Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa League Thread 2014/2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

I wonder is this his first 11 or are we resting players?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Watching Porto and Napoli and the amount of diving that's going on. I'd expect Benfica to be rolling around on the ground all night tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Great way to give Soldado confidence after he scores his first goal in ages,drop him for the next two games,and Naughton at LB is a disaster.anyway here's hoping.....coys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

hugo29 wrote: »
    Good selection except Kane before soldado, wtf ,that's the end of soldado at spurs

Maybe Soldado is one of those players he was referring too when he said, "there are some players I cant trust"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

sherwood is an idiot... soldado gets the monkey off his back with a decent goal and gets droped for the next two games... confidence booster or what? Sherwood knows he's going so doesnt give a ballix and is playing 'those he can trust'... how about playing those that can play? Idiot

*que Harry Kane getting the winner in a 1-0 victory :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I'd at least like to know his reasoning for not starting Soldado. Kane has barely featured, not exactly a veteran in Europe, yet starts such an important fixture.

Oh..."he's earned the right" Fúcking bizarre logic. It'll go títs up guaranteed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Jesus lads. Give Kane a ****in chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

Kane done ok when he came on the last night. Let's see how it goes. Let's face if Soldado has not been setting the pitch on fire.

We've only 3 strikers.Kane was bound to get a start at some point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

sherwood is an idiot... soldado gets the monkey off his back with a decent goal and gets droped for the next two games... confidence booster or what? Sherwood knows he's going so doesnt give a ballix and is playing 'those he can trust'... how about playing those that can play? Idiot

*que Harry Kane getting the winner in a 1-0 victory :rolleyes:

Positivenote, can I take it that when you picked your username there was a little touch of sarcasm??????

We will see now if Tims intervention is gona have a positive or a negative reaction.

Good to have Eriksen back. Hopefully this won't mean he won't make the Arsenal game.

Sandro yellow already.. Great!

What a bloody awful free kick that caused Sandro's yellow. How can a footballer of Eriksen's skill take such a poor free kick!?

Stupid by Sandro.

Paulinho is ready to tango, nice to see a bit of aggression.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,374 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Did I just see paulinho shouting at one of his own encouraging him? That makes a change

Lennon has the legs to cause these problems.

These look all over the place, an early goal and we'll slaughter them.

I thought Benfica would be diving all over the place but all credit to them, they're staying up where others would go down.

• Advertisement

Sherwood might need to train the lads the offside rule before the Arsenal game.

Kane has done well so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

these shaky at the back--need to give their keeper some testing shots and get defoe and bale following up for a tap in

Walker you dozy bástard.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

ballls

Great goal, really composed finish. Naughton caught out completely

Was about to say these guys are playing the counter attack well and probably only way they'll score.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,374 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Ah ballicks

We have the worst collection of full backs in europe

• Advertisement

Well played ref

Advertisement