Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

SoccerManager.com (#2) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭batistuta9

I've asked before a player not being in the database, can't be arsed trawling through the thread pages, but does the person have to start a game or just make an appearance as a sub before they can be added?

a first team appearance afaicr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

No other deal. It was still 150% of his value and I'm well stocked there. I had said I was willing to sell him and no one else was coming in, so gave a quote and Newcastle met it.

Though if Newcastle want to be kind to me later down the line, I won't complain ;)

You say nobody else came in??? Eh I asked you only a few days ago if you were selling any decent players and that I would pay top dollar????

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

You say nobody else came in??? Eh I asked you only a few days ago if you were selling any decent players and that I would pay top dollar????

I don't remember you naming Rose, or asking in general. If I'm right, you asked about Holtby and made an offer for Navas.

Newcastle were the only ones who asked about Rose. I offered him in part exchange for a few 90 rated defenders along with Carvalho but no one seemed that interested. As it stands, I still have 7 players who can play Left Back, 2 of whom are 90 rated. So while he's good, he wasn't vital to my team, so when Newcastle asked, I agreed the deal. At this stage, I'm as happy to take the 9m and go and buy two more 88s from external teams for a position I need more cover. Rose also only rose recently, so can't see him going up soon either.

If someone had asked about Rose, they'd likely have gotten the same response.

I don't remember you naming Rose, or asking in general. If I'm right, you asked about Holtby and made an offer for Navas.

Newcastle were the only ones who asked about Rose. I offered him in part exchange for a few 90 rated defenders along with Carvalho but no one seemed that interested. As it stands, I still have 7 players who can play Left Back, 2 of whom are 90 rated. So while he's good, he wasn't vital to my team, so when Newcastle asked, I agreed the deal. At this stage, I'm as happy to take the 9m and go and buy two more 88s from external teams for a position I need more cover. Rose also only rose recently, so can't see him going up soon either.

If someone had asked about Rose, they'd likely have gotten the same response.

I asked about Holtby & Navas and said to you if you are selling any decent players let me know.... Danny Rose most certainly falls into that bracket....

Oh well......

I swear, I'm reading over the messages and you really didn't.

Regardless, it's not that he was for sale and I offered him to everyone, or he was listed and I didn't let you know. Newcastle made an offer and I accepted. I wasn't going to say "Thanks Newcastle, but now I'm going to whore him round to see who gets the best offer". :pac:

If someone wants one of my players, make an offer and I'll discuss it. Honest to God, I'd be willing to listen to offers on all my players, provided they are fair and good (not offers of less than I paid for a player, or an 88 for a 92 player).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Regardless, it's not that he was for sale and I offered him to everyone, or he was listed and I didn't let you know. Newcastle made an offer and I accepted. I wasn't going to say "Thanks Newcastle, but now I'm going to whore him round to see who gets the best offer". :pac:

If someone wants one of my players, make an offer and I'll discuss it. Honest to God, I'd be willing to listen to offers on all my players, provided they are fair and good (not offers of less than I paid for a player, or an 88 for a 92 player).

apology accepted. ;)

legacy-cdn.smosh_.com-smosh-pit-112010-kombat-scorpion.gif

Ok fair enough....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Jaysus! There wasn't this much fuss when you sold me Kaboul, I'm starting to think I got shafted :D

Jaysus! There wasn't this much fuss when you sold me Kaboul, I'm starting to think I got shafted :D

Actually, THAT was the one I thought there'd be more of a fuss over tbh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

No other deal. It was still 150% of his value and I'm well stocked there. I had said I was willing to sell him and no one else was coming in, so gave a quote and Newcastle met it.

Though if Newcastle want to be kind to me later down the line, I won't complain ;)

You'll see SMFA sniffing around now since its been announced on this! :(

• Advertisement

pepper180 wrote: »

Nah i dont think they have had much dealings together,even if it was reported it wouldnt come to anything.

me and swoody did numerous deals in a short period of time and so did mac and tupac so im not convinced anyone ever reported any of the deals. ;)

pepper180 wrote: »

the deal was reported....:eek: every deal gets announced on this so that was a strange comment.

Nah i dont think they have had much dealings together,even if it was reported it wouldnt come to anything.

me and swoody did numerous deals in a short period of time and so did mac and tupac so im not convinced anyone ever reported any of the deals. ;)

Ok good to hear! Once SMFA don't pick up on it.!

What ass holes :mad:

the deal was reported....:eek: every deal gets announced on this so that was a strange comment.

Its blocked?? :eek: :eek:

SMFA :pac: You bastärds :pac:

Lads, it wasn't blocked so dont know what ye are talking about :confused:

WTF is Mr.Sunderland talking about then? :confused:

36470m.jpg

On the list of transfers its status reads ''reported'' no other deals were reported but yours.

The price was fair enough so hopefully it wont be blocked but if is sell him to an external club.

On the list of transfers its status reads ''reported'' no other deals were reported but yours.

On mine, it just says "N/A" and "Transfer Deal with Computer so no action can be taken".

Worth noting if it is blocked (which I'll be amazed if it is), his price tag will double for everyone but Newcastle ;)

On mine, it just says "N/A" and "Transfer Deal with Computer so no action can be taken".

Worth noting if it is blocked (which I'll be amazed if it is), his price tag will double for everyone but Newcastle ;)

Yeah you cant report your own deal but everyone else sees an ''illegal'' icon.where you see n/a.

i wont be bidding on him,and the only person who will get him without the deal being reported will be the same person that reported this transfer. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Danny ROSE has completed his move to Newcastle United from Tottenham Hotspur for 9,000,000

Didn't want to comment until it was completed but a very big thank you to Teamshadowclan for this, delighted with that signing. Future England left back and sure to rise in the ratings

Eric DIER has completed his move to Newcastle United from Sporting CP for 3,750,000

Another promising youngster signed as well

• Advertisement

Danny ROSE has completed his move to Newcastle United from Tottenham Hotspur for 9,000,000

Didn't want to comment until it was completed but a very big thank you to Teamshadowclan for this, delighted with that signing. Future England left back and sure to rise in the ratings

Eric DIER has completed his move to Newcastle United from Sporting CP for 3,750,000

Another promising youngster signed as well

Last post on the subject.but if your planning on selling any first team members on the back of roses arrival leave it at least two days,to be sure rose isnt taken away from you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I don't know what Eireannbear is smoking but, for me, the Danny Rose transfer is just showing "Illegal?", like all the other transfers between managed teams.

I think he just wants to cause a bit of controversy, and with it bring some light entertainment!! :D :P

Wilberto wrote: »
    I don't know what Eireannbear is smoking but, for me, the Danny Rose transfer is just showing "Illegal?", like all the other transfers between managed teams.

I think he just wants to cause a bit of controversy, and with it bring some light entertainment!! :D :P

no its not click on the illegal icon,lol

SS Lazio beat Los Angeles Galaxy 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Muriel scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Lulić was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Not bad considering I was missing my 2 best players!!!!

Dave Shadow steered Tottenham Hotspur to victory against Liverpool.
    Tottenham Hotspur beat Liverpool 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Eto\'o had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Bale and Hernández were amongst the goalscorers.

Eto'o and Bale continue to tear things up :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mean while on the pitch ...

Mr Freeze earned a draw with FC Porto against Juventus.

The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Porto and Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.

Romero had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Another draw .... Its all points on the board tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Damien O Grady was unable to prevent a Newcastle United defeat to Leverkusen.
    Newcastle United slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Leverkusen in their Division 1 fixture

Neymar sent off, could have done with something from that game

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Mike Litiris was unable to prevent a ACF Fiorentina defeat to SL Benfica.
    ACF Fiorentina slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against SL Benfica in their Division 2 fixture.
    Griezmann was on the scoresheet for his side.

Cock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

The match ended 0 - 0 between Aston Villa and AS Roma in their Division 2 fixture

Delighted with that away to Roma when i played over an hour with 10 men and still had twice as many shots. Still undefeated

• Advertisement

Thanks for stopping Juvi building their lead up further :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement