Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 Alarm

Options
  • 08-08-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi i have a Aritech CS350 Alarm and the battery is deed can some help me i like to know how to change it and where is the bast place to get one thank Kenny.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any of the suppliers in the sticky would have these.

Where are you located?

The ideal battery would be 12 volt DC 7amp rechargeable.
    Bring the old one with you if your unsure.

The battery is located in the main control panel (Not the keypad) Its possibly located in a hotpress or utility room.
    To replace turn off the mains power & remove the panel lid by removing the 2 screws to the left & right hand side.
    Remove the 2 leads from the battery. The external bell will ring, ignore that for now. Replace with the new battery observing the polarity . Red to Red . Black to Black (or blue)
    Replace the lid, turn on the mains power & disarm the alarm using your user code.

Advertisement