Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned again

Options
  • 08-08-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

For no good reason at all for 3 months by that thug and bully called whoopsadaisydoodles

First of all tells me not to post in AH for alleged trolling, clearly doesn't understand what trolling is
    This is the alleged offence
    Your post: Quote:
    Originally Posted by nucker viewpost.gif
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1ZRed viewpost.gif
    Sorry and you've proved otherwise? Well if pulling pseudo 'facts' out of my ass to prove a point was all I needed I wouldn't have bothered with a logical argument so.

What I always find funny about you lot is you ignore anything that contradicts what you've just said. Ye pretend it wasn't said and just carry on spouting your baseless nonsense.

Anyway, I'm looking for links and facts from you. Explain to me how it's a choice and abnormal. I'm all ears. Bit of science in your answers wouldn't go amiss either.

I've already stated that two people of the same gender, I mean, I can't even understand how it's called sex, because sex is two genitalia doing the reproductive thing. Yes there are men and women who do partially the same thing in the oral and backside bit, but you know, I wouldn't refer that as being sex, but this is about homosexuality (this thread).

Hardly trolling, given that what has gone on in the news recently

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

When you can be civil and present a proper appeal without referring to the mod who banned you as a thug and bully, then we might be prepared to listen to your appeal. But until such time as you manage to do that this one isn't being entertained.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement