Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

2 wins from 2 D1 games!! :eek:

Mr Freeze steered FC Porto to victory against Liverpool.

FC Porto beat Liverpool 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Modrić scored the winner for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Why can't they take them?

Honestly dont know! It has to be a glitch, ive 2 on the list but the chairman blocks it when clubs come to take them...

Why allow them to be put on the list in the first place if thats the case....

Big problem with the game the whole loan system

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Off the mark with a draw but my new signing got himself sent off need a bit of luck for the next game, gonna have to pray big time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Al Capwned steered AZ to victory against Club América.
    AZ outclassed Club América and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Martens scored the winner for AZ and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Undefeated in D3. Chuffed.

___

As an aside, I may have to play my games away from home for a bit as a 'technical fire' caused the abandonment of AZ's Europa League qualifier this evening.

1238189_577795865611414_961912909_n.jpg

Glad I stayed now, have a definite attachment to my little AZ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Lost 2-1 to Arsenal.

I was doing grand for an hour and then my Everton team collapsed in the last half hour! It could have been a lot worse.

Anyway, I'm off to Electric Picnic for the weekend so please don't enquire about Fellaini, Baines or Barkley as I won't be logging back in until Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Another loss...do I have to use the cheap 3-5-2 to win?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Went behind early to PSG but came back to win 2-1 , happy with my start in Div 1 but a long way to go yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

18th in the league.. thats a disgrace.

With a start like this I don't deserve this team...

Disgusted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

pepper180 wrote: »

Disgusted.
    :pac: and always look on the bright side of life......:)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Another loss...do I have to use the cheap 3-5-2 to win?

I am 2 for 2 with a 442 :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

pepper180 wrote: »

Disgusted.

Like with leagues in real life, I'd take no notice till after 8-10 games, that's when the league starts to take shape IMO

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Competition Message

Seán Ó Ceallaigh steered Sporting CP to victory against Boca Juniors.

Sporting CP beat Boca Juniors 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Rondon scored the winner for Sporting CP and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Delighted with that result. One of my best defenders, Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik, picked up a knock and is out for 5 days though and misses my first match against my old side, Panathinaikos, which is less than ideal, might have to consider a new setup to keep the rating in my squad as high as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

If anything I've strengthened my side, big time, and I haven't won a game in 5 matches.Think I'm gonna have to go a bit defensive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Estudiantes against Beşiktaş JK.
    Estudiantes dominated much of the play against Beşiktaş JK but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 3 fixture.
    Zoua was on the scoresheet for his side.

Sickening. Lesson from today: Take you're chances! Possession stats 60/40. Conceded far too shots though considering we dominated possession. Equaliser was a free in the 83rd minute.

Still though, unbeaten!!!! (((And without a win but let's ignore that part! :P :P)))

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    an 89 rated FCP player has instructed his agent to look for a new club!!

Name: GRANERO, Esteban
    Position: DM,AM(C),M(RC)
    Rating: 89
    Face Value: 7.7M

Again, no p/e's just nice crispy 250px-Euro_banknotes.png

I'm expecting at least 16m for him. (I'm going to make bids public on this fellow btw so no point in making undisclosed bid)

As my access will be limited over the next few days, I'll accept the highest bid on Sunday @22:00.

Nice to see there's one bid in already!

A nice bump for Athletico Madrid and Diego Costa +2 rating increase

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Nice to see there's one bid in already!

Did your previous message not say you were expecting at least 13.5 for him? Im sure it did, that's why I originally went +3mil more?

Just checked and nope, it said 16mil

Hopefully it doesnt raise any higher :/

trudub83 wrote: »
    Did your previous message not say you were expecting at least 13.5 for him? Im sure it did, that's why I originally went +3mil more?

Just checked and nope, it said 16mil

Hopefully it doesnt raise any higher :/

No always said at least 16m, sure you might end up the only bidder, the previous 2 i sold in the last few days there was only 2 bids.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

A week ago, I would have been all over Granero. Why did you wait till I had spent all my cash :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes may be a little cash strapped but we're still doing business:

Willow Murphy gets their man! Oscar Wendt will join their Estudiantes squad from Monchengladbach for 40,000 plus Gregg Wylde and Harry Maguire.
    Finally, a decent left back that isn't on loan!! ((Sorry Juventus, Graca Joaozinho may not be getting as many games as I had originally planned to give him!!
    Rated 87 and aged 27, he helps to strengthen my defence.

Souleymane DIAWARA has completed his move to Estudiantes from Lorient for 590,000 plus Leandro DESABATO and Luke YOUNG
    DESBATO is an 87 rated 34 year old centre half. Souleymane Diawara is an 89 rated 34 year old centre have. Should strengthen my defence a bit. And if he doesn't decrease in ratings in the next two months I may be able to exchange him for a slightly younger 89, or a much younger 88. Hopefully!!

Honorato ÉDERSON has completed his move to Estudiantes from E. Frankfurt for 880,000 plus Jonathan SCHUNKE and Leandro KAPPEL
    27 year old 88 attacking midfielder who can play anywhere across the midfield. Considering I have an 84 rated player playing in there at the moment, he should significantly strengthen my midfield.

Oh and @Tupac (Lazio), even though I was never going to accept that offer (simply because I have nowhere near that amount of money) I felt I couldn't reject it because it didn't have "Lack of Funds" as a reason in the drop down list!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What's he now? 89/90?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What's he now? 89/90?

someone at soccerwiki has a soft spot for them today. :eek:

257721565c7be9193238922aba3b3619.png

Record crowd watches AZ. 19,299 fans turned out to watch AZ against Club América breaking the previous home record attendance.

It's rolling in now..... :)

A reminder that these lads are for sale at the right price.

4DXkHW.jpg

swoody wrote: »
    someone at soccerwiki has a soft spot for them today. :eek:

257721565c7be9193238922aba3b3619.png

Holy ****!

a couple of other 90 changes......

Iker Casillas 94 Real Madrid

Ferreira Pepe 92 Real Madrid

Antoine Griezmann 90 ACF Fiorentina

Xabi Prieto 90 Vélez Sársfield

Gonçalves Jonas 90 Valencia

Carlos Vela 90 Arsenal

why the fúck hasn't Pogba been increased yet...... :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Has Casillas gone up or down? Surely Lopez is due an increase now two managers in a row have preferred him over Casillas?

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Has Casillas gone up or down? Surely Lopez is due an increase now two managers in a row have preferred him over Casillas?

Down one.

Beefy78 wrote: »

and Pepe.... :cool:

• Advertisement

A week ago, I would have been all over Granero. Why did you wait till I had spent all my cash :(

Hadnt decided to sell at that pt, now though after successful deals for Barrada and Kleber im after getting a taste for selling players :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement