Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carer course

Options
  • 09-08-2013 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could help. I would like to do a course ( evening, online pref) which would lead me to work as a carer with the elderly. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to start or where I could get info on the like. Im clueless ! Has anyone any experience with 'The Open College' ? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

You need to do fetac level 5 healthcare support , iirc there is no way you can do it online , one of the moduals is work exp which means you have to be garda veted and insured by the colloge there are sefenitly places do it part time ie. one day a week and some do evening classes but the amount of work invloved you are better of doing the full day

Advertisement