Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    not long now left on Kleber people ...

Ooooooh, those that are calling it 'hoarding' wont be happy :D

SOLD, he is joining the talent pool of Madrid, Real Madrid.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Ooooooh, those that are calling it 'hoarding' wont be happy :D

SOLD, he is joining the talent pool of Madrid, Real Madrid.

No hoarding involved with me, trying to off load some people anyway! :P

This guy could be good for cup matches and what not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

have a bid in for Gabriel Torje of Udinese. He's 23, rated 88 and play most places up front, serious up and coming talent. Highest offer will be accepted, won't list the price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Theres a massive difference. Chelsea will play Willian. They haven't just bought him in order to trade him next season.

I never said they wouldnt but look at players like Marin or Romeu for example.....

Never going to be startera for them....

They will be sold within 5 years and get more than 50 starts betwwen them in that time....

These are just 2 examples, I think its blatantly obvious why Chelsea snatched Willian with Spurs ao close to a deal. He would improve them no ene where as at chelsea he MIGHT get a game.....

SS Lazio outclassed Internazionale and beat them 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Camacho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

El Shaarawy and Jô were also amongst the goalscorers.

Hmmm....... El Shawaary and Jo seem to have a decent partnership up there.....

Would be a shame to break.it up.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

The offer for Free Agent Mascarell OMAR from Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

N.ISIMAT MIRIN (88) CB AVAILABLE FOR LOAN
    J.RODWELL (88) DM/CM AVAILABLE FOR LOAN

Nope....

Its the same problem as I have...

Can get them on the list but clubs cant take em! I would love Rodwell as u well know! Ha ha!!!

an 89 rated FCP player has instructed his agent to look for a new club!!

Name: GRANERO, Esteban
    Position: DM,AM(C),M(RC)
    Rating: 89
    Face Value: 7.7M

Again, no p/e's just nice crispy 250px-Euro_banknotes.png

I'm expecting at least 16m for him. (I'm going to make bids public on this fellow btw so no point in making undisclosed bid)

As my access will be limited over the next few days, I'll accept the highest bid on Sunday @22:00.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Put this list here too, in case any lower division need some players for cover and the likes.

The following are all for loan over at Spurs :)

Name, Position, Rating, Value

MANNONE, Vito GK 84 2.1m

AZIZ, Serdar D(RC) 86 4.8M

YOSHIDA, Maya D(C) 86 3.9M

BA, Abdoulaye D(C) 85 4.0M

DOUGLAS, Barry D,DM,M(L) 80 1.1M

SMITH, Adam D,DM(R) 83 2.4M

TRAORÉ, Mahamane DM,M,AM(C) 86 3.7M

MENDES RODRIGUES, Garry AM,F(RL) 82 1.7M

MANÉ, Sadio AM(RL),F(RLC) 84 2.8M

The following is for sale at face value...

CATTERMOLE, Lee DM,M(C) 87 4.3M

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

an 89 rated FCP player has instructed his agent to look for a new club!!

Name: GRANERO, Esteban
    Position: DM,AM(C),M(RC)
    Rating: 89
    Face Value: 7.7M

Again, no p/e's just nice crispy 250px-Euro_banknotes.png

I'm expecting at least 16m for him. (I'm going to make bids public on this fellow btw so no point in making undisclosed bid)

As my access will be limited over the next few days, I'll accept the highest bid on Sunday @22:00.

Wont allow us to make bids as he in set to Unavailable by the manager but I will get the ball rolling at 16.5 million at the moment - subject to change

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Georgi SCHENNIKOV has completed his move to Newcastle United from CSKA Moskva for 11,000,000

Very happy with that, decent competition for Kolarov now

Neil Taylor for sale if anyone is interested, 24 years of age and rated 86. Don't forget he was linked with a move to Arsenal last summer

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Neil Taylor for sale if anyone is interested, 24 years of age and rated 86. Don't forget he was linked with a move to Arsenal last summer

But have since went with Flamini :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

trudub83 wrote: »
    But have since went with Flamini :pac: :pac:

True but he ain't an up and coming left back;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Does Juventus just buy every young player as soon as they're added to game?

Tinie wrote: »
    Does Juventus just buy every young player as soon as they're added to game?

Are you looking to start trouble :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Are you looking to start trouble :p

No its just that I was searching for some young players on the thing and noticed that a lot of them were signed to Juventus. Then looked at the juventus squad and saw that he has over 150 youth players.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Tinie wrote: »
    No its just that I was searching for some young players on the thing and noticed that a lot of them were signed to Juventus. Then looked at the juventus squad and saw that he has over 150 youth players.

I'll loan you 3 if you want..... :)

First league game today! Didn't win one friendly during the season break but hopefully the players have finally gelled together!

GL to Aston Villa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    First league game today! Didn't win one friendly during the season break but hopefully the players have finally gelled together!

GL to Aston Villa!

First league game? Didn't everyone play on Sunday?

First league game? Didn't everyone play on Sunday?

...so we did.

stand corrected, some manager I am!

• Advertisement

GL to Aston Villa!

Hey Villa, you won your 1st game the other day when you played against Sao Paulo FC? .. :confused:

...so we did.

Talk about adding insult to injury on PPPP's behalf, after all you did play him :pac:

pepper180 wrote: »
    Hey Villa, you won your 1st game the other day when you played against Sao Paulo FC? .. :confused:

I'm Udinese, my next opponent are Villa

Haven't had much time to be logging onto the game and checking results, I just thought we had a bunch of friendlies.

I'm Udinese, my next opponent are Villa

Haven't had much time to be logging onto the game and checking results, I just thought we had a bunch of friendlies.

Ahh yes.. Now I just look retarded.. :rolleyes:

...so we did.

Man you have a handle on this! Winning without even knowing you were playing.....

Respect!!!!!!

Looking back I got hockeyed 3-0 to Fernerbahce haha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Improving the squad is pretty tough in this league :) When you get to the stage that you're entertaining offers for the only real keeper you've got in order to try and enhance the overall team you know you have problems.

Iago wrote: »
    Improving the squad is pretty tough in this league :) When you get to the stage that you're entertaining offers for the only real keeper you've got in order to try and enhance the overall team you know you have problems.

Externals are key. You'll get players at cost price instead of off a manager that'll put a mark up on them. Also try trade your crap players to externals. Atleast that's my strategy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Externals are key. You'll get players at cost price instead of off a manager that'll put a mark up on them. Also try trade your crap players to externals. Atleast that's my strategy :)

Aye, I'm working on that as we speak. Interesting to see the dynamic at play with the top teams in the GW. Can't blame the managers as it's only logical to snap up the best players, but it stifles competition somewhat. At a guess, I'd say the SM admins will end up developing game logic that makes that impossible, be it an automated cap or whatever.

• Advertisement

Iago wrote: »
    Aye, I'm working on that as we speak. Interesting to see the dynamic at play with the top teams in the GW. Can't blame the managers as it's only logical to snap up the best players, but it stifles competition somewhat. At a guess, I'd say the SM admins will end up developing game logic that makes that impossible, be it an automated cap or whatever.

They are already implementing some things. Before you could loan out a player and the team receiving would pay the wages. So a team could own 60-70 players and only pay the wages of 30 by loaning out the rest. Now the wages are split 50/50 so the owner still has to cough up somewhat. It's only a small change but good to see them doing something

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement