Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'm afraid to sell players :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Al Capwned wrote: »
    A reminder that these lads are for sale at the right price.

4DXkHW.jpg

I found posting here with the least value you hope to get and a deadline does wonders for selling players - providing the values are reasonable

I'm afraid to sell players :(

I just want some money at hand, i reckon it will become usefull again

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Stephaine M'Bia has completed his move to Bremen from Colon for 10,500,000 plus Giovani DOS SANTOS

Thrilled with this one.

Good Division Three DM

**And in other news**

Finally got my hands on Ross McCormack

MOT

trudub83 wrote: »
    Stephaine M'Bia has completed his move to Bremen from Colon for 10,500,000 plus Giovani DOS SANTOS

Thrilled with this one.

Good Division Three DM

**And in other news**

MOT
    Used mbia to bring otamendi back to FCP... Had contemplated bringing mbia back but decided against it in the end...

Nice get for D3!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Some of the players not getting increases while other, lesser players get the stats bumped are real head scratchers.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Used mbia to bring otamendi back to FCP... Had contemplated bringing mbia back but decided against it in the end...

Nice get for D3!

Just need to free up some funds now before I get Granero
    (provided I'm the highest bidder by the weekend) :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

3vn7kq.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote: »
    Estudiantes may be a little cash strapped but we're still doing business:

Willow Murphy gets their man! Oscar Wendt will join their Estudiantes squad from Monchengladbach for 40,000 plus Gregg Wylde and Harry Maguire.
    Finally, a decent left back that isn't on loan!! ((Sorry Juventus, Graca Joaozinho may not be getting as many games as I had originally planned to give him!!
    Rated 87 and aged 27, he helps to strengthen my defence.

Souleymane DIAWARA has completed his move to Estudiantes from Lorient for 590,000 plus Leandro DESABATO and Luke YOUNG
    DESBATO is an 87 rated 34 year old centre half. Souleymane Diawara is an 89 rated 34 year old centre have. Should strengthen my defence a bit. And if he doesn't decrease in ratings in the next two months I may be able to exchange him for a slightly younger 89, or a much younger 88. Hopefully!!

Honorato ÉDERSON has completed his move to Estudiantes from E. Frankfurt for 880,000 plus Jonathan SCHUNKE and Leandro KAPPEL
    27 year old 88 attacking midfielder who can play anywhere across the midfield. Considering I have an 84 rated player playing in there at the moment, he should significantly strengthen my midfield.

Oh and @Tupac (Lazio), even though I was never going to accept that offer (simply because I have nowhere near that amount of money) I felt I couldn't reject it because it didn't have "Lack of Funds" as a reason in the drop down list!!!!

PM me if your interested and make an offer, that amout is pertty much top doller for him, ill negotiate on him!!!

EDIT - oh nice capture on Ederaon too man! Good player, only let hom go as I have Candreva and Hernanes, other than those 2 he would have stayed for sure

Thrilled with this one.

Good Division Three DM

**And in other news**

MOT

Ohhh... Gio is now external eh??? Hmmmmm.....

• Advertisement

Ohhh... Gio is now external eh??? Hmmmmm.....

He is indeed but he's about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike :pac:

He is indeed but he's about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike :pac:

Ah oul Gio is a fine player!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

PM me if your interested and make an offer, that amout is pertty much top doller for him, ill negotiate on him!!!

EDIT - oh nice capture on Ederaon too man! Good player, only let hom go as I have Candreva and Hernanes, other than those 2 he would have stayed for sure

Unless you're willing to sell him for €1m, I think it's safe to say I don't have enough to buy him!!! :D:D:P

Besides, it's fun buying off externals with little or no money, throwing unwanted players into the deal!!!!!:D

EDIT: Also, I was just looking at the offer and it seems you have set a minimum fee of 8m on him. Not that it matters to me but if PPPP ((Sao Paolo)) wanted hime, I don't think he can negotiate due to the minimum fee. Just a heads up!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Finally have a nice little signing coming in that will really strengthen my team! Took a lot of work to get him to the club!

Wilberto wrote: »
    Unless you're willing to sell him for €1m, I think it's safe to say I don't have enough to buy him!!! :D:D:P

Besides, it's fun buying off externals with little or no money, throwing unwanted players into the deal!!!!!:D

EDIT: Also, I was just looking at the offer and it seems you have set a minimum fee of 8m on him. Not that it matters to me but if PPPP ((Sao Paolo)) wanted hime, I don't think he can negotiate due to the minimum fee. Just a heads up!! :)

Cheers for the heads up but I know about the minimum fee! If someone wants to come close to that figure they can PM me, setting the minimum fee at a high level will also stop external clubs bidding the bare minimum for him, so it helps like that

I see Barca made it back.......

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I see Barca made it back.......

Offers me less than I paid for one of my key players. Think I'll leave the bid in for a while :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Offers me less than I paid for one of my key players. Think I'll leave the bid in for a while :P

6 weeks should do it.

How the fúck is Oscar still on 90, he's one of the only guaranteed starters in the Chelsea team and one of their best players. Ashley Young is 91 ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Iker CASILLAS : From 95 to 94.

Ferreira PEPE : From 93 to 92.

Oh dear.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

pepper180 wrote: »
    Iker CASILLAS : From 95 to 94.

Ferreira PEPE : From 93 to 92.

Oh dear.. :(

Give ya 2 million and half a box of Pringles for them seen as there both worthless now

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Give ya 2 million and half a box of Pringles for them seen as there both worthless now

U have a PM on SM Mac!!!!

U have a PM on SM Mac!!!!

Haven't been on since lunch time... The sooner they invent an app the better... The mobile version is pain full too use!

Haven't been on since lunch time... The sooner they invent an app the better... The mobile version is pain full too use!

I want to double treble thanks this!

are they 'Origional' pringles?

Dont forget I have Dzeko!!! :D

Deal if they are salt and vinegar and real official Pringles and not them knock off ALDI ones..

pepper180 wrote: »
    Deal if they are salt and vinegar and real official Pringles and not them knock off ALDI ones..

Mmmmmmmmmmmm how about a full box of the aldi stackers? It's a resession don't ya know??

Mmmmmmmmmmmm how about a full box of the aldi stackers? It's a resession don't ya know??

No deal...

Go, start complaining saying..

"Ugh, this GameWorld is so over priced."

:rolleyes:

Looks like Isco got his +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

kaka-1:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

How the fúck is Oscar still on 90, he's one of the only guaranteed starters in the Chelsea team and one of their best players. Ashley Young is 91 ffs

I'd be willing to do a straight swap:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement