Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mr.Chong Magoo

Mr.
    Magoo steered SL Benfica to victory against Udinese Calcio.
    SL Benfica beat Udinese Calcio 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Pizarro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Cardozo and Gaitán were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=4173

Jadson for sale. 29 year old AM(RLC) Looking for 89 prospect or 89 + cash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Diego Lopez is ridiculously good. Just realised that in the nine league games I've been in charge of Panathinaikos he has let in two goals!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Athletic Club beat Estudiantes 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Muniain scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Marcos and Gómez were also amongst the goalscorers.

First 3 points of the season - even with old Lucio at the back!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Went 2-0 up and he came back and won it with a penalty.

Joke

Stopped watching after 2-0 'cause I thought you would've had it won.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Lads, I think I need some help,

last season : finished 3rd , lost in playoffs by penalty shootout

this season : 20th with NO POINTS? :eek:

My 1st team is still the same as last year, just changed some squad players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Stopped watching after 2-0 'cause I thought you would've had it won.. :D

:(

I watched it again and you scored two goals in a minute how us that even possible!!!

Ah well, your squad is better so I can't really complain, I wouldn't have minded if you beat me 2-0 fair and square but coming back from 2-0 down with 2 goals in a minute then winning with a peno is bol*ox!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

*** For anyone managing Italian teams ***

Got to Soccerwiki.org

Database > Recent changes > Edited:Player data.. e.g. see the changes on 7 Sept, there are a couple from AS Roma, Udinese, Fiorentina, Inter, Catania and Lazio.. On 6th it was for Cagliari, Parma, Chievo Verone... On 5th it was for Atalanta, Genoa, Torino, Bologna and Sampdoria

These changed should be implemented in the coming days!!!!

Handy to know!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The top 7 teams in Div 1 have all won 3, drawn 1, lost 1 and are all tied with 10 points :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Athletic Club beat Estudiantes 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Muniain scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Marcos and Gómez were also amongst the goalscorers.

First 3 points of the season - even with old Lucio at the back!

Just a sshame I had to play most of the match with 10 men!!!

Era...I probably would have lost anyway!! :pac::P:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    My best defender is an 89...:D:D:D

i was deleting old pms and i managed to block you,i think its sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Wilberto wrote: »
    Just a sshame I had to play most of the match with 10 men!!!

Era...I probably would have lost anyway!! :pac::P:D

I must have forgotten to mention that ;)

*** For anyone managing Italian teams ***

Got to Soccerwiki.org

Database > Recent changes > Edited:Player data.. e.g. see the changes on 7 Sept, there are a couple from AS Roma, Udinese, Fiorentina, Inter, Catania and Lazio.. On 6th it was for Cagliari, Parma, Chievo Verone... On 5th it was for Atalanta, Genoa, Torino, Bologna and Sampdoria

These changed should be implemented in the coming days!!!!

Handy to know!!!!

This better be a joke!!! all my best players play for those clubs and according to soccerwiki none of them have rose!!!!

This better be a joke!!! all my best players play for those clubs and according to soccerwiki none of them have rose!!!!

I can't find Lulic, Radu or Roncaglia who apparently were nailed on risers too.....

Guess we will know in a few days, but it looks right, if you go back a few pages and find the man u players, about 4 days later they were updated....

Looks legit......

I can't find Lulic, Radu or Roncaglia who apparently were nailed on risers too.....

Guess we will know in a few days, but it looks right, if you go back a few pages and find the man u players, about 4 days later they were updated....

Looks legit......

why arnt you picking balzaretti for the national team??:D

That says Pjanic has been updated.

Be interesting to see if he went up or down, he hasn't done anything to warrant an increase and he was already on a sideways arrow

why arnt you picking balzaretti for the national team??:D

Want me to? I don't mind ;)

Want me to? I don't mind ;)

yeah,hes been very down about this situation hes been playing his heart out every week,yet still rossi and maggio get the call,but hes left behind. :(

riteo im off to check soccerwiki,i was checking my players through their teams and not by the changes to the data data base,hopefully that makes a dif!

yeah,hes been very down about this situation hes been playing his heart out every week,yet still rossi and maggio get the call,but hes left behind. :(

riteo im off to check soccerwiki,i was checking my players through their teams and not by the changes to the data data base,hopefully that makes a dif!

It says Rossi was updated but it's probably just a sideways arrow, I don't think you can go from red to green

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

That says Pjanic has been updated.

Be interesting to see if he went up or down, he hasn't done anything to warrant an increase and he was already on a sideways arrow

Probably just a position change

• Advertisement

Tell him wipe away those tears son......

He's made it :pac:

It says Rossi was updated but it's probably just a sideways arrow, I don't think you can go from red to green

you can, i have players who dropped and rose,so when it says edited it still doesnt tell you in what way
    yet??

thats great with rossis start to the season hes going up. :D

Tell him wipe away those tears son......

He's made it :pac:

FORZA ITALIA!!!

Can you answer my above post? about editing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Does anyone notice that the less you log in the less you win? Or maybe it's just me?

So at the start I had loads of time and I'd be online for hours everyday. In busy with work and college now so log in less regularly and my results are now in serious decline, not just in this league but the other one too. Just wondering what others thought :)

i notice that too, i asked in the first thread before the GW started did anyone find that happened.

it sounds a bit silly but it definitely happens with me anyway

FORZA ITALIA!!!

Can you answer my above post? about editing.

From a down to an up???

Honestly I don't know, I don't see why it would not be possible though..... but then again, feck all would surprise me about this game :rolleyes:

From a down to an up???

Honestly I don't know, I don't see why it would not be possible though..... but then again, feck all would surprise me about this game :rolleyes:

I'm surprised you still play it you do that much complaining ;)

From a down to an up???

Down to up does happen my player guardado went from 92 to 88 and now hes back up 1 to 89.

i mean i clicked on rossi as the data base says he was edited,but hes still the same rating and hasnt had a position change,is that because the result of the editing isnt in yet?? or has he already changed in some way.

Down to up does happen my player guardado went from 92 to 88 and now hes back up 1 to 89.

i mean i clicked on rossi as the data base says he was edited,but hes still the same rating and hasnt has a position change,is that because the result of the editing isnt in yet?? or has he already changed in some way.

Down 4!! Ouch, what a kick in the ****** that'd be if you transferred him in

Lads, I think I need some help,

last season : finished 3rd , lost in playoffs by penalty shootout

this season : 20th with NO POINTS? :eek:

My 1st team is still the same as last year, just changed some squad players.

pretty normal SM behaviour that from my experience with it

it's a lot more random than people like to think

• Advertisement

i mean i clicked on rossi as the data base says he was edited,but hes still the same rating and hasnt had a position change,is that because the result of the editing isnt in yet?? or has he already changed in some way.

i think what happens is it gets changed on soccerwiki then has to be approved by SM/updated on it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement