Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

line gone fuzzy after broadband install

Options
  • 09-08-2013 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

had broadband install down in the house, but use the same phone number in a small office a short distance from the house. the phone line has gone very fuzzy since the broadband was turned on.

I tried reporting this over the phone line, but could not get through to a human to talk to. unsurprisingly I got through to one when I picked other options such as adding a product. They tried to put me through to someone to speak to but failed. Is there any direct number where I can report the details of my fault to a person, or will here do ?

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

2smiggy wrote: »
    Hello,

had broadband install down in the house, but use the same phone number in a small office a short distance from the house. the phone line has gone very fuzzy since the broadband was turned on.

I tried reporting this over the phone line, but could not get through to a human to talk to. unsurprisingly I got through to one when I picked other options such as adding a product. They tried to put me through to someone to speak to but failed. Is there any direct number where I can report the details of my fault to a person, or will here do ?

Regards
    Hi 2smiggy

You can reach the line faults department by dialling free phone 1901 enter your landline when prompted and then chose option 3 and then 1.

Alternatively you can log this issue here http://support.eircom.net/logafault/

Thanks

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

2smiggy wrote: »
    Hello,

Regards

Have you got a broadband filter plugged into the phone socket? You should have gotten a few of these, you need 1 for each socket that is being used.

Advertisement