Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

That Routine

• 09-08-2013 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭

Ok, so basically I'm looking for tips on keeping my diet in routine.

I'm fine working during the week, I have structure to my day so I can get up, eat an prepare eggs/fillets/shakes for the day

But then this past week I was at a music, drinking all weekend and eating ****e. Then I noticed some of the lads camping next to me were unwrapping hard boiled eggs for snacks during the day

Another way my routine gets broken is by visiting friends who wouldn't have much interest in eating healthy foods, and I end up falling into the trap of giving myself a treat day when I'm around them (also, what are peoples opinions on cheat days?)

Anyway, just wondering if other people find the less structured parts of their lives effecting their diet and training

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Ok, so basically I'm looking for tips on keeping my diet in routine.

I'm fine working during the week, I have structure to my day so I can get up, eat an prepare eggs/fillets/shakes for the day

But then this past week I was at a music, drinking all weekend and eating ****e. Then I noticed some of the lads camping next to me were unwrapping hard boiled eggs for snacks during the day

Another way my routine gets broken is by visiting friends who wouldn't have much interest in eating healthy foods, and I end up falling into the trap of giving myself a treat day when I'm around them (also, what are peoples opinions on cheat days?)

Anyway, just wondering if other people find the less structured parts of their lives effecting their diet and training

asked and answered.
    bring your own food, if you're worried about your diet then take responsibility for what you eat.

Chaet days are fine, work out your calories for a week and work a cheat day into that. a cheat day is a day when you can have a piece of cake or a few slices of pizza, its not a day when you can have a whole cake and 2 pizzas.

Advertisement