Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adverts we like

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Like the xmas one for 3,with the cute little doggie dressed as a reindeer trying to slide on a sled :-) :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TheFarrier

Guinness Christmas ad, love it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GWfdbYbDVzg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Seasan wrote: »
    Like the xmas one for 3,with the cute little doggie dressed as a reindeer trying to slide on a sled :-) :-)

Haven't noticed that one but I do like the other 3 one with the girl and reindeer tree decorations. Hands up....I'm a soppy bar steward!!

ollaetta wrote: »
    Haven't noticed that one but I do like the other 3 one with the girl and reindeer tree decorations. Hands up....I'm a soppy bar steward!!

Yeah,I like that one too coz tis kinda funny-the reindeer looks real sad...
    The one I mentioned is on British TV-tis one for prepay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Winter has officially arrrived today, and , for some, the Christmas season too ....

Yes, the Guinness ad is back. Love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

Something about this Jack in the Box commercial just makes me smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Stunning ad - stunning editing . Perfect .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭764dak

The female on the right in the Jack in the Box commercial is so cute.

I also like this commercial.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 hochnie

I have been trying to figure out what a series of ads are for. They all follow a similar theme. One of them involves a Victorian couple where the lady says to her suitor "if my father dies we can be together" in the background her father collapses and then they embrace. Not really a brilliant ad but it is annoying me i cant remember what it is for.any ideas?thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

hochnie wrote: »
    I have been trying to figure out what a series of ads are for. They all follow a similar theme. One of them involves a Victorian couple where the lady says to her suitor "if my father dies we can be together" in the background her father collapses and then they embrace. Not really a brilliant ad but it is annoying me i cant remember what it is for.any ideas?thanks

Its used as a brief "welcome back" ad on Film4

I think its for "Fones4you".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 hochnie

Its used as a brief "welcome back" ad on Film4

I think its for "Fones4you".

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭764dak

Just seen a valentines day ad for either Lidl or Aldi on RTÉ-did I hear one of them in the ad saying "Shall I tell you that you're a ride?"...??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

....." nnnnnnn spot me Bren.."........love it...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

ahhhh can't believe no one put this up

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Here's a well-received yogurt ad from the other side of the Atlantic:

Although it was made a decade ago, I still wouldn't say no to having that French maid sit on my lap and seduce me with yogurt. As long as those pesky kids didn't interrupt. :mad: :D

I just found out that she was played by an Irish American by the name of Colleen Dunn:

http://irishecho.com/2011/02/a-vision-in-yellow-2/

I like that new ad for Connacht Gold butter-where the "cows" are talkin to each other in the field,and when they are looking in the window at the family using Connacht Gold on their bread.

Reminds me of those spooky Cravendale ads like this one:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The NoNonsense ads. The cheesiness, the mad voiceover, what's not to like? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Love the new 3 ad with the cat in the basket

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I absolutely love the Compare the Meerkat ads but the one I love THE most is the ones featuring baby Oleg.

I especially love the "Bottle" ad, where the adult meerkat drinks from the bottle and baby Oleg reaches out, with a sad face, and whimpers.

This is a good one,but if I'd have seen this 30 years ago I'd still be sleepin with the light on....

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

I'm loving Three's new ad,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Does anybody remember a funny ad that was out last year,I think it was for Meteor?
    It started with this woman sounding all bleak and depressed while she was sayin stuff,but then she started talking about the Meteor offers and all of a sudden she got all excited and her voice changed and started shouting stuff really fast,and finished by screaming "...and all for only €9.99!!"

Seasan wrote: »
    I like that new ad for Connacht Gold butter-where the "cows" are talkin to each other in the field,and when they are looking in the window at the family using Connacht Gold on their bread.

Reminds me of those spooky Cravendale ads like this one:

Found it....

hahahaha :-):-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,871 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

I think I'm in love with the girl in the new SuperValu ads. She's gorgeous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Advertisement