Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Bargain Alert Alcohol*

Options
  • 08-08-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Looking for cheap booze deals for nights in, who doesnt enjoy a few drinks in the comfort of there own home!! Trying to keep it in dublin because i dont fancy a trip to mayo to save a few quid on a tray o' dutch. ;)
    Tesco and lidl are always good for bargains but small offo's do have good deals aswel. supervalu and centra are a handy stop recently.
    Whats your beverage for th night? whats keepin your chest warm and your wallet light?
    Drop back when you have the bargain of the week!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Looking for cheap booze deals for nights in, who doesnt enjoy a few drinks in the comfort of there own home!! Trying to keep it in dublin because i dont fancy a trip to mayo to save a few quid on a tray o' dutch. :p
    Tesco and lidl are always good for bargains but small offo's do have good deals aswel. supervalu and centra are a handy stop recently.
    Whats your beverage for th night? whats keepin your chest warm and your wallet light?
    Drop back when you have the bargain of the week!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I'm still hooked on the Molson Canadian which is €12 (was €15.49) in Supervalu and Dunnes, as far as I remember.
    It is a really delicious, and a change of, beer, which I know makes a nice alternative to the run of the mill lagers.

As for bigger deals, Tesco do 24 cans of Heinken or Carlsberg for €28, and twelve euro less for twelve less.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Found the molson extremely bland, won't be buying again.

The aldi toro loco Tempranillo is still floating my boat at less than 6e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

I'm still hooked on the Molson Canadian which is €12 (was €15.49) in Supervalu and Dunnes, as far as I remember.
    It is a really delicious, and a change of, beer, which I know makes a nice alternative to the run of the mill lagers.

As for bigger deals, Tesco do 24 cans of Heinken or Carlsberg for €28, and twelve euro less for twelve less.

I hope tesco is still doing them tomorrow, will check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Eight Ball

sweetie wrote: »
    Found the molson extremely bland, won't be buying again.

The aldi toro loco Tempranillo is still floating my boat at less than 6e

+1 for the aldi booze. At the price it's a bargain imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to Requests

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lotsoftens

Superquinn have a deal on at the moment of 12 corona for €12....max 2 boxes per customer...good price considering what it normally is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Looking for cheap booze deals for nights in, who doesnt enjoy a few drinks in the comfort of there own home!! Trying to keep it in dublin because i dont fancy a trip to mayo to save a few quid on a tray o' dutch. :p

Or... head to the bargain alerts specific thread on boards.ie!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

IrishLad90 wrote: »

you sound like an irish barry scott...

do you have a photo of yourself per chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,330 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

you sound like an irish barry scott...

do you have a photo of yourself per chance?

???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Moved to Bargain Alerts (Requests), their charter now applies

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Threads merged

Heineken and bulmers were my drinks for the weekend (8for10), have my eye set on some canadian brew next,
    woke up today with a hangover but a quick fry and BANG the hangovers gone. Im barry scott and i approve this message.

Molson canadian was a decent drink after the first, was a lot like budweiser, but im not complaining.

Advertisement