Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Tinie wrote: »
    I've yet to find out who this illusive barca manager is on boards that ye talk about.

He'll respond if he is interested in your offer(which is is perogative), when i was looking for affelay/pjanic he was very good getting back, the 4m bid on his youth player however sat for 7-8days before i withdrew without contact.

Look, we all play/enjoy the game our own way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    He'll respond if he is interested in your offer(which is is perogative), when i was looking for affelay/pjanic he was very good getting back, the 4m bid on his youth player however sat for 7-8days before i withdrew without contact.

he's the arsene wenger of the boards GW huming & hawing over everything

Btw, why me no get no decent player rating rises to speak off lately?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

true, he'll only bid you the time of day if you do a player exchange that interests him.

on a lighter note........

i just had 3 risers today and no Pogba! :mad:

Gino Peruzzi 86 --> 87
    Lucas Castro 86 --> 87
    Marko Jevtović 72 --> 75

what have they got against him....? if Verratti is a 89 rated player then Pogba's a 92 ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Schalke,i have made you an offer for klaas,i think its fair and wont be beating.;)

A 90 and an 85 youngster who will no doubt rise to maybe 97/98. :D

• Advertisement

Schalke,i have made you an offer for klaas,i think its fair and wont be beating.;)

why whould someone want to give Klaas a beating :confused:;) :rolleyes: :D

swoody wrote: »
    why whould someone want to give Klaas a beating :confused:;) :rolleyes: :D

ME SPEAKA NO ENGLISH ''As you can tell from my many previous posts'' :(

I have two sausages stuck to my freezer but i dont want to defrost it,so im at a loss.

I have two sausages stuck to my freezer but i dont want to defrost it,so im at a loss.

i made pizza....

topped with Mushrooms, Red/Gren/Yellow Peppers, Black/White Pudding, Sausage, Bacon and Egg.
    a side Salad of Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado and Caesar Dressing.

swoody wrote: »
    i made pizza....

topped with Mushrooms, Red/Gren/Yellow Peppers, Black/White Pudding, Sausage, Bacon and Egg.
    a side Salad of Lettuce, Tomato, Avocado and Caesar Dressing.

I had stuffed rolled rib steak,onion mash and cauliflower cheese. :D

I had stuffed rolled rib steak,onion mash and cauliflower cheese. :D

nice! i was gunna make a steak sandwich but went with pizza instead.

but that's lunch sorted tomorrow. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Wtf are you two on about?

what you have for dinner..? :pac:

what else is there to talk about :rolleyes:

Any suggestions on freeing two sausages frozen solid in to the shelf of the freezer?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Any suggestions on freeing two sausages frozen solid in to the shelf of the freezer?? :D
    Get something plastic fill it full of hot water and leave it under the sausages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

No can do lad. He was top goal scorer and most man of the matches in div 2 last so if I want any chance of promotion I gotta keep him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Heat up a knife's blade too cut the ice under them... BTW how did we get talking about food?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Burn the house down.. Its the only solution.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Get something plastic fill it full of hot water and leave it under the sausages

Nah i cant fit anything under them and if i poor water over the sausages i could brake the freezer....i guess i will just leave them there,im used to them now their kind of a conversation piece,ya know.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

And all of this has nothing to do with soccer manager..

Before any more crap is talked about..

abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

The Gers are open for Business.

i will sell any player that's under 83 and available for now as i need to build funds if anyone's interested.

628x471.jpg

• Advertisement

PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE

Shortlist Modric because ...

When his transfer ban expires next week I'm removing his "unavailable for transfer" status :eek:

Player Pos Club Age Rat TB Value
    MODRIĆ, Luka M(LC),AM(C) FC Porto 27 93 14 Sep 20.3M

The following is what I'll do:

I'll set his status to "unknown" ( dont want to risk unsettling the poor lad by telling him he's transfer listed ;) )

All interested teams put in one bid and one bid only ( so no chance to change bids if you think you are getting outbid - make your bid count)

teams can decide whether they bid disclosed or undisclosed.

I'm open to cash only, player(s) only or player(s) and cash

I'll review the offers and if one or more are good enough to accept I WILL sell modric else he WILL stay @ FCP!

I strongly believe that Modric secured my promotion last season, I lost him 5-6 games from the end and nearly dropped out of top 6,
    he came back, steadies the ship and played a blinder in the 1/2 and final of the play-off - so its going to have to be worth my while

Just to get the thread back onto footballing matters, the above mentioned ban is up tomorrow! :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Just to get the thread back onto footballing matters, the above mentioned ban is up tomorrow! :cool:

I'll give you 35m for him

I think my work here is done,i brought the thread back to life and after all that was my plan all along. :D

I will have a look at your team gers,you have at least one youngster that id be interested in.

I'll give you 35m for him

stick in a bid tomorrow and see how ya get on

I think my work here is done,i brought the thread back to life and after all that was my plan all along. :D

I will have a look at your team gers,you have at least one youngster that id be interested in.

i've put a TrL on nearly everyone that isn't transfer banned bar my first 11 and 3 subs :pac:

gotta get those external clubs sniffing around early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

stick in a bid tomorrow and see how ya get on

I don't do auctions.. not my style ;)

I don't do auctions.. not my style ;)

that's fine by me ... if I dont get any offers I still have the 93 rated player so either way, Im good

any 87+ players available for loan.....?

any 87+ players available for loan.....?

impossible to loan out 87 this season around :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

that's fine by me ... if I dont get any offers I still have the 93 rated player so either way, Im good

You'll most certainly get at least 1!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement