Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win Ultimate Gaming Package

Options
  • 09-08-2013 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭

Just published by Sony Playstation. The ultimate Playstation Gaming Rig

Chance to win....

PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 camera, PS Vita, PlayStation headset, Sony Smart TV and a one year membership to PlayStation Plus – all of which is worth over £2,000 RRP!

And... It's open to Ireland.

Good Luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,986 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

If anyone wants, i can post the answers up here (i swear they'll be correct! *evil laugh*)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

At least it's not one of those timed ones, I'd say most of those that win or place high in the leaderboard for quickest answered are cheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Varik wrote: »
    At least it's not one of those timed ones, I'd say most of those that win or place high in the leaderboard for quickest answered are cheating.

Very easy to cheat at those games... theres programs which slow down your computer, and in theory time, so a minute becomes a second or whatever speed you want... I won My friend won a day in a corporate box in the Aviva doing it...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,177 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Question 3 is worded a bit strangely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Question 3 is off the wall crazy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

Its like it wasn't in english originally...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

is the answer to q3 not all of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,177 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It's online play. It's the only "new feature" for PS+ on PS4. Really weird thing for them to highlight like that tbh.

"Hey, remember how you didn't have to pay to play online with the PS3? Well, now you don't have to pay* to play online with the PS4 if you're a PS+ subscriber!"

* You must pay for a PS+ subscription to play online

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

It's online play. It's the only "new feature" for PS+ on PS4. Really weird thing for them to highlight like that tbh.

"Hey, remember how you didn't have to pay to play online with the PS3? Well, now you don't have to pay* to play online with the PS4 if you're a PS+ subscriber!"

* You must pay for a PS+ subscription to play online

Aye, I had WTF moment on it too.

Advertisement