Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Lads, am i right in saying the chat function is buggered?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Adebayor down 1 :mad:

Refund please Tottenham :mad:

There's a reason I was shipping people out over the last few months for under double their pirce :pac:

Noticed 7 players at Spurs in real life got rating changes this morning. Wonder if that's them done with me, or if there's potential for more changes tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

There's a reason I was shipping people out over the last few months for under double their pirce :pac:

Noticed 7 players at Spurs in real life got rating changes this morning. Wonder if that's them done with me, or if there's potential for more changes tomorrow.

No, I'd say they are done man, if they did 7/8 from one club I doubt they will be back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

my man Aleksandar Trajkovski just scored against Wales :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

they go by country bud not club!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Ok people,

Not having a dig at anyone but I just wanted to highlight the following:

Yesterday Gabriel Barbosa was added to the game.

This kids is seen as Neymars' replacement at Santos, so much so that the 17yr old has a 50m buy-out clause in his RL contract.:eek:

There had been no discussion/hinting here in relation to this player and by the time the bids where accepted there was 6bids.;)
    You can be sure that had his identity been hinted at here there would have been upwards of 15 bids.:rolleyes:

I think it goes to show that by discussing player here that are of transfer interest it only draws in more bidders ...

Now, the issue I have with the deal for this particular player is how a p/e for a player valued at 2.5 iw worth more than my cold hard cash bid of 2.960?!?:mad: But that's a discussion for another day!

Congrats Benfica ... Real good prospect!

But my main point is ... lets not discuss transfer players until offers are accepted, this way the managers that do put in the 'legwork' will get the benefits

did Pele say that?

if so, i'll take it with a pinch of salt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »
    did Pele say that?

if so, i'll take it with a pinch of salt.

the internet said it :P

Romarinho is one to watch for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Go on the sunderland!!!

teamshadow you quoted my post,your a class act.

im now level on points at the top...its a great feeling even this early on!!!

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ok people,

Not having a dig at anyone but I just wanted to highlight the following:

Yesterday Gabriel Barbosa was added to the game.

This kids is seen as Neymars' replacement at Santos, so much so that the 17yr old has a 50m buy-out clause in his RL contract.:eek:

There had been no discussion/hinting here in relation to this player and by the time the bids where accepted there was 6bids.;)
    You can be sure that had his identity been hinted at here there would have been upwards of 15 bids.:rolleyes:

I think it goes to show that by discussing player here that are of transfer interest it only draws in more bidders ...

Now, the issue I have with the deal for this particular player is how a p/e for a player valued at 2.5 iw worth more than my cold hard cash bid of 2.960?!?:mad: But that's a discussion for another day!

Congrats Benfica ... Real good prospect!

But my main point is ... lets not discuss transfer players until offers are accepted, this way the managers that do put in the 'legwork' will get the benefits

It will be wrote into the charter bud!

someones bound to start a "new players" or "players to watch" thread *cough*tupac/GT_TDI*cough*

someones bound to start a "new players" or "players to watch" thread *cough*tupac/GT_TDI*cough*

Hmmmm that'll be upto Yakult

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Hmmmm that'll be upto Yakult

tbh i think people should be allowed talk about talent or up coming talent as it will keep people in touch with the game

Ahem..... One saga has come to an end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The offer for Loïc RÉMY of Dortmund from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

The offer for Loïc RÉMY of Dortmund from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

D3 lol :cool:

tbh i think people should be allowed talk about talent or up coming talent as it will keep people in touch with the game

Well I guess the upcoming talent thread is grand so long as theres no mention of when actual players are added or IF they've been added someone posting it in the thread before the bids are accepted..

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck with him...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Price? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Just had a browse through the bids for Isco.

If I was the Malaga manager, looking at his starting 11, I'd be looking to get 2 young 90 rated players with potential in to replace him, but that would cost at least 50m, 25m each probably even more. The highest bid I can see is 40m which is nothing.

Not to mention if he did sell him for that every other manager would know he's after coming into cash and add 10m onto their players straight away.
    :pac:

It makes no sense to sell.

That's why I'm not selling Oscar, not worth my while and with a potentially PL winning season at Chelsea on the cards and a big World Cup summer ahead I'd be surprised if he wasn't 94/95 by the end of next summer

• Advertisement

D3 lol :cool:

You thinking again? I though we talked about that ;);)

You thinking again? I though we talked about that ;);)

Jameson.jpg

needed it after watching ireland

Just had a browse through the bids for Isco.

If I was the Malaga manager, looking at his starting 11, I'd be looking to get 2 young 90 rated players with potential in to replace him, but that would cost at least 50m, 25m each probably even more. The highest bid I can see is 40m which is nothing.

Not to mention if he did sell him for that every other manager would know he's after coming into cash and add 10m onto their players straight away.

It makes no sense to sell.

That's why I'm not selling Oscar, not worth my while and with a potentially PL winning season at Chelsea on the cards and a big World Cup summer ahead I'd be surprised if he wasn't 94/95 by the end of next summer

If i were you i wouldnt change my starting 11 anytime soon. at the minute messi shouldnt be able to get in to your team....your on a roll, wheels!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

If i were you i wouldnt change my starting 11 anytime soon. at the minute messi shouldnt be able to get in to your team....your on a roll, wheels!! ;)

Making a laughing stock of my chairman who thought we'd get relegated ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

I love playong on this gameworld and the banter is great i am concerned about transfers though and the lack of 90+players and its all part exchange and no more cash sales.
    How can a manager improve his team with no 90+players available??

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolute steal. very good deal for as your main striker el shawakaboka...what ever the f**k his name is,is looking like hel drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

I love playong on this gameworld and the banter is great i am concerned about transfers though and the lack of 90+players and its all part exchange and no more cash sales.
    How can a manager improve his team with no 90+players available??

Well look at the Sunderland manager, joint 1st in the league and only 5 90rated players and thats it, his other 6 starting 11 and the rest of his whole team are below 90. Just focus on getting your key tactics! :)

Loïc RÉMY has completed his move to SS Lazio from Dortmund for 6,000,000 plus Guillermo VARELA and Wellington SILVA

Well happy with that :D

Absolute steal. very good deal for as your main striker el shawakaboka...what ever the f**k his name is,is looking like hel drop.

Eh, as far as I know... (Even though I said the opposite) it actually does look like England is being reviewed now and Italy is next.....

Also, I know 100% for a fact that he will not drop and will indeed get a +1 or even a +2, its disgraceful some of the players that are 90 ahead of him.....

Also, I know that 5-6 of my current squad will also get increases in the Italian review.....

Apparently :rolleyes:

But drop, oh god no....... no chance at all

• Advertisement

how was Guillermo Varela worthy of a +3 rating increase today.?

he's only played 23 minutes of club football in the last 3 years??

:confused: :eek: :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement