Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone able to & have a welder?

Options
  • 09-08-2013 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a shower head (see attachment) that broke in two. Head seems to be a light metal.
    New ones are surprisingly expensive (€50+) and I can’t find one that is exactly the same as this one.
    I’m wondering if anyone has a welder & would be able to fix this for me? I’d be willing to pay obviously.

Galway)
    Thanks,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I doubt that its made of a metal suitable for welding. If it were mine I'd try epoxy or 'chemical metal'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Agree wit hBonzo, you wont be welding this..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    I doubt that its made of a metal suitable for welding. If it were mine I'd try epoxy or 'chemical metal'

Cheers. I just googled 'chemical metal'. I'll call into Woodies & my local store & ask there.

Advertisement