Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Decent enough game. James Mcconville
    earned a draw with Celtic against Internazionale.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Celtic and Internazionale in their Friendly fixture.
    Forster had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Conca was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Real Madrid in their Friendly fixture.
    Muriel was on the scoresheet for his side.

Not too disappointed as Real had a very good side out and I dropped a few injured/suspended players with league games in mind.....

Might tinker with the formation for tomorrow night though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against fierce rivals Sunderland in the Tyne-Wear Derby.
    Newcastle United beat Sunderland 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Di Natale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Yarmolenko and Willian were also amongst the goalscorers

5 wins and a draw in my last 6, very happy with that. Lets hope it keeps going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

5 matches in 7 days coming up

Liverpool in the cup, and Chelsea in the league in there.

Damien O Grady steered Newcastle United to victory against fierce rivals Sunderland in the Tyne-Wear Derby.
    Newcastle United beat Sunderland 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Di Natale scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Yarmolenko and Willian were also amongst the goalscorers

5 wins and a draw in my last 6, very happy with that. Lets hope it keeps going

10 in 9 friendlies now for Di Natale, 0 in 6 in the league. Wtf???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I only have one player over 89
    I've one 90 and two 89s, everything else is 88 or lower

OK lads...You win!!..:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

10 in 9 friendlies now for Di Natale, 0 in 6 in the league. Wtf???

He will break his duck eventually....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE

Shortlist Modric because ...

When his transfer ban expires next week I'm removing his "unavailable for transfer" status :eek:

Player Pos Club Age Rat TB Value
    MODRIĆ, Luka M(LC),AM(C) FC Porto 27 93 14 Sep 20.3M

The following is what I'll do:

I'll set his status to "unknown" ( dont want to risk unsettling the poor lad by telling him he's transfer listed ;) )

All interested teams put in one bid and one bid only ( so no chance to change bids if you think you are getting outbid - make your bid count)

teams can decide whether they bid disclosed or undisclosed.

I'm open to cash only, player(s) only or player(s) and cash

I'll review the offers and if one or more are good enough to accept I WILL sell modric else he WILL stay @ FCP!

I strongly believe that Modric secured my promotion last season, I lost him 5-6 games from the end and nearly dropped out of top 6,
    he came back, steadies the ship and played a blinder in the 1/2 and final of the play-off - so its going to have to be worth my while

Ok,

because I'm getting a number of people PM and chatting on SM in relation to this fella, it wouldnt be fair towards those that already have offers in, so I'll do away with the one-bid-only policy ...

Talk to me on what you are willing to offer, I honestly have no idea what offer I'll be accepting at the mo, there is a few tempters in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

will accept a 4M bid for Macheda now if anyone wants to bid....

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Del Piero...

SOLD to Celtic for 4M.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Yet again no increases pour moi :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Yet again no increases pour moi :(

Awwwwww

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

soccer3.gif

Sunderland are ready to employ all tactics tonight. :D

BTW who ever owns eriksen you lucky **** he utterly controlled that game for spurs yesterday,if he keeps that up he will be following bale to madrid,i cant believe hes only 22!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Pasqual, my first riser to 89 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

pepper180 wrote: »
    Del Piero...

SOLD to Celtic for 4M.
    Thanks for the sale, should bolster my strike force for an assault on the top.

Oh newcastle has just made one of the cheapest coups ever in the boards league....congrats!! ;)

Oh newcastle has just made one of the cheapest coups ever in the boards league....congrats!! ;)

???

???

Danny rose. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What was it? No prob discussing AS LONG as the bids been accepted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

MrMac84 wrote: »

we'll discuss what we want :pac:

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »

danny rose 88 9m and has rising non stop already this year plus getting in to the english squad hes the new ashley cole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

danny rose 88 9m and has rising non stop already this year plus getting in to the english squad hes the new ashley cole.

If this is not a side deal to another deal in the pipeline ill die of shock :eek:

I'd have paid double that no joke :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Whats the repercussions of being in debt? I have another team that are 200k in red but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

If this is not a side deal to another deal in the pipeline ill die of shock :eek:

I'd have paid double that no joke :(

Same here,but the deals accepted,he did well unless hes letting neymar go the other way. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

No other deal. It was still 150% of his value and I'm well stocked there. I had said I was willing to sell him and no one else was coming in, so gave a quote and Newcastle met it.

Though if Newcastle want to be kind to me later down the line, I won't complain ;)

No other deal. It was still 150% of his value and I'm well stocked there. I had said I was willing to sell him and no one else was coming in, so gave a quote and Newcastle met it.

Though if Newcastle want to be kind to me later down the line, I won't complain ;)

But i didnt know you were selling him,i demand you cancel the deal at once!!!

you should of ran this sale by the BLMA first. :D

a fair as fair newcastle get their man,i wouldnt mind damien will try and sell him on for 25m as soon as the bans up. :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Whats the repercussions of being in debt? I have another team that are 200k in red but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

i don't know long term - you might even get a cash injection to get out of it at the start of a new season

i was in debt for a few weeks one time, waiting for transfer bans to be up and i think not being able to buy anybody was it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Got a -2 yesterday to a key player who is under a transfer ban. It's very irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I've asked before a player not being in the database, can't be arsed trawling through the thread pages, but does the person have to start a game or just make an appearance as a sub before they can be added?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Slide Rule Pass

3 more up for sale at Rangers.

André Santos 9M

Marcus Berg 8M

Moussa Koné 6M

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement