Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

swoody wrote: »
    He sold me Alexis Sanchez yesterday :)

Muchas Gracias Barca.

I know, that's one of the players I had enquired about. Tbh he was always going to go with your offer before mine but a reply would have been nice
    GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I suppose it might just have been luck that I spotted him online when I did ...

I have spotted him online a couple of times but still not getting a reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I have spotted him online a couple of times but still not getting a reply

maybe its a southern Europe thing :D ... He did reply to an Italian and Portuguese team ;)

maybe its a southern Europe thing :D ... He did reply to an Italian and Portuguese team ;)

True, all you soft European sides have to stick together:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wish I could get a reply from him

I wish I could get a reply from someone else.............

(again)

AHEM.... Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

(again)

you see your problem there is that you sir are a southern team and there is a devide between the northern European and Southern European teams :D

• Advertisement

(again)

I'm not overjoyed with my first 11 but I am finding it very hard to improve it

Luckily for me one of my players scored a winner late on in real life yesterday;)

you see your problem there is that you sir are a southern team and there is a devide between the northern European and Southern European teams :D

Should I be looking at English sides so?:(

Shawcross added to the transfer list, 16m

Already have a bid of 14.2 from an external club so will be accepting that tonight if I don't get any other offers

Luckily for me one of my players scored a winner late on in real life yesterday;)

Ah hey, thats not technically true......

There is a deal on the table that will improve your first 11 and improve my squad, seems like a win win for both of us ;)

Ah hey, thats not technically true......

There is a deal on the table that will improve your first 11 and improve my squad, seems like a win win for both of us ;)

No deal like that that I know of. Ben Arfa scored a cracker yesterday:D

• Advertisement

No deal like that that I know of. Ben Arfa scored a cracker yesterday:D

That he did, well as I can see, the players i want are still at your club and the player you want is still at my club...... :confused:

Just sayin ;)

That he did, well as I can see, the players i want are still at your club and the player you want is still at my club...... :confused:

Just sayin ;)

That is the reason why

That is the reason why

Not what I would class as very hard though......... I would class very hard being getting the other manager to agree to a deal! You already have that in place ;)

Not what I would class as very hard though......... I would class very hard being getting the other manager to agree to a deal! You already have that in place ;)

Ah but it's not a deal I am willing to do unless you have changed your offer;)

Ah but it's not a deal I am willing to do unless you have changed your offer;)

Not what I'm trying to do here, just pointing out that its not as hard as you make out man ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Tried to send you a pm mrmac but your box is full, I'll take it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

JamboMac wrote: »

ah now, what happened to having a league for forum members that worked because of the banter?

I think anzhi got booted due to loosing gold membership expiring ... He's already been on saying he wants back in...

Not what I'm trying to do here, just pointing out that its not as hard as you make out man ;)

Sorry, I change my statement to:

I am not overjoyed with my first 11 but I am finding it very hard to improve it with a deal I am happy with

2 starting players for 1 isn't going to improve my team

Iago wrote: »
    ah now, what happened to having a league for forum members that worked because of the banter?
    You got the role because mac making a mistake so it wouldn't be so far flung for me getting down to you making a mistake, anyway down to mac at this point

• Advertisement

You got the role because mac making a mistake so it wouldn't be so far flung for me getting down to you making a mistake, anyway down to mac at this point

It would be a million miles from it. My getting the team was a genuine mistake, you're trying to take advantage and effectively steal a team from a fellow forum member.

It would be a million miles from it. My getting the team was a genuine mistake, you're trying to take advantage and effectively steal a team from a fellow forum member.
    I don't get how you made the mistake if you didn't want to risk losing a place in this league you should have quit whatever league you where humin and hawing about and sorry there is a difference you made the mistake or maybe you didn't know which league to quit and ran out of time as you where waiting on a result to see which one was going, and trying to steal it was offered and it was rightfully mine the first but due to a mistake you got the role

Wouldnt like to be Mac sorting this one up

I don't get how you made the mistake if you didn't want to risk losing a place in this league you should have quit whatever league you where humin and hawing about and sorry there is a difference you made the mistake or maybe you didn't know which league to quit and ran out of time as you where waiting on a result to see which one was going, and trying to steal it was offered and it was rightfully mine the first but due to a mistake you got the role

You're pathetic.

How you can possibly try and justify this to yourself is beyond me, but I'm confident that Mac will do the right thing and just reinstate me to the team.

If I was you, and thankfully I'm not, I'd be having a real talk with myself about the appropriate way to conduct myself with other people and communities.

You're pathetic.

How you can possibly try and justify this to yourself is beyond me, but I'm confident that Mac will do the right thing and just reinstate me to the team.

If I was you, and thankfully I'm not, I'd be having a real talk with myself about the appropriate way to conduct myself with other people and communities.
    I'm not gonna respond to this that's how pathetic I am

I'm not gonna respond to this that's how pathetic I am

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. We both know that there is no way you can justify this move on your part, so any response you make is just going to make your position worse.

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest. We both know that there is no way you can justify this move on your part, so any response you make is just going to make your position worse.
    No you showed your true colours by defaming somebody's character on this forum and you believe I am the one who is not good for the community

No you showed your true colours by defaming somebody's character on this forum and you believe I am the one who is not good for the community

Defaming somebody's character? Are you kidding?

You saw all the posts this morning highlighting that it was a genuine mistake, and that I didn't want to leave the team, posts that begin 4 hours before you even made your first post on the subject.

So much so that in the "Waiting List" thread you posted at 13.15 that it was a "conundrum and you weren't sure how it works" while quoting my post that said it wasn't intentional. That was an opportunity for you to say you could see it was a genuine mistake and therefore you would wait for the next team.

Instead you waited all of 5 minutes before deciding it wasn't a conundrum after all, and that you would take the team that I didn't want to give up.

If you genuinely cannot see why this is a pathetic action in an online game populated solely be people who post in the same community forum as you then I don't know what else to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Ladies quit hackling!!

Just wait until Mac comes on and sorts it! You both complaining at each other wont help anyway!

Happy Sunday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Handbags:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement