Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice of Ireland Series 3

Options

Comments

Bressie's embarrassed!

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

Ah jeez that was a good joke by Kian. No need for everyone to get so uppity about Mullingar :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Never have I ever... been so peed off at a tv show format. Blah blah blah spuds blah blah blah tuck shop, move on and focus on the contestants please

• Registered Users Posts: 86,276 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kian dissing Mullingar

Another reminder. For those of us with the attention span of a goldfish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Crap tv

I love the rudeboys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭CFlat

I think Paddy and Jamie were the weakest tonight so I'd like to see the other four go through but I think Donegal will be voting on masse for Paddy.

Oh and I voted for Brendan too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Used to like O'Riordan...despise her now...hope its more than just a cold Delores........:D

Brendan should be the winner he is by far the best

• Advertisement

Used to like O'Riordan...despise her now...hope its more than just a cold Delores........:D

That's a bit harsh!

dee_mc wrote: »
    That's a bit harsh!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 6 madra_alainn

Brendan to win for sure, and Dolores and her meteor-spuds was very funny, to be fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I am getting ready to thump the telly if Brendan is not picked.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭jescart

Bye bye Kians acts

If Brendan is out the show is f*cked

Take that Kian you pr*ck :p

I feel sorry for Jay not making it to final, would prefer him to the girl who isn't LauraMay, and Jamie. At least Brendan made it, my TV would've taken some damage if he hadn't gone through!

There would have been a riot if Brendan hadn't have got thru. Basic audience manipulation - in no particular order, my eye!

• Advertisement

So are we all ready for an underwhelming and regionally motivated final next week?

Kian has been telling his contestant's counties to vote for them all the time and now he is mad when other contestant's counties do, hypcocrite

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What IS Kathyrn wearing??? Bleurgh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭Rfrip

amdublin wrote: »

I've seen her in worse to be honest:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

amdublin wrote: »

It's like something you'd wear on the operating table..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

The dress would have been nice if it didn't show her midriff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

I'm delighted I decided to record the show and watch it later. For 120 mins, I think I watched 45 or so. Brendan was fab. I actually rewinded and listened again.

Interesting that they gave time at the end this week compared to last to interview those who were kicked out. Rte spy's on boards.ie?!? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Was nosy and had a google of what Brendan may have up there to see what type of artist he may be if he won.

Listening to it, I'm kind of surprised with the first song he sang in the live shows. That was my favourite performance by him but doesn't seem to fit his original stuff which would go in line with what some of the earlier contestants who were on here saying the producers picked the songs.

Here's one which I'd assume, by the production, is one of the favouried ones;'

http://youtu.be/yA09B-SgW7w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

In fairness, to Kian, I think he did genuinely try, in his voting, to ensure that the best people got into the final. Pity for him that he lost his two contestants, but in the circumstances, it was the best outcome, in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

How on earth is Jamie still in this competition? That rendition of the Foo Fighters song was one of the worst I have ever heard.

Probably the poorest voice out of the group yesterday. I would have ranked them in this order 1. Brendan 2. Jay 3. Laura May 4. Kellie.

He must have all of Cobh and half of Cork voting for him.

Advertisement