Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economic History and Combat archaeology

Options
  • 09-08-2013 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi guys, im looking to either take Economic history (ECON20130) or combat archaeology (ARCH30170) next semester and was wondering if any of you have any experience with either course? How were the lectures, was the course too difficult etc...?

Although only entering stage 2 I am considering doing combat archaeology as it is not available next year. Economic history also sounds very interesting but will be available to me next year.

Any thought would be appreciate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Phyrexian

If you want to do Combat Archaeology and you won't be able to do it next year, I think you shouldn't miss your chance.
    If it's horribly hard, you can switch out into Economic History (provided it isn't full). Sadly, I have no personal experience of either course.

Advertisement