Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I'm surprised you still play it you do that much complaining ;)

Didn't realize offering opinions that differ to the general consensus (ahem.... major bandwagon jumping round here by the way) was considered complaining....

Still, noted and I'll keep my opinions to myself and just go along with the general opinion in future :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Down 4!! Ouch, what a kick in the ****** that'd be if you transferred him in

Nah i swapped AJ for him he was an 89 at the time,so luckily i didnt have to go through the torture,of seeing what would of been my best player turn in to my worst. :D

Down to up does happen my player guardado went from 92 to 88 and now hes back up 1 to 89.

i mean i clicked on rossi as the data base says he was edited,but hes still the same rating and hasnt had a position change,is that because the result of the editing isnt in yet?? or has he already changed in some way.

I picked Darren Fletcher's change as an example, it took 4 days from the soccerwiki update to actual game update....

So, just have to wait and see I suppose ;)

I picked Darren Fletcher's change as an example, it took 4 days from the soccerwiki update to actual game update....

So, just have to wait and see I suppose ;)

Well rossi's going up its just a matter of how much. ;)

right im off....Everton your no better than a thief, i spit on you,i should be top of the league!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

That says Pjanic has been updated.

Be interesting to see if he went up or down, he hasn't done anything to warrant an increase and he was already on a sideways arrow

Ah lads stop picking on my poor player

• Advertisement

Happy days again ...

Mr Freeze earned a draw with FC Porto against SSC Napoli.

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and SSC Napoli in their Division 1 fixture.

Giuliano was on the scoresheet for his side.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Happy days again ...

Mr Freeze earned a draw with FC Porto against SSC Napoli.

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and SSC Napoli in their Division 1 fixture.

Giuliano was on the scoresheet for his side.

You over on the chat man?

You over on the chat man?

Sorry not for next few days, pm me if looking for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady earned a draw with Newcastle United against Juventus.
    The match ended 0 - 0 between Newcastle United and Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.

Fairly even game, I had 12 shots with 9 on target but Buffon was on top form and got motm, happy enough with a point considering my recent results

Damien O Grady earned a draw with Newcastle United against Juventus.
    The match ended 0 - 0 between Newcastle United and Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.

Fairly even game, I had 12 shots with 9 on target but Buffon was on top form and got motm, happy enough with a point considering my recent results

The definition of madness is ''Doing the same thing and expecting different results''
    You need a complete overhaul of tacts man,your controlling games but still not winning,you need around at least 43 pts just to scrape by relegation.

The teams are so even in this league that even your best tacts wont be consistent. so if you leave it to long to change, even at this early stage you could be fecked. :(

• Advertisement

The definition of madness is ''Doing the same thing and expecting different results''
    You need a complete overhaul of tacts man,your controlling games but still not winning,you need around at least 43 pts just to scrape by relegation.

The teams are so even in this league that even your best tacts wont be consistent. so if you leave it to long to change, even at this early stage you could be fecked. :(

I'm not going to stay up by beating the top sides, I have alot of the big sides played already and it is games against the sides down at the bottom that I need to be winning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I'll leave Coentrao on the transfer list until tomorrow morning, if anyone's thinking of putting an offer in but needs more time PM me on SM.

I've had 5 or 6 offers so far but none that makes me want to sell. He's going unavailable after that until at least halfway through the season.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lucky you.

Only one offer for Navas so far and it was cash + potential riser. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

You should just keep him, I think 90% of the teams haven't got players or cash you'd consider for him and the big clubs just don't necessarily need a 92 rated attacker who's stuck to one wing.

He'll go up to 93 soon I'd say and you'll get more interest then.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

got an unexpected +1 today for this young fella.......

pikachu.gif

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

swoody wrote: »
    got an unexpected +1 today for this young fella.......

pikachu.gif

Easily the best name ever..

I am now a GOLD MEMBER once again!

After 2 losses in the gold cup while I wasn't gold, I better try recover this group stages! :pac:

Lucky you.

Only one offer for Navas so far and it was cash + potential riser. :(

Sure they're all waiting for Modric ;)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Sure they're all waiting for Modric ;)

Modric...where!!!

KJnk9.gif

Id bid for both of them only im broke.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dave Shadow earned a draw with Tottenham Hotspur against Manchester United.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United in their SMFA Shield Group A fixture.
    Navas was on the scoresheet for his side.

Two nights, two 1-1 draws :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Will division 4 remain this tight throughout the season and I'm weighing up the options of trying to compete in the cup games or just sacrifice those games in the hope for promotion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Rating decrease for a key player makes Beefy78 a sad panda :(

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Rating decrease for a key player makes Beefy78 a sad panda :(

Look on the brightside, You're a Panda!

cutie-panda-meme-generator-look-at-me-i-m-a-panda-i-m-a-cute-cutie-cute-cute-cutie-panda-435513.jpg?1311044535.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

JamboMac wrote: »
    Will division 4 remain this tight throughout the season and I'm weighing up the options of trying to compete in the cup games or just sacrifice those games in the hope for promotion

It is quiet likely as last season only 1st place had promotion secured with 1 game to go and 2nd -> 6th could all have got second place based on the last game results and iirc 2nd -> 10th could all have been in the play-offs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Celtic are on the look out for a new manager!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Celtic are on the look out for a new manager!

What division... I won't jump the gun this time incase it's a mistake ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

They're in division four but they've got a decent squad. Several 90s

10 changes for me in the cup tonight, some big league games coming up and not many of my first team at 100% so not taking any chances

Still gives a chance for the likes of Dempsey, Yarmolenko, Zaha, Dzagoev, Jese and Matri to prove themselves so hoping rather than confident about going through

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,258 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Will Jambo jump ship from Rangers to Celtic?

• Advertisement

No,no,no i dont care about players short listed having a rating change,thats just lousy messaging me and getting my hopes up only to see the players that changed werent mine!!! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement