Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix Update - Can't sign in

Options
  • 08-08-2013 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

Just switched on Xbox and downloaded an upgrade to Netflix, about 50MB I think. Since then I can't sign in. Can sign in just fine on the laptop with the same credentials.

I have been using US netflix up to now with no issues. Anyone else having a problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Just switched on Xbox and downloaded an upgrade to Netflix, about 50MB I think. Since then I can't sign in. Can sign in just fine on the laptop with the same credentials.

I have been using US netflix up to now with no issues. Anyone else having a problem?

No discussion pertaining to the access of geographically-locked content is permitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

No discussion pertaining to the access of geographically-locked content is permitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 JOS52

So blocking irish accounts using US netflix? Damm will we all get blocked?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I've had no problems with it at all. I'm actually paying the 5 dollers for the service though, I know you could get it free on PS3, was that the case with X-box too?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

just affected ps3 so far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

By anychance is discussion pertaining to the access of geographically-locked content permitted?

Advertisement