Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disconnection

Options
  • 09-08-2013 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

hi, yesterday i found out that i was due for disconnection today.
    this morning i paid 60% off my balance and emailed the post office receipts to the cco dept. i got a call back from them to say that i have already been disconnected this morning and they shall reconnect me on monday.
    ok, i have 2 issues here now.
    1.   why will i have to wait until monday if i ave already paid the bill and this is still only friday morning.
    2.   my supply has NOT been disconnected, and nobody has been out here all morning to disconnect me. 
    so, am i going to get a bill for disconnection/ reconnection even though i have not been disconnected

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi crzybkr73,

This is something for which we would require the individual account details in order to answer your queries. Can you private message your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/contact telephone number as they appear on your account?

Thanks and regards,
    Una

Advertisement