Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Riot_umbrella.gif

Fierce scenes tonight outside celtic park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against PSV.
    Newcastle United beat PSV 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Di Natale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Veloso and Thiago were also amongst the goalscorers

Another friendly goal for Di Natale, that's 9 in 8 games now. Lets hope he starts scoring in the league now

Sunderland 2-3 Spartak.

First truly dismal display of the season,i hope its not the start of things to come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Hammered 3-0 by man utd and not surprised after seeing his team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Sunderland 2-3 Spartak.

First truly dismal display of the season,i hope its not the start of things to come.

looks like you were just beaten by a better team

• Advertisement

mackeire wrote: »
    looks like you were just beaten by a better team

You've won this round mack,but i will return more powerful than you could ever imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Sunderland have made an offer to Juventus for Kevin TRAPP of 1,300,000 plus Izet HAJROVIC.

b04ec7d6f6e7e9109bf0cea3a5810fd6.png

swoody wrote: »
    Sunderland have made an offer to Juventus for Kevin TRAPP of 1,300,000 plus Izet HAJROVIC.

b04ec7d6f6e7e9109bf0cea3a5810fd6.png

You should take it,im doing you a favor swoods.

You should take it,im doing you a favor swoods.

facepalm_picard2.jpg

the SMFA have banned us from doing transfers and i wouldn't sell him anyway to anyone!

facepalm_picard2.jpg

the SMFA have banned us from doing transfers and i wouldn't sell him anyway to anyone!

Im aware of that,i tell you what lets bet,accept the deal and if the smfa allow it,we can celebrate by rewarding me with the player. you have your number one GK for life your grand!!

• Advertisement

Im aware of that,i tell you what lets bet,accept the deal and if the smfa allow it,we can celebrate by rewarding me the player. you have your number one GK for life your grand!!

i'll sell you FLÜCKIGER for 1.4M

transfer-icon.jpg

i'll sell you FLÜCKIGER for 1.4M

transfer-icon.jpg

Ah a snip at just 1.360m over his value.

i will counter that offer by offering you PISSCHOFF free of charge. :cool:

The new RANGERS manager has quit already that has to be the shortest run in the leagues history...

Ah a snip at just 1.360m over his value.

i will counter that offer by offering you PISSCHOFF free of charge. :cool:

nah i'm after Uri SHÍTRIT atm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

The new RANGERS manager has quit already that has to be the shortest run in the leagues history...
    Noticed that myself would love to know why?

To be fair that rangers team is disgraceful. it has to be by far the worst team in the league...and i mean by far!!

To be fair that rangers team is disgraceful. it has to be by far the worst team in the league...and i mean by far!!
    Well I got results with them and they are all young and will rise quite rapid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

can i get back involved so?

slightly regretting leaving Sarsfields at the end of the season and i check the thread still :(

JamboMac wrote: »
    Well I got results with them and they are all young and will rise quite rapid

You did well with them,i know you only took them over at the end of last season....but my god they are bad man,no wonder you tried to rob anzhi,i would of too.

You did well with them,i know you only took them over at the end of last season....but my god they are bad man,no wonder you tried to rob anzhi,i would of too.
    Can't wait for the old firm derby now, who will be brave enough to take the mantle of the new rangers manager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Wait and see I'll still lose to rangers tomorrow!

JamboMac wrote: »
    Can't wait for the old firm derby now, who will be brave enough to take the mantle of the new rangers manager.

i've applied for them, but we'll wait and see.

i've applied for them, but we'll wait and see.
    Just checking the first derby is the 17th of October so a bit of time to strengthen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

No he didn't. Someone applied. I dunno who so I rejected him. Comes up as the manager quit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

what do people who've played a while think of the new rating system?

it's good in ways that players who're due an increase can go up at anytime (even though it means its harder to buy players as risers) instead of waiting for their league to be done but i think some of the changes are a bit early too (isco & bale i don't think should've gotten +1s yet until they do something at real)

can i get back involved so?

slightly regretting leaving Sarsfields at the end of the season and i check the thread still :(

Did you quit? It's hard too keep track of 80 managers usen different names here too on soccermanager

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Did you quit? It's hard too keep track of 80 managers usen different names here too on soccermanager

i was the sarsfields manager but missed the playoffs on the last day last season after taking over myself when they where last in division 3 so i decided to resign but i still play in an other league.

i was the sarsfields manager but missed the playoffs on the last day last season after taking over myself when they where last in division 3 so i decided to resign but i still play in an other league.

We've started a second thread for managers waiting on teams. Will I add you too the list for the next free team?

Ah go on... Come back "home"

MrMac84 wrote: »
    We've started a second thread for managers waiting on teams. Will I add you too the list for the next free team?

Ah go on... Come back "home"

does whoever's at the top of the q want rangers?

i've applied but if he/she wants it, i can wait....but rangers are a challenge i'd like tho.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

batistuta9 wrote: »
    what do people who've played a while think of the new rating system?

it's good in ways that players who're due an increase can go up at anytime (even though it means its harder to buy players as risers) instead of waiting for their league to be done but i think some of the changes are a bit early too (isco & bale i don't think should've gotten +1s yet until they do something at real)

Tbh, I think Bale did deserve the +1 to 94, just not for the reason it's obviously been given. He had a fantastic season last year, won numerous Footballer of the Year awards, so I do think he deserved to be on equal ranking with some of the other 94s.

EDIT: As for the new system, I do love waking up to see there's been a rating change :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement