Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Rebirth in November

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,362 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I'm holding off for X-5 in the hope that the studio in question can manage to a) learn from this, b) not deviate too much from what was a great X-3 series and then c) have enough money to actually develop X-5 after this disaster .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Got a nice hotas joystick and was looking forward to replaying this but as usual it's like a pig to config.

Quite the pity as I remember spending hours on x3.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭eastyy

Someone did show me X rebirth and i thought ....they have gone backwards a long way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Calhoun wrote: »
    are they developing for thaT?

Do not think so

• Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Firstly the thread name should probably be changed.

Spent 100s of hours on each game but didn't bother with this, the games felt a bit clunky even if they look great but hopefully they go back to a X3 games with a bit of an update to the UI/game design.

• Advertisement
Advertisement