Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hela Curry Ketchup (Dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I might have seen that in a butchers. A brand new butchers in ballybrack shopping centre called "cosgraves the butcher shop". Its a chain so there are other stores and they have a facebook page which has a phone number.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cosgraves-The-Butcher-Shop/165356813475582

They had various sauces there, as do many butchers now, stuff not readily seen in supermarkets.

EDIT: also found this, they appear to be the Irish agent for hela in meath and are "friends" with many butchers

https://www.facebook.com/eurotaste.helasauces/about

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I saw this was indeed in the butchers in ballybrack, 2.99

Loads of sauces I never saw before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Tesco do a Patak one that is quite nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I recently got a Jamie Oliver one by his Jme brand - it's feckin lovely. Can get them in Avoca if that's any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭trekster

@rubadub Thanks for that I'll be so delighted if I can get that in the (Semi) local Santry shop tonight. Otherwise I'll be taking a trip across town at the weekend to pick some up in ballybrack.

@Hootanany I wish my local Tesco did it but alas not in Finglas.

@snickerpuss Jamie Oliver you say. Sounds great. If all the above falls through it's to Avoca I go.

Thanks guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

xgmb0h.jpg

I got mine in the new Cabra Tesco.

Sorry about the size of the image

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Anyone come across this lately?

Advertisement