Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts we like

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Just saw the ad for Red Bull,with the zebra killing the crocodile,tis very funny

Just saw the ad for Red Bull,with the zebra killing the crocodile,tis very funny

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭JBTM

The ones for the call girls that do be on late at night. 1800696969 and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

the new lotto advert where ur wan tells her boss she has woman problems. has me in stitches every time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

"You buy one, you get one free. I say, you buy one you get one free"

Love that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Zebra ad for Red Bull lol

Saw a lovely ad with no talking in it for Cesar Dog Food-with an old man and his little canine friend.There's a part in the ad where they are visiting a loved one in the graveyard-the old man leaves flowers on the grave and looks to be about to cry,and then the little dog starts licking his hand as if to say "Don't be sad".
    Twould nearly bring a tear to a glass eye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭764dak

Hey Tony
    I like the things you do
    Hey Tony
    If I could I would be you
    You are the one and only tiger
    With the one and only taste
    You know how to take a breakfast
    And make it GREAT
    Frosted Flakes
    Are more than good
    They’re Gr-r-reat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

The elderly African-American gentleman in his living hell where all he touches turns to skittles.

In truth he should be shot on sight lest he hug someone!.

• Advertisement

That new one for Specsavers is faìr funny-the one where me wan brings her big stereo to the old folks home,blares it out loud and starts doing all her dance moves,and the old people start copying her.....

And another one,I can't remember what tis about but a giant hedgehog jumps out in front of a car,kicks the car and the front of the car bumper falls off...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭brian_t

Seasan wrote: »

And another one,I can't remember what tis about but a giant hedgehog jumps out in front of a car,kicks the car and the front of the car bumper falls off...

brian_t wrote: »

Ahahaha very good.....:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Roller coaster life of football

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭Radio5

The new Specavers ad with the fitness class. Brilliant.

I'm liking the new Audi Quattro ad.

I know 99% of Audis sold here are just pricey Skodas, however I think this ad works.

Their ad men always make the car kook great, add to that the growl of their v10/v8 engine with Daft Punk / Tron soundtrack under it...... works for me, makes em very desirable (if unattainable!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I like the Specsavers ad, the one where the auld fella is sheering his sheep then he accidentally sheers his dog.

If you look closely at the end of the ad when the dog stops and he runs away from the old man, due to the way the dog is placed it looks like the poor dog is missing a leg.

Check it out the next its on.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Radio5 wrote: »
    The new Specavers ad with the fitness class. Brilliant.

Yeah this makes me chuckle every time it's on tbh, "Shake what your mother gave ya!!!" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

Every single one of the Compare The Meerkat ads

Must have been going for about 3-4 years now but they always find new ways of being funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

The no nonsense car insurance ad where yer man is bragging about turning 25 and saving on his car insurance. "ye big ham ye"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEHUlRJpwi0

The no nonsense car insurance ad where yer man is bragging about turning 25 and saving on his car insurance. "ye big ham ye"

Im afraid this one goes in the "despise" thread.

When the good lord was handing out accents, the people of Louth were all out that day.

Hate it just for the accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Im afraid this one goes in the "despise" thread.

When the good lord was handing out accents, the people of Louth were all out that day.

Hate it just for the accent.

Its the accent that makes it brilliant.

I miss the ones with Mags in her office on the phone to customers talking really fast and monotuned, about insurance cover for flesh-eating monsters and zombies,and harping on about genetically modified lizards,and of course the one when she is talking all raunchy and flirty and gets really excited at the end :-) :-)

All of The Famous Grouse ads are funny-just one of them is the one where the music is playing jazzy and slowly,the grouse is just walking along by and then it stops,gives a nod and a wink towards the camera and starts walking again....
    I think the music in those ads reminds me of the Pink Panther :-) :-)

I know that this one is from a few years back,but remember the one for either Shreddies or Shredded Wheat-the one with the gobby teenage girl and her mother?
    "Sarah's mum says they're good for you.They have wholegrain and Sarah's mum says wholegrain is good for you.Sarah's mum says they are low in fat,and Sarah's mum says low fat is good for you.Sarah's mum eats these because they're good for you.Sarah's mum looks really great.Sarah's mum is sooo cool."

A lot of people hated that ad (especially mothers),but I always found it kinda funny....

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,622 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

The Kronenbourg 1664 one with Eric Cantona is tremendous.

Advertisement