Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

anyone know what the story is with player conditions, how much do they recover daily?

like, what are the chances of a player on 75% now being able to play sunday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

In the tactics screen it shows what the projected fitness of the player should be for the next match. Draxler is at 77% for me at the minute but it says that he'll only be at 93% for Sunday .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

In the tactics screen it shows what the projected fitness of the player should be for the next match. Draxler is at 77% for me at the minute but it says that he'll only be at 93% for Sunday .

Never knew that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Probably a bit controversial but if messi is the greatest current player how come Argentina do so badly compared to what you think they would, I know it's got a lot to do with xavi and iniesta behind him but it just fields like every team creates this hype that people believe they are gods, it's not like the rest of Argentina are bad players there probably some of the best in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

JamboMac wrote: »
    Probably a bit controversial but if messi is the greatest current player how come Argentina do so badly compared to what you think they would, I know it's got a lot to do with xavi and iniesta behind him but it just fields like every team creates this hype that people believe they are gods, it's not like the rest of Argentina are bad players there probably some of the best in the world.

So do Engerland but they do shîte in every competition :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

You'll most certainly get at least 1!!!

See ;)

Just accept now so we can all go to home happy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I watched their last game and I honestly think they were playing with 5 attackers and 1 midfielder.

They have a wealth of attacking talent, Messi, Higuain, Tevez, Aguero, Lavezzi, Lamela, Di Maria, Salvio and the manager is forced to keep them all happy. In their last 22 games they've won 15 drawn 6 and lost 1. They're top of their qualifying group but when they come up against an orangised Spain they'll lose because their attackers will find it hard to score and Spain will pick apart their defence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

So do Engerland but they do shîte in every competition :p

Solid quarter finalists, thanks very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

hand up who's seen Ronaldinho play and saw Messi score his 1st goal for Barca.....

hands_up.gif

I saw ronaldihno and larson play while eto was on the opposition

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Just to get the thread back onto footballing matters, the above mentioned ban is up tomorrow! :cool:

You've got mail GT_TDI_150! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

pepper180 wrote: »
    You've got mail GT_TDI_150! :)

Guys, forgot to set myself as offline.

I'll be on a cycle, 'rebel tour' .... Will be really online again tonight.

;)

CANDREVA, Antonio -> 90 :D

2 more I reckon, Lulic and hopefully Radu :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

FUCK YOU! whoever's in charge of the rating changes at soccerwiki.

all i want is Pogba to get the rating increase he deserves..........is that to much to ask? :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Sundlerland/Dortmund pre-match press conference.

As the dortmund manager explains that he believes he has enough quality to easily over come sunderland,sunderland's manager eireann stands to his feet and looks mac square in the eye and says ''ich bin ein sunderlander!!'' the german clubs manager is left visibly shaking by this,and with an intimidated tear in his now fearful eyes he leaves the media room knowing he has a fight on his hands. :D

some bids in from external clubs today, already......

Glentoran have made an offer to Rangers for Andrew LITTLE of 707,200.

Queen of the South have made an offer to Rangers for Sébastien FAURE of 826,200.

Dumbarton have made an offer to Rangers for Ross PERRY of 1,122,700.

AO Platanias have made an offer to Rangers for Anestis ARGYRIOU of 2,247,000.

Southampton have made an offer to Rangers for Paulo GAZZANIGA of 2,231,100.

Blackpool have made an offer to Rangers for Federico MACHEDA of 3,224,000.

if anyone's interested in any of these players i'll sell to you first, just let me know asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

some bids in from external clubs today, already......

Glentoran have made an offer to Rangers for Andrew LITTLE of 707,200.

Queen of the South have made an offer to Rangers for Sébastien FAURE of 826,200.

Dumbarton have made an offer to Rangers for Ross PERRY of 1,122,700.

AO Platanias have made an offer to Rangers for Anestis ARGYRIOU of 2,247,000.

Southampton have made an offer to Rangers for Paulo GAZZANIGA of 2,231,100.

Blackpool have made an offer to Rangers for Federico MACHEDA of 3,224,000.

if anyone's interested in any of these players i'll sell to you first, just let me know asap.

Your selling Macheda?? Did you not see what he done too Aston Villa only a few years back? Man is a OT ledgend 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Just checking inter for the friendly tonight most of them must be on there last legs after this season

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Your selling Macheda?? Did you not see what he done too Aston Villa only a few years back? Man is a OT ledgend 😄

can't sell him till after tomorrows match as all my strikers are unfit and i need him as cover, but if i get 5M i'll happily sell tonight.

can't sell him till after tomorrows match as all my strikers are unfit and i need him as cover, but if i get 5M i'll happily sell tonight.

Still has a future in the game IMO... If I didnt have 4 (or 5 even!) Strikers id have givin you 5 for him for sure, by no means a bad player

Still has a future in the game IMO... If I didnt have 4 (or 5 even!) Strikers id have givin you 5 for him for sure, by no means a bad player

i'll do a straight swap for Bendtner :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

i'll do a straight swap for Bendtner :rolleyes:

Self proclaimed 'best player in the world' im looking to off load one but it will be for cash I think..... be a while before I can decide what to do with him anyhow

Self proclaimed 'best player in the world' im looking to off load one but it will be for cash I think..... be a while before I can decide what to do with him anyhow

Rangers are his boyhood club. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Just checking inter for the friendly tonight most of them must be on there last legs after this season

to be honest I think they were on their last legs LAST season:(

I have set up the ''boards league managers association'' {BLMA} you are now all members.

First order of business.....abolishment of the manager ranking system,i believe i deserve a bigger club and dont think i should have to wait if one comes up .

anyway from this point on you may refer to me as el presidente.

THAT IS ALL.

yours sincerely

el presidente/your new king-god/eireann.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I have set up the ''boards league managers association'' {BLMA} you are now all members.

First order of business.....abolishment of the manager ranking system,i believe i deserve a bigger club and dont think i should have to wait if one comes up .

anyway from this point on you may refer to me as el presidente.

THAT IS ALL.

yours sincerely

el presidente/your new king-god/eireann.

The day you overtake me in the league is the day we will give you a big club!!!...:D:D

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    The day you overtake me in the league is the day we will give you a big club!!!...:D:D

Do you have a big club?? i think you have a big fish in a small pond ie cavani. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Do you have a big club?? i think you have a big fish in a small pond ie cavani. :P

Haha...That is true...I only have 4 90+ rated players in my squad!!!:(:(

Cavani gets injured and i am done for!

Sure i lost an 88 and just now i have been demolished by newcastle. :D

i shouldnt of played attacking. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I only have one player over 89

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I only have one player over 89

I've one 90 and two 89s, everything else is 88 or lower

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement