Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice of Ireland Series 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Jamie and Kellie should be gone at this stage.. Jamie is a good rock singer, but he's nothing better than your average pub singer... Every week I see Kellie coming on I sigh and think "oh not this wan again... flowery dress.. check ... depressing song.. check .. prancing round stage, amateur musical society dramatics, throwing 'profound' looks to camera... check, check, check.. " Dont rate her at all.

Brendan is a breath of fresh air... I love his attitude.. He just smiles through it all instead of making excuses... And he's a very good entertainer... Hope he wins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I hope Brendan wins, I loved him from the first time I saw him, always a good performance, entertaining, and a really good attitude. I missed last night, might be able to watch tomorrow night.
    I find the 'backstage' bits so cringey. I'd enjoy the programme far more without them.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

For me Brendan just doesn't do it! I don't feel anything when he sings but at the end of the day that's a personal opinion only. I really like Laura May but my favourite has to be kellie would love to see her win. I love the way she sings I just get the feels whenever she's on stage. (Again I get that people feel like that when Brendan is on stage and I'm not slating him just stating a personal opinion)

Not at all Shocked at the results last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

The cringiest bit of all backstage was the questionnaire that was given to the judges. Does RTE have no say at all in what goes?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I hope Brendan wins, I loved him from the first time I saw him, always a good performance, entertaining, and a really good attitude. I missed last night, might be able to watch tomorrow night.
    I find the 'backstage' bits so cringey. I'd enjoy the programme far more without them.

Yeah I think Buzz Lightyear is a cert to win. He's so talented.

"To infinity and beyond".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I saw this on my way through Shercock today and thought I'd share. :)

Is the final on tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Is the final on tonight ?

Yes.. I hope you are ready for it?

Think we should have a drinking game for every time someone says amazeballs.

Lisha wrote: »

Think we should have a drinking game for every time someone says amazeballs.

And every time Eoghan Mc Dermott is annoying. Just as well it's tea I'm drinking.

Lisha wrote: »

Hi Lisha :) After reading your post, I was worried about feeling left out, so I drove to the Off License and got eight cans of Fosters....

Though I am a bit concerned.. Liverpool lost today.. One of Kellie's morbid efforts might be enough to push me over the edge.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Cringe! That was a new low!

dee_mc wrote: »

Wish I had something stronger than tea already.

It's bad when even one of the other contestants wants Brendan to win :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭CFlat

I don't know how they are going to squeeze 4 songs into a 2 hour show, could be tight.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Wish I had something stronger than tea already.

What's ur email account, I'll send you a can of Fosters.. :D

What's ur email account, I'll send you a can of Fosters.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,868 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

What weird key is this in?!

Ah lads this is awful. I'd love to attempt a smarter comment but no, 'awful' about sums it up...

Oh go away silly dancers... Jumping around like the children on an advert for a dairy product "high in calcium"..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

That was horrendous

• Advertisement

Oh go away silly dancers... Jumping around like the children on an advert for a dairy product "high in calcium"..

I was waiting for Jameila to come out with the feckin cups again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭CFlat

Mars Bar wrote: »

Cflat.

Mars Bar wrote: »

E# ... That's a little musicality joke there, I'm sure Bressie would appreciate it..

Not children! Why?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hated that song since first time I heard it and even with some great singers singing it, it was still horrendous. Why would they do that to them?

dee_mc wrote: »
    I'm going to watch the final tonight - only because it's the final and because I half followed it over the last couple of months. I never texted in or really cared about it this year (or last year) although I used to love it the first couple of years and would have texted in regularly. I think they have spoiled it with all the stupid Eoin Mcdermott stuff and unnecessary filler (e.g.- at the moment there is a group of senior infants giving their opinion:confused:) Can't see myself watching it at all next year.

inthehat wrote: »
    I'm going to watch the final tonight - only because it's the final and because I half followed it over the last couple of months. I never texted in or really cared about it this year (or last year) although I used to love it the first couple of years and would have texted in regularly. I think they have spoiled it with all the stupid Eoin Mcdermott stuff and unnecessary filler (e.g.- at the moment we have a group of senior infants giving their opinion:confused:) Can't see myself watching it at all next year.

I'll say that too but of course i'll end up watching it again, I loves crap TV !

15 minutes at the start of this yoke..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

To be fair....this ain't bad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

was looking up the voice clips on youtube like the sad man that I am. The uk and American clips have couple of hundred thousand views and the irish people have 400 or 500.

Advertisement