Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa League Thread 2014/2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

Yeah, stretchered off. Hope its not serious. Nice to get another look at Eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I think the ref has been excellent. He's allowed some good strong challenges and let the game flow, very impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

What a ball for Sandro from Eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

God this is hard to watch

Wow, that's the second great tackle by Lamela

• Advertisement

Wow, that's the second great tackle by Lamela

He's definitely improved in the 2nd half, maybe growing more comfortable or has more confidence.

SuprSi wrote: »
    He's definitely improved in the 2nd half, maybe growing more comfortable or has more confidence.

Yeah, he's coming inside looking for the ball now

Oh what a goal by Eriksen!! :D

Wow, just wow

That was very Bale-esque

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Eriksen!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

That was very Bale-esque

Sssssh - Madrid might hear you !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Rose, Dembele & Kaboul injured. Fcuk sake!

Comfortable but pity about the injuries to Rose, Kaboul and Dembele. Hopefully nothing too serious for any of them.

Great result, lots of positives, but without a doubt the biggest being Sandro's performance. The guy is unreal, as a holding midfielder I can't think of anyone better in the league. He's practically impossible to get past, has a great engine and as Hatch mentioned is an excellent passer. MOTM by a mile for me and it makes me happy to see him back to his best.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

That was very Bale-esque

No, it was Eriksen. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

KingdomYid wrote: »
    God this is hard to watch

agree, shocking second half, worst in a while at the lane, at least Erickssin signed us off in style.

Great result, lots of positives, but without a doubt the biggest being Sandro's performance. The guy is unreal, as a holding midfielder I can't think of anyone better in the league. He's practically impossible to get past, has a great engine and as Hatch mentioned is an excellent passer. MOTM by a mile for me and it makes me happy to see him back to his best.

I've never seen him forward in the box as much

AVB sounds optimistic about all 3 injuries. He said Kaboul went off cos he felt a tightness and thought there was another sub :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Good win,pity about the injuries though,coming at a time when we need everyone fit for a glut of games,Sandro was great and Holtby must have been knackered when he went off cos he ran himself into the ground for the cause.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭PVincent

Reports that all injuries are not serious. Rose just tightness, and Kabul and dembele to be reassessed but should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

AVB think Kaboul, Dembele and Rose will all be fine.

"Dembele should be okay," Villas-Boas said. "He felt a lot of pain when he was brought down, but now he's steady.

"Younes felt muscle tightness in his adductor and we decided to take him off. He was struggling but he didn't rupture anything.

"We have to be a little bit more careful with Danny Rose. We hope it's not serious.

"We have to give him one night to see the reaction of his ankle. He is in doubt for Sunday but he should be okay."

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Poison 2nd half.
    Tromso should be flooked out of the Europa league and thrown into the United Churches League!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Felt sorry for there fans, why not just have a go. Blond in the crowd looked like she need a rattle at full time.

Poison 2nd half.
    Tromso should be flooked out of the Europa league and thrown into the United Churches League!

It always happens when you play weak opposition, they bring you down to their level. I wouldn't read too much into it, this is also what happens when you make 3 changes changing those who set the tempo of a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

AM I mad in thinking we'll win by 5-0 or 6-0??
    Cant see anything less!!!

Bet for the night..

Fiorentina -2 away to Paco ..bottom of Portuguese league.. 5/2.
    Spurs - 3 ... 21/10.

Double.....Choo Chooooooooooo.;)

I went for -2 on both.... Happy days!! Cheers

Gar

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

gar wrote: »
    I went for -2 on both.... Happy days!! Cheers

Gar

after-timing at it's best :D

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Hatch99 wrote: »
    after-timing at it's best :D