Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Will Jambo jump ship from Rangers to Celtic?

My thinking too. Could be the biggest move EVER Rangers manager jumping too Celtic. If by 5 o clock the ex Celtic manager doesn't offer a viable reason then JumboMac will be offered Celtic and Rangers will be offered too the next manager on the waiting list. Then in future all vacant manager jobs will go up for tender. I just need too rectify my mistake with JumboMac

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

MrMac84 wrote: »
    My thinking too. Could be the biggest move EVER Rangers manager jumping too Celtic. If by 5 o clock the ex Celtic manager doesn't offer a viable reason then JumboMac will be offered Celtic and Rangers will be offered too the next manager on the waiting list. Then in future all vacant manager jobs will go up for tender. I just need too rectify my mistake with JumboMac

Gus henderson is a protestant rangers fan,hes 3rd on the list...its a shame. it would be great if the first two decline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Gonna have to have a word with the brother in law!!

Cant believe he left the mighty celtic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Can anyone tell me if I can store a tactic to use across all my teams or is that not possible? At the moment I'm thinking it's not possible as it isn't showing up for me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

TheGunns wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if I can store a tactic to use across all my teams or is that not possible? At the moment I'm thinking it's not possible as it isn't showing up for me

Think that's only possible with a Gold membership.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Think that's only possible with a Gold membership.

Forgot to mention I have it, still trying to find where to do it :P

Sooooo it's nearly 5 bells... JumboMac do you want too cross the Scottish divide?? Leave the hun's for the hoop's??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

and so it begins again tonight (except i've a bye :D)

paul ****** green is starting over hoolahan tonight,former sunderland boss roy keane gaining momentum to become next ireland manager. i would take big mick(ex sunderland) or keane(ex sunderland) over trap any day.

Who knows if i fail at sunderland i might put myself in the race. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

paul ****** green is starting over hoolahan tonight,former sunderland boss roy keane gaining momentum to become next ireland manager. i would take big mick(ex sunderland) or keane(ex sunderland) over trap any day.

Who knows if i fail at sunderland i might put myself in the race. :D

Paul Green is a fantastic player for Leeds!

Ok, not so much international... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

You know I was very tempted to build an Irish only team when I started...

Shay
    Clark --O'Shea - Dunne-- Coleman
    Whelan

McCarthy--Gibson

McGeady
    Walters
    Long

TheGunns wrote: »
    Forgot to mention I have it, still trying to find where to do it :P

Actually, looking into it, I'm not sure if you can do it. Surprised at that. Thought you could.

Espanyol in the cup tonight. I really want to win another trophy this year, but my team are tired, so it's an overhaul for the most part. 3 full debuts, and 7 players playing their first match of the season. Hoping it doesn't back fire but as much as I want to win, just have to prioritize.

IvySlayer wrote: »
    You know I was very tempted to build an Irish only team when I started...

Shay
    Clark --O'Shea - Dunne-- Coleman
    Whelan

McCarthy--Gibson

McGeady
    Walters
    Long

Thank god you didnt give in to temptation. ;)

Thank god you didnt give in to temptation. ;)

yvan eht nioj.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Tom EAVES has completed his move to Aston Villa from Bolton Wanderers for 520,000
    Mitch HANCOX has completed his move to Aston Villa from Birmingham City for 1,500,000

Bought these two lads this morning and thats me broke now. Have a squad of 34 so no more transfers for me this season.

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against RCD Espanyol.
    Tottenham Hotspur outclassed RCD Espanyol and beat them 2 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 1 fixture.
    Rose scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mané was also on the scoresheet for his side.

B team does me well, and Rose preforming well considering its his last game most likely :P

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against RCD Espanyol.
    Tottenham Hotspur outclassed RCD Espanyol and beat them 2 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 1 fixture.
    Rose scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mané was also on the scoresheet for his side.

B team does me well, and Rose preforming well considering its his last game most likely :P

Why have i got a bye,but you had to play??

Pilkingtons a man possessed tonight!!!

Why have i got a bye,but you had to play??

Guessing it's random.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

As his last duties as Rangers manager James Mcconville
    steered Rangers to victory against Sevilla.
    Rangers beat Sevilla 5 - 3 in a penalty shootout after a 1 - 1 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 1 fixture.
    Michel was on the scoresheet for his side.

This was seen as a sad occasion seeing there manager who already started to turn them into a force that could be reckoned with, now at there bitter rivals, this will be a thrilling season.

• Advertisement

JamboMac wrote: »
    As his last duties as Rangers manager James Mcconville
    steered Rangers to victory against Sevilla.
    Rangers beat Sevilla 5 - 3 in a penalty shootout after a 1 - 1 draw in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 1 fixture.
    Michel was on the scoresheet for his side.

This was seen as a sad occasion seeing there manager who already started to turn them into a force that could be reckoned with, now at there bitter rivals, this will be a thrilling season.

Your the new celtic manager!! :D

Your the new celtic manager!! :D
    Yep not a big move but a controversial one can the next manager carry on where I have left off. Just need MrMac to read his PM, I take your short list doesn't disappear.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Yep not a big move but a controversial one can the next manager carry on where I have left off. Just need MrMac to read his PM, I take your short list doesn't disappear.

No no no your the manager!quit rangers and pm me your email and sorry again about the Anzhi confusion!

Back too manager rankings from now on... So.....who wants rangers?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    No no no your the manager!quit rangers and pm me your email and sorry again about the Anzhi confusion!

Back too manager rankings from now on... So.....who wants rangers?
    Do I quit by hitting the x on my main page or is there some other way of quitting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Battle of the reserves!!

David James steered SSC Napoli to victory against Dortmund.
    SSC Napoli beat Dortmund 4 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 1 fixture.
    Shaw scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Stępiński and Insigne were also amongst the goalscorers.

I've quit rangers so my email should be in your box

Athletic Club have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Younès KABOUL of 3,000,000 plus Óscar DE MARCOS .

The offer for Younès KABOUL of Tottenham Hotspur from Athletic Club has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

De Marcos can cover the wings and is a few years younger. Happy with him as a back up option, and lets me focus on my central defence improvements as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

just noticed i got a +4 increase for Nenad Krsticic today, about bloody time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭tom_k

T K steered Palmeiras to victory against Manchester United.

Palmeiras outclassed Manchester United and beat them 1 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 1 fixture.

Muntari scored the winner for Palmeiras and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Advertisement

Yeay! Bale gets a +1 and although he loses his ability to play left back, he can now play all three AMC positions :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement