Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Sissoko just added to the transfer list, 20m

May also use him as part exchange if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

20M..? :eek:

Aint-Nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wilberto wrote: »
    Let's just hope that doesn't happen to me!!!

Might sound stupid, but keep an eye on it ;)

swoody wrote: »

24 year old rated 89 who can play in a number of different positions available for cash, don't see too many of them available tbh and I did get 17m for Tiote who is 27 and can only play dm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

swoody wrote: »

Id pay that...I however have no money...:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Anzi manager just quit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Anzi manager just quit

Didn't he just take over the same day I took over like 2 weeks ago? Hed also been making lots of signings lately also. Wonder why he quit.

Nevertheless, I'd like to throw my name into to the hat or first on the list to take over Anzhi if thats allowed.

STAY

CALM

AND

WELCOME

TO

JUVENTUS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd0kWUjEqqYahj6jKuZkTs_WMrLbCNJhoW1InErt9NtCWSJTuo2g

Tinie wrote: »
    Didn't he just take over the same day I took over like 2 weeks ago? Hed also been making lots of signings lately also. Wonder why he quit.

Nevertheless, I'd like to throw my name into to the hat or first on the list to take over Anzhi if thats allowed.

Quit after two games and I think he won them, seems a decent squad for div 3, good goalkeeper

Quit after two games and I think he won them, seems a decent squad for div 3, good goalkeeper

More than decent for div 3 Id say. Lots of 87 and above players there.

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »
    More than decent for div 3 Id say. Lots of 87 and above players there.
    Yea would be a good team to get as they could get out of div3 sooner rather than later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Anzi manager just quit

Thats a confusing one.....

He seemed to make a good start there :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

The Rangers manager will be delighted with the news!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Right lads due too a mistake on my part last time around Anzhi will not go for tender! I'm awarding them too jumbomac the rangers manager. He was the only person too declare interest last time around and due too me been pissed on holiday I missed it and awarded them too a noob.. So if he still wants them hes welcome too them. Sorry about this again as I say it was a mistake on my part last time out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Same transfer news from the last few days:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    +
    + Stevan JOVETIĆ has completed his move to Barcelona from FC Porto for 5,000,000 plus Miralem PJANIĆ
    +                                                                                                                                                                      
    +
    + FC Porto have broken their transfer record by signing Ibrahim AFELLAY from Barcelona for 21,500,000
    +                                                                                                                                                                      

Thanks to the Barca manager!!

Nevermind 20m for Sissoko :p (Sorry Newcastle :D)

This lad is signing contracts tonight!
    GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    an 89 rated FCP player has instructed his agent to look for a new club!!

Name: GRANERO, Esteban
    Position: DM,AM(C),M(RC)
    Rating: 89
    Face Value: 7.7M

Again, no p/e's just nice crispy 250px-Euro_banknotes.png

I'm expecting at least 16m for him. (I'm going to make bids public on this fellow btw so no point in making undisclosed bid)

As my access will be limited over the next few days, I'll accept the highest bid on Sunday @22:00.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Right lads due too a mistake on my part last time around Anzhi will not go for tender! I'm awarding them too jumbomac the rangers manager. He was the only person too declare interest last time around and due too me been pissed on holiday I missed it and awarded them too a noob.. So if he still wants them hes welcome too them. Sorry about this again as I say it was a mistake on my part last time out.

woah woah woah....

I'm still here you know

Nevermind 20m for Sissoko :p (Sorry Newcastle :D)

This lad is signing contracts tonight!

No problem, you know where to come for his replacement when you sell him;-)

No problem, you know where to come for his replacement when you sell him;-)

I've other plans for that cash ;)

I've other plans for that cash ;)

You are hardly getting another barca player in the jovetic deal???

• Advertisement

never though of asking for a 3rd ...

The deal actually started the other way around ...

I wanted affelay for cash as an addition to my squad, the counter offer was affelay and money for jovetic.

So i suggested affelay for cash and jovetic for pjanic = an addition to my squad and a direct replacement for jovetic

never though of asking for a 3rd ...

The deal actually started the other way around ...

I wanted affelay for cash as an addition to my squad, the counter offer was affelay and money for jovetic.

So i suggested affelay for cash and jovetic for pjanic = an addition to my squad and a direct replacement for jovetic

Wish I could get a reply from him

Wish I could get a reply from him
    I've had no issues making contact with him tbh, I had been asking about Affelay since the start of last season, he just wasnt able to re-call him from loan all last season

I've had no issues making contact with him tbh, I had been asking about Affelay since the start of last season, he just wasnt able to re-call him from loan all last season

I have tried pm's, chat and making offers and nothing back. Wouldn't mind but he told me before the end of last season that he was willing to sell a couple of players and I have missed out on one of them now

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

My team is in despearate need of talent but there is really no available players in my price range. Time to trudge for free agents

I have tried pm's, chat and making offers and nothing back. Wouldn't mind but he told me before the end of last season that he was willing to sell a couple of players and I have missed out on one of them now

Send him a pm on boards maybe?

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    My team is in despearate need of talent but there is really no available players in my price range. Time to trudge for free agents

what team are you, what positions and what is your price range?

pm me on SM if you prefer.

FCP

He sold me Alexis Sanchez yesterday :)

Muchas Gracias Barca.

I suppose it might just have been luck that I spotted him online when I did ...

• Advertisement

I suppose it might just have been luck that I spotted him online when I did ...

Tbh I saw your deal being accepted so I chanced my arm that he would still be online and the rest is history, might go back in for a D(C) in the coming days if I see another barca deal in motion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement