where a new owner could come in or the chairman would give you extra cash for a needed player

Yeah it's kind of ridiculous, you'd have to purposely sell all your best players to get to less than half of the average.

I thought it was like football manager, where a new owner could come in or the chairman would give you extra cash for a needed player

Yup, just means we gotta do even more wheeling and dealing now!

It is stupid though, chairmen that would shell out big bucks every now and then would make it more exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

MrMac84 wrote: »
    No income. Lots of out goings!

How do I change that? #NoobPepper

Yup, just means we gotta do even more wheeling and dealing now!

It is stupid though, chairmen that would shell out big bucks every now and then would make it more exciting!

Yeah exactly it would!

Not me, my team is down to barebones and all that's left is young talent that I can't part with! I'll just have to wait until 10 home games before I have enough cash to get the player I'm looking at :eek:

pepper180 wrote: »

You can't unless you sell players! Wages are the problem

Yeah exactly it would!

Not me, my team is down to barebones and all that's left is young talent that I can't part with! I'll just have to wait until 10 home games before I have enough cash to get the player I'm looking at :eek:
    Those future stars better be worth it, if they all flop it's not much use in the end

JamboMac wrote: »
    Those future stars better be worth it, if they all flop it's not much use in the end

Most if them are 84/85+ so they're good squad players to have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Post here often... Enhances the game experience in my opinion! Also kudos on your first transfer

large chunk of luck involved but I won't complain. I think it'll be a long journey to a place where I can be competitive at the top table so I'll take every helping hand along the way :)

• Advertisement

pepper180 wrote: »
    Your Madrid your suppose to owe your B0@(0cks and never pay your debts or transfer fees I'm surprised you haven't gotten Marca to do some propaganda stories

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement